Options

Corrie Spoilers: All You Need To Know

Comments

• Options
    ElleBelleElleBelle Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/218490/Coronation-Street-Pete-Barlow-pulls-a-cracker/
    LOVE rat Peter Barlow gets a right stocking thriller this Christmas when he ends up between the sheets with sexy factory boss Carla Connor.

And the Street’s bookies boss will tell her: “All I want for Christmas is you.”

Carla (Alison King, 38) will be stunned when Peter (Chris Gascoyne, 43) even vows to leave his wife Leanne (Jane Danson, 32).

The confession comes as their relationship reaches boiling point. They hit the bedroom for a night of nookie, right.

Next morning Peter vows to end his marriage and tells her: “I’ve fought this for months Carla, but I can’t fight it any more. I’ve fallen in love Carla and I want us to be together.”

But when he tells Leanne he wants to leave, she re- plies: “I love you Peter and I’m not going to give up on our marriage just like that.

“When I married you it was for better or worse and I’m going to fight until my last breath to keep us together.”

Peter is so touched by her love for him that he backs down and Carla is devastated when he admits he didn’t tell Leanne the truth.

She storms: “Go to hell Peter. It’s over”

But Peter dashes over to her flat to explain why he couldn’t fess up to Leanne.

And she becomes putty in his hands when he tells her again he loves her and begs her to understand how difficult it is for him.

Carla backs down adding: “I love you too... more than anything. I do understand and I can’t live without you so for now I’ll make do with having you when I can.”

A Corrie insider said: “Things are about to hot up for Peter.

“His turmoil will result in him being tempted to fall off the wagon and things will come to an explosive head over the Christmas period.”
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ElleBelle wrote: »

wow!! ok i wasnt expecting that!! aww i really dont want peter and carla reletionship to just become over after one night of passion they have built it up to much for it to be a quick thing but all the same cant wait for them to be together and xmas
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks Ellebelle:)

I hope Peter & Carla get together, the love square has gone on long enough
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monday 14th November:
    7:30
    A bailiff turns up on Chesney's doorstep just as he faces an agonising decision about Schmeichel. Lloyd struggles to deal with Cheryl's betrayal and takes out his frustrations on Karl, while Tina prepares for dinner with Matt - making Kirsty seethe in the process. Ciaran is stunned when Michelle reveals she would like to stay in Weatherfield.

8:30
    A phone call from Fiz lifts Chesney's spirits as he says his final goodbyes to Schmeichel. Tommy comforts Tina after she endures a meal from hell with Matt and his uni friends, while Steve tries to pick up the pieces for Lloyd. Ciaran and Michelle realise they want different things when he hankers after returning to the cruise ship.

cast list for the week:
    # Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
    # Anna Windass - Debbie Rush
    # Katy Armstrong - Georgia May Foote
    # Faye Windass - Ellie Leach
    # Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
    # Chesney Brown - Sam Aston
    # Ciaran McCarthy - Keith Duffy
    # Michelle Connor - Kym Marsh
    # Cheryl Gray - Holly Quin-Ankrah
    # Russ Gray - Finton Flynn
    # Chris Gray - Will Thorp
    # Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
    # Sunita Alahan - Shobna Gulati
    # Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
    # Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
    # Julie Carp - Katy Cavanagh
    # Brian Packham - Peter Gunn
    # Tommy Duckworth - Chris Fountain
    # Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
    # Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
    # Matt Carter - Oliver Mellor
    # Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
    # Sophie Webster - Brooke Vincent
    # Gary Windass - Mikey North
    # Kirsty Soames - Natalie Gumede
    # Karl Munro - John Michie
    # Owen Armstrong - Ian Puleston-Davies
    # Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
    # Fiz Stape - Jennie McAlpine
    # Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
    # Jenny - Elize du Toit
    # Caroline - Polly Frame
    # Mike - Giles Anderson
    # Tracy Barlow - Kate Ford
    # Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
    # Eva Price - Catherine Tyldesley
    # Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
    # Leanne Barlow - Jane Danson
    # Maria Connor - Samia Smith
    # Mary Taylor - Patti Clare
    # Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
    # Rosie Webster - Helen Flanagan
    # Roy Cropper - David Neilson
    # Sally Webster - Sally Dynevor
    # Stella Price - Michelle Collins
    # Doctor - Tim Dann
    # Prison officer - Vanessa Peers
    # Bailiff - Mark Sheals
    # Vet 1 - Nicholas Asbury
    # Vet 2 - Andrew Bone
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ElleBelle wrote: »

