UK PACE - The Real Housewives of .......

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Tesrea is total car crash TV -you just cant help watching to see what she is going to do next.

The only reason I can see for the complete turnaround from Season 1 (where she seemed pretty normal) is trying to deflect attention from Her and Joes finacial and legal issues - if she stirs up enough muck it will keep them looking at whats really going on with her. But its back firing, she does not seem to realize that this the time you need your family around you.
  • ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The part with the fitness instructor was a bit odd. Was she drinking or something?
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Joe would finally get through to Teresa in today's episode but she really can't or won't see that she ever does anything wrong. She'll be sitting in a prison cell one day, catch one of these recent episodes and still believe she did nothing wrong!

How are Kathy and Teresa and Jacqueline all related?
    Forum Member
    I thought Joe would finally get through to Teresa in today's episode but she really can't or won't see that she ever does anything wrong. She'll be sitting in a prison cell one day, catch one of these recent episodes and still believe she did nothing wrong!

How are Kathy and Teresa and Jacqueline all related?

Kathy is Teresa's (and brother Joes) cousin. Jacqueline is Caroline's sister in law and Jacqueline was Teresa's friend.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kathy is Teresa's (and brother Joes) cousin. Jacqueline is Caroline's sister in law and Jacqueline was Teresa's friend.

Thanks!
  • MoffgalMoffgal Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Omg Teresa is just infuriating me! I just want to throw things at the TV , lol. How on earth can she justify suggesting that Melissa 'might' have an affair, where does she get off?

Oh and at the solstice party, does anyone else think Melissa looked like Cher? I think it was the whie outfit and centre parting...
  • DC1983DC1983 Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot see why all the fans love Teresa. I think she is awful and really needs to grow up! Her four children are going to be messed up when they are older. Gia is already calling people f**got on Twitter (I know she apologised, but surely her parents should be teaching her not to call people such nasty names like that). I think as time goes on, my favourite NJ HW is Caroline.
  • JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sthey want to get the ironing done
  • SevensevenSevenseven Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    The part with the fitness instructor was a bit odd. Was she drinking or something?

It appears she was drinking, I noticed the camera focused in on her kit bag which had a bottle of booze in it.

I thought Caroline and Jaq were taking a risk trying to sort out Gia (at Kathy's sports day) knowing how possessive Tre is.

Today's trailer. Looks like Tre's Joe is going to cause tention at the wedding.

Anyone else agree with Caroline about Tre's Joe might have a drink problem? Myself I think he's drinking more than usual because of his legal problems.
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sevenseven wrote: »
    It appears she was drinking, I noticed the camera focused in on her kit bag which had a bottle of booze in it.

I thought Caroline and Jaq were taking a risk trying to sort out Gia (at Kathy's sports day) knowing how possessive Tre is.

Today's trailer. Looks like Tre's Joe is going to cause tention at the wedding.

Anyone else agree with Caroline about Tre's Joe might have a drink problem? Myself I think he's drinking more than usual because of his legal problems.

I thought Caroline and Jacqueline's actions were misjudged. Gia was being a brat, but it was not their place to tell her that her behaviour was not acceptable. As for Jacqueline getting out the "bad loser" book, what was she thinking :o patronising in respect of a younger child and clearly not going to work with Gia. Shame she did not get a book on spoilt 20 year olds to read to Ashley. Caroline and Jacqueline should have got Tre as Gia wanted and left it alone.

I do sort of still like Tre, but her behaviour does make it difficult. Her worst habit is not listening when others are making points, and instead throwing counter points back, which are usually not relevant, and often harmful. Oh and I do think her husband has a drink problem, but again Caroline should not interfere in that either.
    I have to say that for me Caroline is starting to come across as crabby, rather than wise. As for her daughter Lauren, what a self pitying whinger, I am surprised the others don't say "eat a doughnut love and cheer up, or else get on with your diet without the moaning!"
  • MoffgalMoffgal Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    I was also cringing at Jaq reading that book!

