Options

EE Christmas Synopsis Released

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    It might not be as carter centric as people think. I'm sure other families will feature.

Agreed. I don't think the Christmas eps should be written off before they have even aired. Of course the Carters will have a lot of focus being their first proper Christmas but others will feature too.
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see another "You ain't my mother" scene coming on....
  • Options
    Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When are the cast lists coming out? Want to see when Andy will be back.
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Who is Andy :confused:
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    Agreed. I don't think the Christmas eps should be written off before they have even aired. Of course the Carters will have a lot of focus being their first proper Christmas but others will feature too.

I agree with this as well people shouldn't write the Christmas episodes off until they have aired. I remember when Lola first arrived people wrote her off as a character and then in October 2012 people started loving her.
  • Options
    Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is Andy :confused:

Where have you been Mormon Girl? :D Andy as in Buster! Not a carter by name but he's closely connected to them, might as well be one of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I was wondering that too. He has made such an impact already. Possibly one of the best new characters and castings this year imo.
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So is Stan going to cark it at Xmas?
  • Options
    Stephen_101Stephen_101 Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    This is going to be EPIC!!!! I couldn't care less about the other families - the only reason I watch is for The Carters!!! This is going to be amazing!!! Another hour of the Carters - BRING IT ON!!!!!
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    But isn't the Linda rape "reveal" only to Sharon? I'm sure that's what was stated on a DS news story last week
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    I think Linda confides in Stacey in a few weeks and then not long after, Mick finds out.
    Sorry, it was indeed Stacey - but the DS story states:
    EastEnders: Linda to reveal Dean's rape to Stacey over Christmas

Linda Carter will finally speak about her rape ordeal next month.

The Queen Vic landlady will speak to Dean's (Matt Di Angelo) current girlfriend Stacey (Lacey Turner) about his actions in a storyline to air over the Christmas period, the Daily Star reports.
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a611590/eastenders-linda-to-reveal-deans-rape-to-stacey-over-christmas.html#~oWE8leRMjHgnaf
  • Options
    Mr PatrickMr Patrick Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you judging the episodes before they have aired.

Carters had loads of based episodes and now there taking over Christmas episodes aswell
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,319
    Forum Member
    People are writing of the episodes before they have aired so maybe watch a couple and don't judge the episodes until they have aired. Why do Eastenders fans on here judge an episode before it airs. For all we know it could be epic drama because it would be good to see Mick's reaction and Shirley and Nancy's reaction about Dean raping Linda and to see the reactions of Shirley's secret.

Well said that girl :D

I am looking forward to it, in fact it's the first one I have looked forward to in years.
  • Options
    Cosmic999Cosmic999 Posts: 1,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People are writing of the episodes before they have aired so maybe watch a couple and don't judge the episodes until they have aired. Why do Eastenders fans on here judge an episode before it airs. For all we know it could be epic drama because it would be good to see Mick's reaction and Shirley and Nancy's reaction about Dean raping Linda and to see the reactions of Shirley's secret.

If people can say "OMG CANT WAIT ITS GONNA BE THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER" then us pessismistic bunch can say we're not looking forward to it.

And yes, before anyone points out, I know no one has said what I put in inverted commas, it's called exaggerating :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »

I am looking forward to it, in fact it's the first one I have looked forward to in years.

Me too!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    I think people are forgetting that this is just the main storyline over the Christmas period, we still have Lucy developments and Kat and Alfie. Just like last year the main story was Janine and David but we still had the introduction of the Caters, Ronnie Vs Carl and so on.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »

Exactly.

People writing off the episodes a month before they air is simply preposterous.

Well done Mormon Girl. ^_^
  • Options
    Stephen_101Stephen_101 Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    The character development with the Carters storylines have been really good. I think of the Carters as a larger than life family inside a typical soap. The other storylines don't really entice me. I could watch the Carters all day.
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    I expect a shock return on Christmas day or at least over the Christmas period. We have had a few this year.
    I wonder if someone else will return whenever Charlie returns. Little Mo or even Lynne I could see returning.
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if it will be 1 x 60 mins or 2 x 30 mins?

I prefer the latter.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i knew it the Carters will dominate the Christmas day episode just like they did on their debut last year
  • Options
    TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i knew it the Carters will dominate the Christmas day episode just like they did on their debut last year

Yes. The Carters really dominated Christmas Day last year with those three scenes of Danny Dyer grinning to the camera.