Good for Leanne:)
    Having said that, Peter seems such a weak character, I wonder at either woman wanting him.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    Monday 14th November:
    A bailiff turns up on Chesney's doorstep just as he faces an agonising decision about Schmeichel. Lloyd struggles to deal with Cheryl's betrayal and takes out his frustrations on Karl, while Tina prepares for dinner with Matt - making Kirsty seethe in the process. Ciaran is stunned when Michelle reveals she would like to stay in Weatherfield.

A phone call from Fiz lifts Chesney's spirits as he says his final goodbyes to Schmeichel. Tommy comforts Tina after she endures a meal from hell with Matt and his uni friends, while Steve tries to pick up the pieces for Lloyd. Ciaran and Michelle realise they want different things when he hankers after returning to the cruise ship.

cast list for the week:
    # Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
    # Anna Windass - Debbie Rush
    # Katy Armstrong - Georgia May Foote
    # Faye Windass - Ellie Leach
    # Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
    # Chesney Brown - Sam Aston
    # Ciaran McCarthy - Keith Duffy
    # Michelle Connor - Kym Marsh
    # Cheryl Gray - Holly Quin-Ankrah
    # Russ Gray - Finton Flynn
    # Chris Gray - Will Thorp
    # Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
    # Sunita Alahan - Shobna Gulati
    # Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
    # Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
    # Julie Carp - Katy Cavanagh
    # Brian Packham - Peter Gunn
    # Tommy Duckworth - Chris Fountain
    # Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
    # Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
    # Matt Carter - Oliver Mellor
    # Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
    # Sophie Webster - Brooke Vincent
    # Gary Windass - Mikey North
    # Kirsty Soames - Natalie Gumede
    # Karl Munro - John Michie
    # Owen Armstrong - Ian Puleston-Davies
    # Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
    # Fiz Stape - Jennie McAlpine
    # Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
    # Jenny - Elize du Toit
    # Caroline - Polly Frame
    # Mike - Giles Anderson
    # Tracy Barlow - Kate Ford
    # Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
    # Eva Price - Catherine Tyldesley
    # Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
    # Leanne Barlow - Jane Danson
    # Maria Connor - Samia Smith
    # Mary Taylor - Patti Clare
    # Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
    # Rosie Webster - Helen Flanagan
    # Roy Cropper - David Neilson
    # Sally Webster - Sally Dynevor
    # Stella Price - Michelle Collins
    # Doctor - Tim Dann
    # Prison officer - Vanessa Peers
    # Bailiff - Mark Sheals
    # Vet 1 - Nicholas Asbury
    # Vet 2 - Andrew Bone

Disappointing the girl love triangle isn't featured that week. They need to do something with that soon if the wedding at christmas will have any impact.
  • Options
    pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monday 21 November
    Karl fritters his winnings away in the bookie's and Ciaran begs Peter for help as he counts the cost of gambling with the wedding cash. Word spreads about Chris's lie, leaving him with no one to turn to, and Faye is less than happy to discover Owen spent the night at the Windasses. Dennis appears in court for the trial of Rob and Janet from the homeless shelter.

Ciaran poses as co-owner of the Bistro to earn some extra cash catering for a birthday party. Dennis is shaken when Norris reveals a woman named Norma Fountain is looking for him, and Stella sets out on a late-night shopping trip after learning about Karl's success at the poker table. Becky receives her decree absolute from Steve and drowns her sorrows with Lloyd.

