Options

Do ugly people know they're ugly

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Amanda_OBrien2Amanda_OBrien2 Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Ugly people do know they are ugly especially men. I do find most ugly men are wealthy and they can then buy themselves some beautiful women.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, no worries, was being genuinely honest.

Slight over-reaction from me anyway...

I'm all good (and hammered) :D:p

Serious lack of smilies on here anyway :rolleyes:;):D:p

Cassius...good old Roman name like mine:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Cassius...good old Roman name like mine:)

:cool:
  • Options
    Jol44Jol44 Posts: 21,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no such thing as 'ugly'. it's entirely subjective.
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sure beauty is subjective and "in the eye of the beholder" but there are going to be those who look in the mirror and go :(, who believe no right-minded person could possibly thinking differently and have just accepted they will never be someone's wow. :bigsigh:

Of course you've got the "well it is what's on the inside that's most important" saying, but that doesn't help if when looking inside they also go :( - darn it. :rolleyes:

I wish I lived in a place that allowed cats. :o
  • Options
    n1guyn1guy Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I look at my supervisor at work, she is the text book example of the perfect woman appearance wise, she ticks all the boxes, leggy, blonde, tanned, fake t*ts, perfect nails, hair, make up, she is perfection basically. However she is let down by one thing, you will never meet a more stuck up, horrible person, her personality is rotten to the core and no one wants to be associated with her which takes away from her looks. But this is also a perfect example of how looks alone can make you successful, this woman is a migrant with limited English and no prior experience yet her she is in a role that comes with the latest BMW supplied.
  • Options
    Amanda_OBrien2Amanda_OBrien2 Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    n1guy wrote: »
    If I look at my supervisor at work, she is the text book example of the perfect woman appearance wise, she ticks all the boxes, leggy, blonde, tanned, fake t*ts, perfect nails, hair, make up, she is perfection basically. However she is let down by one thing, you will never meet a more stuck up, horrible person, her personality is rotten to the core and no one wants to be associated with her which takes away from her looks. But this is also a perfect example of how looks alone can make you successful, this woman is a migrant with limited English and no prior experience yet her she is in a role that comes with the latest BMW supplied.

Boss envy? :)