I do have sympathy for Lauren, nothing worse than having a weight problem when no one else does and no one else gets it. I think if that were Ashley she'd be a lot worse, lol.

I'm also a bit scared at Gia's pre teen behaviour. All totally normal but wow I'm glad I have boys, I'm hoping they just grunt and ignore me!
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moffgal wrote: »
    I was also cringing at Jaq reading that book!

I do have sympathy for Lauren, nothing worse than having a weight problem when no one else does and no one else gets it. I think if that were Ashley she'd be a lot worse, lol.

I'm also a bit scared at Gia's pre teen behaviour. All totally normal but wow I'm glad I have boys, I'm hoping they just grunt and ignore me!

Snap. :)

And I'm amazed no one as bitch slapped Teresa by now for what she says and all her lies and twisting of words but she is in her own little world of "poor me!" nothing can reach her single brain cell atm. She is so jealous her brother is married and settled it must be eating away at her from the inside out. So what if Joe was engaged 3 times, I wonder how many of those engagements broke up because of her meddling? She's just a very bitter miserable drama queen who wants everyone to be like her IMO. It's like she cannot bear anyone to be happy expect her. just... weird.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    I haven't watched any of these shows in ages but I used to regularly watch the NJ edition in its first and second season (think I got bored during the third and stopped) but I'm not surprised to see these comments about Theresa, she ha always been a nasty piece of work and her eldest daughter with the blue eyes is really bratty thanks to the way she has been brought up by her parents.

Tbh I've always found the majority of the NJ HWs quite unlikeable and it was down to their obsession with Danielle. Yes, she was awkward and annoying but they seemed to relish in talking about her and putting her down all the time, particularly Theresa. I found Caroline quite holier-than-thou and seemed to look down on people and make comments about things and then do the same actions herself some time later. Jacqueline was ok but a bit weakl. The only person I liked was Dina and she had the good sense to jump ship (btw, did she ever come back to the show or like for a guest appearance or something?)
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    I haven't watched any of these shows in ages but I used to regularly watch the NJ edition in its first and second season (think I got bored during the third and stopped) but I'm not surprised to see these comments about Theresa, she ha always been a nasty piece of work and her eldest daughter with the blue eyes is really bratty thanks to the way she has been brought up by her parents.

Tbh I've always found the majority of the NJ HWs quite unlikeable and it was down to their obsession with Danielle. Yes, she was awkward and annoying but they seemed to relish in talking about her and putting her down all the time, particularly Theresa. I found Caroline quite holier-than-thou and seemed to look down on people and make comments about things and then do the same actions herself some time later. Jacqueline was ok but a bit weakl. The only person I liked was Dina and she had the good sense to jump ship (btw, did she ever come back to the show or like for a guest appearance or something?)

She does make a guest appearance later on in Season 4. She's back as a full-time Housewife for Season 6 though.
  • beaglemumbeaglemum Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    I think Theresa is great tv but I think theres more going on in the household that meets the eye. This comes from the way her children speak to one another & get upset when certain situations arise, eg. when Joe decided to do a cart wheel or something & Gia was screaming. This reeks to me that the whole household are loose cannons with Tre & Joe at the helm. If Im honest sometimes it makes me cringe the way they behave.

Felt really bad for Gia being taken for her first bra as they did seem to skit her about it, which i thought wasnt appropriate at such an age where your body is developing and youre becoming aware that your breasts are getting bigger. I know Tre said to Gia that she was now a woman but they did that after taking the mick. Felt for Gia then.

Tre never listens does she, she says some pretty cruel things but never takes accountability for them. When complianed that Joe went to Melissa and told her what she'd said, duh?? of course he did, thats his wife. What she wrote in those recipe books wasnt a 'joke ha ha' she was being mean & catty.

Im also over the 'poison' thing to, its cringeworthy and unecessary, good for them they have a great sex drive but eughhh do they really have to include it all the time.