Cast list :)
    Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
    Ciaran McCarthy - Keith Duffy
    Michelle Connor - Kym Marsh
    Lloyd Mullaney - Craig Charles
    Anna Windass - Debbie Rush
    Owen Armstrong - Ian Puleston-Davies
    Faye Windass - Ellie Leach
    Carrie - Sarah Jayne Byng
    Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
    Karl Munro - John Michie
    Stella Price - Michelle Collins
    Leanne Barlow - Jane Danson
    Chris Gray - Will Thorp
    Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
    Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
    Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
    Maria Connor - Samia Smith
    Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
    Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
    Sunita Alahan - Shobna Gulati
    Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
    Becky McDonald - Katherine Kelly
    Norma Fountain - Jacqueline King
    Nick Tilsley - Ben Price
    Eva Price - Catherine Tyldesley
    Bob Firth - Ged McKenna
    Aadi Alahan - Zennon Ditchett
    Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
    Brian Packham - Peter Gunn
    Carla Connor - Alison King
    David Platt - Jack P Shepherd
    Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
    Gail McIntyre - Helen Worth
    Ian Scott - Dan Hooper
    Izzy Armstrong - Cherylee Houston
    Julie Carp - Katy Cavanagh
    Kylie Platt - Paula Lane
    Matt Carter - Oliver Mellor
    Roy Cropper - David Neilson
    Sean Tully - Antony Cotton
    Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
    Tina McIntyre - Michelle Keegan
    Tracy Barlow - Kate Ford
  • Options
    madaboutcarlamadaboutcarla Posts: 10,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay Carla is back :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay Carla is back :)

woo i was wondering when she was coming back.... i cant wait now for the build up between her and peter this xmas!!! these episodes are going to amazing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smiler07 wrote: »
    woo i was wondering when she was coming back.... i cant wait now for the build up between her and peter this xmas!!! these episodes are going to amazing

Aren't they just. Think I'm more excited for this than I am for my own actual xmas at the moment!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kit-kat-x wrote: »
    Aren't they just. Think I'm more excited for this than I am for my own actual xmas at the moment!

lol yea im totally glued at the moment. ... i cant wait!!! :)
  • Options
    pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smiler07 wrote: »

I know I can't wait! :D
  • Options
    Our NiallOur Niall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised Carla is back already, thought her absence would be much longer :eek:

Is anyone else thinking/hoping that the description of Chris in Monday's episode is his departure as no one will want anything to do with him after hearing he was lying. No Cheryl or Russ in the cast list so maybe they've already left by then :D

ETA: Oh wait, there they are :(
  • Options
    PsyPsymonPsyPsymon Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    When are The Platt's back? :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Probably in december. And Nick is onscreen right now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monday 21 November
    Karl fritters his winnings away in the bookie's and Ciaran begs Peter for help as he counts the cost of gambling with the wedding cash. Word spreads about Chris's lie, leaving him with no one to turn to, He realises that he has blown it with Cheryl and may never see her again, will he leave the Street? and Faye is less than happy to discover Owen spent the night at the Windasses. Dennis appears in court for the trial of Rob and Janet from the homeless shelter.

Ciaran poses as co-owner of the Bistro to earn some extra cash catering for a birthday party. Dennis is shaken when Norris reveals a woman named Norma Fountain is looking for him, and Stella sets out on a late-night shopping trip after learning about Karl's success at the poker table. Becky receives her decree absolute from Steve and drowns her sorrows with Lloyd.

Cast list :)
    Chris Gray - Will Thorp
    Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
    Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
    Carla Connor - Alison King
    David Platt - Jack P Shepherd
    Deirdre Barlow - Anne Kirkbride
    Gail McIntyre - Helen Worth
    Kylie Platt - Paula Lane
    good to see the ones I have left in the spoiler in the cast for that week but unfortunately Chris is still there:yawn:
    thanks pixie for posting:)

BIB- Soaplife spoilers
    Thursday 24th November:
    Ciaran panics when he realises he needs to be in 2 places at once and also needs an extra pair of hands...Can his plan work?

