Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXV (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    Latest video on WWE YouTube's channel - Divas Halloween photo shoot.

Paige. ;)

Lana's keeping kayfabe alive too.
  • Options
    PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calderyon wrote: »
    Divas Championship:

Aj Lee vs Paige (vs Alicia Fox or Nikki Bella/w Brie Bella or Layla?)

Possibles:

Total Divas 5 on 5 tag match

I personally hope Paige doesn't face AJ Lee for a while (maybe not till WrestleMania 31, not because I'm bored of the feud) it's just that Paige can't afford another defeat to AJ (after losing the last two to AJ in PPV's) especially another submission defeat as I doubt Paige will win the Title anytime soon seeing as she's going on Total Divas.

It also looks like she's feuding now with Alicia as well.

I can see Paige being in a Total Divas 5 on 5 elimination match at Survivor Series though if it happens.
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally hope Paige doesn't face AJ Lee for a while (maybe not till WrestleMania 31, not because I'm bored of the feud) it's just that Paige can't afford another defeat to AJ (after losing the last two to AJ in PPV's) especially another submission defeat as I doubt Paige will win the Title anytime soon seeing as she's going on Total Divas.

It also looks like she's feuding now with Alicia as well.

I can see Paige being in a Total Divas 5 on 5 elimination match at Survivor Series though if it happens.

There's a feud? Seems to me more like an endless series of matches with the word "frenemy" thrown in now and again as their excuse for a storyline. Awful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    There's a feud? Seems to me more like an endless series of matches with the word "frenemy" thrown in now and again as their excuse for a storyline. Awful.

I agree but I'm more bored of AJ Lee being in the Title picture at the moment she's been either a champion or challenger since April 2013 (apart from the 84 days she was off this year).
  • Options
    hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Big Show announced before the Smackdown taping tonight that Daniel Bryan needs another elbow surgery. This isn't a spoiler since it was not filmed for TV but instead filmed for Daniel Bryan as they shot the crowd chanting YES.
  • Options
    Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    Latest video on WWE YouTube's channel - Divas Halloween photo shoot.

Paige. ;)

Is that the one with the Divas dressed in white and with it being set in a haunted house? If so then Ive only seen the photos on WWE.com and Paige looks hot she can haunt me anytime;-):D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that the one with the Divas dressed in white and with it being set in a haunted house? If so then Ive only seen the photos on WWE.com and Paige looks hot she can haunt me anytime;-):D.

It is the photo shoot that was on WWE.com Sinister. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    FMKK wrote: »

Whats even more awful and this really bugs me is the fact that in the last 2 PPVs Paige has tapped out to the black widow not once but twice a submission hold that she has countered twice before. I know it sounds like Im having a little dig at creative but its times like these where I wish that they would just use there friggin imagination. Right I think thats enough ranting from me today expect more tomorrow:).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree but I'm more bored of AJ Lee being in the Title picture at the moment she's been either a champion or challenger since April 2013 (apart from the 84 days she was off this year).

Hate to say it but by the way things are going in the WWE these days AJ is probably gonna have a 10 year reign as Divas champ.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats even more awful and this really bugs me is the fact that in the last 2 PPVs Paige has tapped out to the black widow not once but twice a submission hold that she has countered twice before. I know it sounds like Im having a little dig at creative but its times like these where I wish that they would just use there friggin imagination. Right I think thats enough ranting from me today expect more tomorrow:).

I just wish it was even at least in submission defeats, AJ Lee hasn't tapped out yet since she has returned hopefully she loses to a PTO from Paige in the future.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hate to say it but by the way things are going in the WWE these days AJ is probably gonna have a 10 year reign as Divas champ.

I agree Sinister, AJ Lee has held the Title in her combined 3 reigns for 380 days out of the last 499. :o:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just wish it was even at least in submission defeats, AJ Lee hasn't tapped out yet since she has returned hopefully she loses to a PTO from Paige in the future.

Obviously I would love to see that cause I love Paige (probably in love with Paige dont know if Ive mentioned it before on here:D) but sadly I have my doubts Im sure my future wifey will win a 3rd Divas title but Im afraid it will be as soon as she gets away from that horrid Total Divas show:(.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree Sinister, AJ Lee has held the Title in her combined 3 reigns for 380 days out of the last 499. :o:(

Which proves the point Im about to make AJ has held the Divas title too many times for my liking time to give Paige a decent run with the Divas title something imo that she deserves but for some reason they wont. Ok I think Im gonna stop being a cynic for now:).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously I would love to see that cause I love Paige (probably in love with Paige dont know if Ive mentioned it before on here:D) but sadly I have my doubts Im sure my future wifey will win a 3rd Divas title but Im afraid it will be as soon as she gets away from that horrid Total Divas show:(.

Smackdown spoiler from Lords of Pain:
    It looks like AJ's next feud is against Nikki Bella, I'm personally rooting for Nikki in that feud if it happens as I'm bored of AJ Lee holding the Title now.

