HO - the McQueen family too big or not big enough

bobby-lee 101bobby-lee 101 Posts: 688
Forum Member
✭✭
Being a long time fan of the McQueen family I'm overjoyed that Porsche, Celine and Cleo have been added to the soap but I still think it could do with a few more, for example it would be a great addition but bringing back Louis McQueen from Hollyoaks later and Victor, Bart's dad myra has mentioned he was the black sheep of the family so would be good to see that!
Any opinions?

Comments

• seventhwaveseventhwave Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think a lot of people are going to be down on the McQueens now just because Myra and JP are the only original members of the family left (or will be, after Mercedes leaves next week) and any new characters are going to be seen as inferior replacements. I wouldn't mind seeing Louis join the show but NOT Jennifique, please leave her in Ibiza or wherever she was ...
  • ofthenightofthenight Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me it doesn't really matter how big the family, I only care whether I like the characters. I'm really sad to see Mercedes and Carmel go because their both great characters. However, even though most of them aren't originals, I really like Myra , JP, Phoebe, Nana and Porsche. I haven't really seen enough of Celine to form an opinion of her, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of her and newcomer Cleo :) I would love to see them bring back Jacqui , Louis or Bart. It would also be interesting to see Porsche , Celine and Cleo's mum :)
  • seventhwaveseventhwave Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think seeing Porsche/Celine/Renault's mum is a real possibility even if just a guest appearance. When asked why her mum was not coming to the wedding Porsche was all "ugh, no, I'm not inviting that old skank" so obviously something has happened between them that is ripe to mine for drama at a later date
  • bobby-lee 101bobby-lee 101 Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think seeing Porsche/Celine/Renault's mum is a real possibility even if just a guest appearance. When asked why her mum was not coming to the wedding Porsche was all "ugh, no, I'm not inviting that old skank" so obviously something has happened between them that is ripe to mine for drama at a later date

Renault? Lol seeing their mum would be good, I would like Kathleen to come back too I always liked her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    I love the mcqueens haha more , would like to see like Nanas sister or another of Myras sisters / brothers
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,870
    Forum Member
    They've gone into Dingle territory now with all the random, never mentioned before cousins showing up. Still can't believe they killed Carmel off.

That said they are still better than the Roscoes who were dubbed the male version of the McQueens when they arrived.
  • bobby-lee 101bobby-lee 101 Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the mcqueens haha more , would like to see like Nanas sister or another of Myras sisters / brothers

Yes definitely! I imagine nanas sister to be like madge from benidorm:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Renault
    :cry:

What a ridiculous name. I think the McQueen family should be a bit smaller.
  • DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member

Renault. Nice. I see what you did there :D
  • lexstarlexstar Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always disliked the McQueens except for Jaqui, I thought we were finally gonna get shot of them with Carmel and Mercy leaving, but then they bring back Myra and the god awful Theresa!
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Is Mercedes being killed off???