Stella's not happy as Karl struggles to keep his gambling fever under control, Leanne & Sunita decide to organise a nativity play.

Rita makes a shocking discovery...........

Friday 25th November:
    Ciaran is desperate to recoup the money he lost at poker while Michelle decides to pay her wedding venue a visit...will she learn the truth about his gambling?

Nick has problems when a wine supplier doesn't deliver... who's to blame?
    Steve has a shocking suggestion for Becky but what is it?
    Who returns to Weatherfield?
    Carla
    The Platts celebrate when Social Services agree to place Max with Kylie and David permanently. How will Becky react when she sees Max back on the Street?

Coming up:
    Carla's back and Peter's troubled ...will he give in to her charms?

Who makes a pass at Stella and how will she react?

Sophie & Sian are planning to elope!

When Tina's car is towed away, she has to endure a long walk home with Tommy, Is it the start of something?

A necklace bought as an xmas present could be the clue that gives away an explosive Corrie affair but who are the secret lovers?

Who in the Street suspects his partner is cheating on him and is he right?
  • Options
    madaboutcarlamadaboutcarla Posts: 10,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    good to see the ones I have left in the spoiler in the cast for that week but unfortunately Chris is still there:yawn:
    thanks pixie for posting:)

BIB- Soaplife spoilers
    Thursday 24th November:
    Ciaran panics when he realises he needs to be in 2 places at once and also needs an extra pair of hands...Can his plan work?

Stella's not happy as Karl struggles to keep his gambling fever under control, Leanne & Sunita decide to organise a nativity play.

Rita makes a shocking discovery...........

Friday 25th November:
    Ciaran is desperate to recoup the money he lost at poker while Michelle decides to pay her wedding venue a visit...will she learn the truth about his gambling?

Nick has problems when a wine supplier doesn't deliver... who's to blame?
    Steve has a shocking suggestion for Becky but what is it?
    Who returns to Weatherfield?
    Carla
    The Platts celebrate when Social Services agree to place Max with Kylie and David permanently. How will Becky react when she sees Max back on the Street?

Coming up:
    Carla's back and Peter's troubled ...will he give in to her charms?

Who makes a pass at Stella and how will she react?

Sophie & Sian are planning to elope!

When Tina's car is towed away, she has to endure a long walk home with Tommy, Is it the start of something?

A necklace bought as an xmas present could be the clue that gives away an explosive Corrie affair but who are the secret lovers?

Who in the Street suspects his partner is cheating on him and is he right?

Wander about the necklace.. Carla and Peter hmm?

And the second one confused me, is there another affair happening other than Cheryl and lloyd as that SL would be nearing its end then wouldn't it?
  • Options
    rayofsunshinerayofsunshine Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    I wonder if the necklace is between amber and sophie, they'd be naive enough to buy each other romantic gifts as presents which could be seen publicly.

And yay to Carla back, I too thought she'd be away for longer. Does the fact she's 'charming' Peter mean she's back on the road to recovery? Or do we think its more Peter falling for her as opposed to her making some effort.

Interesting Carla is back before Audrey, I see nick is featuring but thought we'd have more platt action.

Thanks for posting :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They are filming the Sophie/Sian wedding today. I assume it is a left at the alter affair like the original Sun spoilers said. If it is that's never been done in soaps before, they have never had a lesbian wedding get aborted in a church (confirmed by Sacha as a church). I hope they don't actually get married as the divorce would be too complicated for a 17-year-old like Sophie.
  • Options
    jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    I wonder if the necklace is between amber and sophie, they'd be naive enough to buy each other romantic gifts as presents which could be seen publicly.