Also Sinister, Paige dressed up as Summer Rae in a Halloween costume battle royal.
    Which proves the point Im about to make AJ has held the Divas title too many times for my liking time to give Paige a decent run with the Divas title something imo that she deserves but for some reason they wont. Ok I think Im gonna stop being a cynic for now:).

I personally think Paige will win a 3rd Divas Title next year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Full Smackdown spoilers from Lords of Pain:
    - Thanks to Ricardo for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight's tapings in Houston, Texas:

* Big Show kicks off SmackDown and gets a "yes!" chant going for a video that they're sending to Daniel Bryan in support of his comeback. Show informs everyone that Bryan needs another elbow surgery.

* The Divas Halloween Costume Battle Royal is next. Brie Bella is not in the match as she was advertised to be. Nikki Bella ends up getting the win. Nikki taunted AJ Lee, who was on commentary, after the match. Paige was dressed as Summer Rae and there was some good comedy.

* Seth Rollins, Kane, Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble come out for a promo.

* Kane defeated Dolph Ziggler in a non-title match. Rollins attacked Ziggler and beat him down after the match.

* Mercury and Noble join in on the beatdown to Ziggler. Ziggler is ordered into a match against Rollins. Rollins quickly defeats Ziggler.

* Ryback squashes Heath Slater, who was dressed as a Scarecrow.

* Miz TV with Damien Sandow and The Miz is next. There are a lot of pumpkins and Halloween decorations set up. Mark Henry is their guest. Henry rips Big Show, leading to Show making his way out. They end up brawling and Henry sends Show crashing through the barrier.

* Los Matadores defeated Stardust and Goldust in a non-title match.

* Rusev defeated The Great Khali. Rusev and Lana cut promos and say Rusev is coming for Sheamus' United States Title.

* Bray Wyatt comes to the ring for a promo in his rocking chair.

* The main event is Cesaro vs. Dean Ambrose in a Trick or Street Fight. There are pumpkins and other decorations all around the ring. Ambrose was great in this match and put pumpkins over Cesaro's head. Ambrose gets the win. This was said to be a very fun match.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/reports/wwe/smackdown/LIVE_SPOILERS_FOR_THIS_WEEK_S_WWE_SMACKDOWN_10_31_14.html#lH5lb7rVt2GLGDHF.99

My thoughts:
    - Paige. :D

- So Dolph Ziggler (who is the current Intercontinental Champion) loses two non-title matches on one show. >:( I personally think Dolph Ziggler should lose the Title soon (hopefully to BNB) if this keeps happening.

- Ryback's Goldberg winning streak is starting up again it seems.

- Also the Tag Team Champions (Goldust and Stardust) lost in a non-title match as well. :(

- Oh dear another Rusev/Great Khali match to look forward too. :( I am glad Rusev is now after the United States Title though.

- I'm also glad Dean Ambrose won in the main event shame it was against Cesaro though.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    Just read Cena is advertised locally as a participant in the Rumble match which indicates he will go under Lesnar again in 2014.
  • Options
    hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Of course he will lose as he should and further make his John Cena character look like a fool lol. Then he will go on to the Rumble to AGAIN try and get his shot at the championship. No one cares about Cena at this stage, fast forward material.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hazydayz wrote: »
    Of course he will lose as he should and further make his John Cena character look like a fool lol. Then he will go on to the Rumble to AGAIN try and get his shot at the championship. No one cares about Cena at this stage, fast forward material.

No one cares about Cena apart from kids and their mums.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't realise I was a kid or a mum. I certainly hope I'm not the latter.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ooh lets give them 5 years off from each other. This feud makes Cena vs Orton and Usos vs Rhodes/Wyatts feel fresh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Smackdown spoiler from Lords of Pain:
    It looks like AJ's next feud is against Nikki Bella, I'm personally rooting for Nikki in that feud if it happens as I'm bored of AJ Lee holding the Title now.

Also Sinister, Paige dressed up as Summer Rae in a Halloween costume battle royal.

I personally think Paige will win a 3rd Divas Title next year.
    Then I shall look forward to AJ murdering Nikki on the mic.

Paige dressed as Summer Rae sounds interesting but I was hoping Paige would dress as something more cooler like a vampire.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Sorry Hollie I forgot to add female fans or just you forgot you were a Cena fan and I have also just realised that JR is a Cena fan aswell:blush::D.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I especially hope I'm not the latter :o
    Then I shall look forward to AJ murdering Nikki on the mic.

Paige dressed as Summer Rae sounds interesting but I was hoping Paige would dress as something more cooler like a vampire.

Given how terrible she's been on the mic since she's came back I think Nikki might be able to handle herself quite well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry Hollie I forgot to add female fans or just you forgot you were a Cena fan and I have also just realised that JR is a Cena fan aswell:blush::D.

I've never understood why people use only women and kids like him as if it's a bad thing. Not saying you are but many do it.
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now Ryback is a face again, I presume we will get Ryback V Rusev at some point.
This discussion has been closed.