Im quite liking Caroline this season, she used to be self righteous, full of disingenuous wisdom (crap lol) and each time she spoke Id roll my eyes, this season shes being less of a 'perfect' mother, friend and relation. Couldnt stand her on 'caroline rules' as it just gave her another platform to be holier than though....boring!!

Jacqueline & that darn brat of a daughter, I think she had no right reading the book to Gia when Ashley is such an ungrateful spoilt girl. It was sooo obvious she wasnt going to make that flight & Idve told her to stay where she was and wait for the next one regardless of how long she had to wait. I know they took her back to the airport but they didnt really speak to her about it did they. Theres never any relevant consequence to her actions is there. She just seems to tip up with such lame excuses even Im tired of her and shes not even my child lol She'll never respect Jacqueline & Chris until they deal with her behaviour, not a distant aunt 6000 miles away.

I really like Kathy, she wouldnt harm a fly but I can see how shes worried about 'interfering' in case it erupts into another last season where she moved Audriana out of the way of the argument with her brother. Rich is a bit creepy but he adores his wife & really respects her.

Joe Guidice is just a bully, the way he tells Tre & the kids to shut up (& Tre defends him all the time) in such an aggressive manner this makes me think theres far more aggression, intolerance, impatience & general lack of emotional nurturing goes on in that house. Maybe others might disagree but having worked with children who come from similar backgrounds (& I dont mean money) & display this kind of behaviour its doesnt appear that secure for them. Also if youve got family then why commit fraud over & over again & then moan that there kids might be without there father or mother.

Im glad Melissa has stopped 'thanking jesus' this season. Yeah we get it youre a lucky girl but then so am I and I dont have a pair of Louboutins!!! but just because Joe has bought you a nice pair of sling backs doesnt mean you have to thank jesus over & over again. Shes quite inoffensive & its obvious to me that it wouldnt matter who her brother joe was married to Tre wouldnt like it.

I feel for the kids having to be around all those arguments. Bleating that theyre all 'family' doesnt necessarily mean theyre good for one another.

Loving this season and cant wait to find out why Jacqueline didnt make the reunion and to see what Tre did. Im hooked on these franchises, give me any Housewives series and Ill happily watch, digest & thank Jesus that my life is wonderful without all the money they have lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    <quote> Im glad Melissa has stopped 'thanking jesus' this season. Yeah we get it youre a lucky girl but then so am I and I dont have a pair of Louboutins!!! but just because Joe has bought you a nice pair of sling backs doesnt mean you have to thank jesus over & over again. Shes quite inoffensive & its obvious to me that it wouldnt matter who her brother joe was married to Tre wouldnt like it. </quote>.

:D yes I am glad she has stopped doing that so much, it was as though that was her "thing" for last season, and as she was new she probably thought she should have a quirk. No need, loads of quirks around her and her family, and thnaking jesus was just irritating.

Great post beaglemum, I agree with nearly all you say - the exception being Caroline - I liked her before, but now she does seem too holier than thou to me, and not helping the situation.

Joe Gorga is trying and succeeding in coming across as reasonable and wanting help his sister. What was telling in today's episode was the mention of where his parents are living. He mentioned (as referred to in a post by Brumilad) that he was going to sell the house his parents had lived in for 10 years, but it was a brief mention and included when he was talking about all the stuff about Tre and Juicy building the apartment.

I think there is more to his image than meets the eye, it always seems to me that Tre is bursting to dish the dirt on her brother. I wonder of there is more to come about this. oh dear.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok don't shoot me down but I think Jacqueline is quite childish in the way she does not address anything and then gets hurt and hysterical. She needed a drink to talk to Matt about Ashley. Omg no wonder Ashley has never grown up. I am still at a loss as to see what Tre did to her that was so bad. Told a few fibs or did not tell her stuff. A bit playground. There must be more to it.
    Forum Member
    ^^ Not going to shoot you , I think that their relationship is very disfunctional and she does act like her child when dealing with her. I wonder if it is because she was young when she had her. I do like her though.