And yay to Carla back, I too thought she'd be away for longer. Does the fact she's 'charming' Peter mean she's back on the road to recovery? Or do we think its more Peter falling for her as opposed to her making some effort.

Interesting Carla is back before Audrey, I see nick is featuring but thought we'd have more platt action.

Thanks for posting :)

Yeah but Sophie/Amber are hardly having an affair are they even though Sophie wants them to be and is dumb enough to buy expensive stuff for Amber and Christmas cracker tact for the girls she's going to marry. Anyway I think the spoiler will be Chris buying something for Hair.

I was hoping for a longer break from Carla but at least her scenes with Peter are more bearable. The minus is that anytime he spends with Carla equals lots of scenes with Leanne being shown to be a total shrew (although with good reason).
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kittykat30 wrote: »
    They are filming the Sophie/Sian wedding today. I assume it is a left at the alter affair like the original Sun spoilers said. If it is that's never been done in soaps before, they have never had a lesbian wedding get aborted in a church (confirmed by Sacha as a church). I hope they don't actually get married as the divorce would be too complicated for a 17-year-old like Sophie.

Now you're really confusing me; when you've used the word 'marriage' about S/S I've assumed you meant a Civil Partnership. I thought the government were going to consultation about gay marriage ceremonies (but not in churches, as yet) in the spring.

So far as I know, CPs have never had any complaints, so I imagine gay marriages will be accepted without any problem, apart from a few neanderthals.

I'm not trying to start a discussion on this, though I doubt there'd be many against it, just trying to clear up this point:

How can S/S get married in a church?

(And yes, I'm sure it's never been done before in a soap) :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    Now you're really confusing me; when you've used the word 'marriage' about S/S I've assumed you meant a Civil Partnership. I thought the government were going to consultation about gay marriage ceremonies (but not in churches, as yet) in the spring.

So far as I know, CPs have never had any complaints, so I imagine gay marriages will be accepted without any problem, apart from a few neanderthals.

I'm not trying to start a discussion on this, though I doubt there'd be many against it, just trying to clear up this point:

How can S/S get married in a church?

(And yes, I'm sure it's never been done before in a soap) :)

A civil partnership is called a marriage by the people involved, and they also call them weddings.

http://yfrog.com/h8p309j

http://yfrog.com/z/ntwkaoj

http://yfrog.com/obxctyj

http://yfrog.com/oc6tphj

http://yfrog.com/nw7k18j

http://yfrog.com/h6a7z4j

Pics are floating about of the wedding and it is a left at the alter thing. Looks like Sophie runs out of the church, or Sian does after discovering something because she looks really upset in one of the pics. But my bets are on Sophie inline with the Sun original spoilers, which have mostly been true so far. Anyway they don't get married. It all looks expensive and very dramatic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Here's the Daily Mails story on the wedding:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2059421/Coronation-Street-lesbian-wedding-Sian-Powers-jilts-Sophie-Webster-altar.html

Sian runs out the church after finding out about Sophie/Amber. Rosie looks really nice as do the girls

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/scoop/a350019/coronation-street-films-dramatic-sophie-sian-wedding-scenes.html

DS article on it. Shows Sian and Rosie looking upset. Some drama kicks off in the church obviously then continues outside. Should be shown around christmas.
  • Options
    Our NiallOur Niall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from Sally :p am I the only who thinks Sophie and Sian getting married is absolutely ludicrous? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Our Niall wrote: »
    Apart from Sally :p am I the only who thinks Sophie and Sian getting married is absolutely ludicrous? :eek:

Everyone thinks it. Sophie is only doing it out of guilt and she thinks it will stop her feelings for Amber. Sunita with her stupid advice put the idea into her head :rolleyes:

Sally should make her pay for the wedding. She will probably try and make Dev pay anyway because of Amber lol. The Alahans between them have really made a mess, along with Sophie of course.