Options

Freetime Channel Preferences

uk1uk1 Posts: 397
Forum Member
I have just dumped my mega-bucks Sky for Freetime.

Is there any setting to substitute the SD channels with the HD ones please? There doesn't seem to be a setting to set the box to HD or re-order channels or set up favourites that can be -reordered.

Have I understood this correctly please?

Thanks,

Jeff

Comments

• Options
    REPASSACREPASSAC Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    uk1 wrote: »
    I have just dumped my mega-bucks Sky for Freetime.

Is there any setting to substitute the SD channels with the HD ones please? There doesn't seem to be a setting to set the box to HD or re-order channels or set up favourites that can be -reordered.

Have I understood this correctly please?

Thanks,

Jeff

For channels without regional content the broadcaster can specify that this happens automatically. The only thing that it is possible for you to do is to delete any unwanted channel..
  • Options
    uk1uk1 Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    REPASSAC wrote: »
    For channels without regional content the broadcaster can specify that this happens automatically. The only thing that it is possible for you to do is to delete any unwanted channel..

Thanks - I was hoping to replace BBC1 and 2 sd with hd which appears impossible?

Seems really strange for a new box not to be able to do this.
  • Options
    davemurgatroyddavemurgatroyd Posts: 13,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    uk1 wrote: »
    Thanks - I was hoping to replace BBC1 and 2 sd with hd which appears impossible?

Seems really strange for a new box not to be able to do this.

With regard to the PSB channels it is down to EPG regulations and the rest down to freesat - you can delete but not re-order.