Not watched it this week year. Planning on catching up this afternoon.

BH - I watched the latest eipsode on lifetime on tuesday. Lisa looks so different when not wearing pink! ha ha ha Looking forward to seeing them renew their vows next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe that next week's BH is the season finale. Looks like Adrienne shows up at Lisa's party to steal her limelight. I do not like Adrienne and think every move of hers is carefully done for self promotion. The timing of the announcement of her separation from Paul and now turning up at the party. Hmm, we shall see, but I suspect I won't have any sympathy for her.
    Forum Member
    I can't believe that next week's BH is the season finale. Looks like Adrienne shows up at Lisa's party to steal her limelight. I do not like Adrienne and think every move of hers is carefully done for self promotion. The timing of the announcement of her separation from Paul and now turning up at the party. Hmm, we shall see, but I suspect I won't have any sympathy for her.

I feel like we have seen a different side to her this season. It was a side that like you I did not like so much. I never really liked the way she used to talk to Paul sometimes.

This last eipsode is going to be interesting thats for sure.

Now i am no fan of Brandy (there is just some about her that rubs me the wrong way - but she is good TV) but I did think it was odd what Adrienne and Paul did to Brandy given their reaction to what happened when Taylors Husband threatened to sue Camille. I mean she/they were the once that said friends dont sue or threnten to sue friends.
    Forum Member
    BH - Well that was an interesting last episode, the reunion could be explosive!

Where to start!!!!!!!

Thought Ken and Lisa renewal vows were lovely and it was really nice that Camille was there.

I honestly got the impression that Faye doen't like Lisa which makes me wonder why she was at the party! Brandy really needs to learn how to engage her brain butfore speaking, unfortunatly its a bit late for her.

I feel for Adrienne I really do, the break up of a marriage is a very sad time. Should Lisa gone and said Hello to her? - I think that she should have spoken with her yes. But I question Adriennes motives about going to a party on the day that your seperationis announced considering that they have not had the best of friendships lately. But, if you are going to go then do it with style as it were, not just go to a corner and sit with your friends for 5 minutes then leave.

After all the arguing and then the arrival of someone who had announced that day they had seperated that day the mood of the party did change to something unplesant - I think I would have disappeared to my room as well! But I am glad that they managed to change it back round.

Will be interesting to see when we get the next season and which channel it will be on 1st.
  • DC1983DC1983 Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Real Housewives of Miami starts on ITV2 Thurs 10th April after New Jersey finishes.
  • floppydogfloppydog Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree. I like Melissa and Caroline but Teresa ...... what a sandwich short of a picnic she is. It is obvious she was the apple of her brothers eye until he married and that is her resentment of Melissa. Think Teresa's husband is a creep and he is probably jealous that his brother in law has a son (or two?) while he got three daughters, that must be tough for an Italian man (at least from those we know about).
    Their kids will be so messed up and Milania seems to be another Ashley now.

Money can't bring class and it is so obvious looking at Teresa.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is definitely a competition thing going on between Teresa and Melissa. During Season 3 they went away and Melissa wore a one piece "cut out" swimsuit and created a stir wearing it. I noticed that during the trip away this time round Teresa wore something almost identical. Oh dear. I still think she is not all bad and want to like her, but she is so bad at taking advice and does keep dragging up the past. There are problems in her own life she is not addressing and that is not helping her be real with the others.

Looking ahead to this week's episode we finally find out why Jacqueline was so upset with her and did not attend the Season 3 reunion. At this stage it is not clear to me and Jacqueline seems to be getting upset about not being told things, but there must be more to it than that.
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DC1983 wrote: »
    The Real Housewives of Miami starts on ITV2 Thurs 10th April after New Jersey finishes.

There not showing New Jersey season 5?