Chantelle Alex Baby Watch £££££

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Doubt they'll last that long to have a child but if they are they'll strike when the iron's hot, which is now, or in a few months.
  • .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    I think anybody who thinks having a baby after a couple of months of dating is a good idea isn't smart enough to be a parent whether they are famous or not.
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I think these two are actually really suited to each other - they are both a little simple - but are very media savvy (as that is their career these days!). I really think these two will last a fair while - they seem to really like each other. Chantelle is always quite needy and Alex is very caring and doesn't mind showing it - perfect match!

As I said their career is showbiz mags these days so they need to keep selling stories like this - I actually hope they last.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Supercell wrote: »
    I think these two are actually really suited to each other - they are both a little simple - but are very media savvy (as that is their career these days!). I really think these two will last a fair while - they seem to really like each other. Chantelle is always quite needy and Alex is very caring and doesn't mind showing it - perfect match!

As I said their career is showbiz mags these days so they need to keep selling stories like this - I actually hope they last.
    it all depends on her getting pregnant. If she doesn't, she'll make more money selling "first I can't have a baby and now Alex has dumped me:cry:" stories rather than Dimbo and Bimbo remaining a couple without any story to sell.
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    it all depends on her getting pregnant. If she doesn't, she'll make more money selling "first I can't have a baby and now Alex has dumped me:cry:" stories rather than Dimbo and Bimbo remaining a couple without any story to sell.

I don't know - I am sure they can both keep stories rolling in the press - She has to support Alex through his 'divorce battle', there will be a few romantic holidays, how she has overcome being attracted to the 'wrong' man so many times, still trying for a baby, I am finally healthy again, Alex getting back fighting again.... oooh maybe I should do their press!
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    she looks 47 not 27, its s shame she looked so good in CBB then she just went downhill.
    Forum Member
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    she looks 47 not 27, its s shame she looked so good in CBB then she just went downhill.

...oh I forgot those stories ....I have had plastic surgery and I look and feel great..... then a few months later.... I regret my plastic surgery but Alex still supports me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    Can't believe how nasty and insensitive some people on here are, how would you like to find out you may never be able to have a child of your own or have to go through IVF, give the girl a break!
    You don't have to be brains of britain to be a good parent, just a lot of love and care and they both seem to have that.
  • FayeBFayeB Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »

She was in CBB over 5 years ago, I bet if you looked at a picture of yourself that long ago you would look a lot younger than you do now. As for 47...hardly!!! I think she looks great and she seems very happy!
  • Dani CDani C Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    Missy21 wrote: »
    Can't believe how nasty and insensitive some people on here are, how would you like to find out you may never be able to have a child of your own or have to go through IVF, give the girl a break!
    You don't have to be brains of britain to be a good parent, just a lot of love and care and they both seem to have that.

Totally agree with you, it is an awful thing to happen to any woman and Chantelle is a lovely caring girl and would make a fantastic mum. Really hope it works out for her and Alex.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Awww. If it is a baybee guwl they can call her Destineee-Hope Roxanne, Which will be both lovely and another money spinner.

Maybe Destinee-Hope Sponsored By Ok! Roxanne?
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn't be something I'd take advantage of for profit, like Chantelle has, that's for sure!
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    It wouldn't be something I'd take advantage of for profit, like Chantelle has, that's for sure!

It is also called raising awareness, there was a lot of good feedback on her twitter from her appearance on This Morning, if it helps one person going through the same thing than it was worth it. She has a lot of fans who like to hear what is going on with her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is also called raising awareness, there was a lot of good feedback on her twitter from her appearance on This Morning, if it helps one person going through the same thing than it was worth it. She has a lot of fans who like to hear what is going on with her.

She isn't trying to raise awareness of anything other than herself.
    Forum Member
    She isn't trying to raise awareness of anything other than herself.

Herself and the situation she is in with regards to her infertility.
    It is good to see so many people interested in her:p
  • FayeBFayeB Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    I think it is great that people are talking about her and her situation whether they like her or not, shows she is a popular girl and the public are interested in her.
  • Dani CDani C Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    FayeB wrote: »
    I think it is great that people are talking about her and her situation whether they like her or not, shows she is a popular girl and the public are interested in her.

Ha Ha totally agree, well said!!:D
    I think it is great she is raising awareness of infertility and what she is having to go through with counselling and IVF.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dani C wrote: »
    I think it is great she is raising awareness of infertility and what she is having to go through with counselling and IVF.

OMG, she, so is! Because I had never, ever heard of fake infertility until she came along with her fake relationship, and her fake tears, and her very many paid for interviews about the only thing that makes her vaguely interesting.

Bless.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Posh actually has fertility issues, and has ovarian issues I believe she had PCOS.

its not about being skinny as much as obsessive dieting and doing extreme things to get skinny which can cause infertility.

I dont feel shes doing IVF any justice a lot more famous people have had IVF and made better press.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dani C wrote: »

No-one is forcing her to undergo councelling or IVF - if she does, it's through her own choice, not because she's forced to do so.

Personally, I hope she stays well away from IVF until she's been in a committed relationship for a while.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole infertiility story doesn't totally add up. She claims she has been told she will never have children naturally but the actual quote from her doctor (given with her permission)
    was
    If Chantelle hadn't consulted me, she might have postponed having children for some time. Crash dieting might reduce the hormones that stimulate the eggs to continue developing and mature in the ovaries and help in ovulation. Ideally, Chantelle should have children soon. If she's not ready, she can have IVF to create embryos while she still has eggs and freeze them for future use.

Lots of if's and buts and a comment about ideally having children soon but nothing in there saying she will never conceive naturally.
    If I was a cynic, I'd say she exaggarated for effect
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part of the IVF process is to go through counselling as well--
    Pending if she opts for NHS or private IVF the hospital will require her to be in a committed relationship and proove how long etc. She wouldn't qualify for NHS ivf based on her current relationship.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm just waiting for her to sue the word ''Reidinated'' and then I will happily throw myself under a bus :rolleyes: