EastEnders:CIN 2014 Friday 14th November-Legends back to Haunt A Legend

dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,279
Forum Member
Children in Need comes LIVE from Albert Square tonight starting with a One show special at 7:00pm followed by the main charity event at 7:30pm on BBC1 with Strictly,Dr Who,1 Direction, a Reunited S Club 7 and a very special EastEnders or two.

From 9:00pm EastEnders faces from the past come back to Haunt Ian Beale
There is also a special Musical Performance from the Talented and wonderful cast at some point during the evening.

Coming up tonight in a special Children in Need EastEnders from around 9:00pm

Ian is haunted by some past women in his life...

Cast tonight

Ian Beale-Adam Woodyatt
Lucy Beale-Hetti Bywater
Cindy Beale-Michelle Collins
Pat Wicks/Butcher-Pam St. Clement
Kathy Beale-Gillian Taylforth

EastEnders does Children In Need....

Bothered 2005

Beatles 2007

Westend 2008

CIN 2009

EastEnders goes to Coronation Street (East street) 2010

Queen

Dance LIVE 2013

Donate to Children In Need

0345 33 22 33

A Nude EastEnders calendar is on sale now for £10.00

At least £5 from the sale of each calendar will benefit BBC Children in Need

EastEnders is back as usual at 8:00pm Monday on BBC1 as Stan's secret is exposed and Cora is utterly heartbroken

Which Legend Is your Fav? *Multi Choice* 153 votes

Pat
57%
wavlovr[Deleted User]Lady Voldemortpembo2004jeanojgurney-sladeMarkjukHit Em Up StyleBBjayJules 1valdsajanGambit_is_aceSick BulletMsJoaquinMiniMeTooKyle123ThaGazBoiemz15xTonix 88 votes
Cindy
15%
TelcontarMarkjuksajanFlohbig danhils0912rikstan87BakervichSuper Bandit[Deleted User]KathyFan12clarky323Babanursula321SMIDSYmk2TayTayStephen_Simpsondans_t16slola_skye[Deleted User] 24 votes
Kathy
21%
wavlovrMarkjuksajansouthladdd68FlohMsJoaquinalias aliasThe_abbottShazla09eastboy1980lloys-strachanbig danSierra-Oscarrikstan87propermintDr K NoisewaterBakervichKathyFan12Marie_123_456 33 votes
None
5%
[Deleted User]John Dough1992IJoinedInMayFiregazerkingcnutofthenightdavid_leeward 8 votes

Comments

• Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kathy
    How come lucy is not there despite the recasts? I voted kathy and pat. I preferred kathy Amin the early years and pat in recent. The miss 90s and 00s I didn't have a favorite so :p

Looking forward to seeing the ghost but I wish it was like e20 online spin off and various characters come back as ghosts or illusions and they wouldn't have to be cannon to te current show.

I love ee children in need especially when it's them doing a collection of songs but I'm glad they are bringing ghosts into it.
    I always though seeing an illusion ghost through a character in serious situational like a life/death situation r an illness would have been good to see in ee at some point as a lot of people do believe in this stuff.
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,279
    Forum Member
    How come lucy is not there despite the recasts? I voted kathy and pat. I preferred kathy Amin the early years and pat in recent. The miss 90s and 00s I didn't have a favorite so :p

Looking forward to seeing the ghost but I wish it was like e20 online spin off and various characters come back as ghosts or illusions and they wouldn't have to be cannon to te current show.

I love ee children in need especially when it's them doing a collection of songs but I'm glad they are bringing ghosts into it.
    I always though seeing an illusion ghost through a character in serious situational like a life/death situation r an illness would have been good to see in ee at some point as a lot of people do believe in this stuff.
    I didn't add Lucy to the poll because i wouldn't class her as a legend tbh
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pat
    East Street was FOUR YEARS ago?:o Blimey that's gone fast!
    Forum Member
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    East Street was FOUR YEARS ago?:o Blimey that's gone fast!
    Doesn't time fly. 6 weeks until Christmas and before you know it,it will be Easter ;-)
    Forum Member

We also get that this time to.
    Theres TWO EastEnders specials this year.
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    None
    I never really liked Pat - I thought she was quite dull, so I was never sad about her exit. I was shocked when I heard how viewers reacted to her dying. I was sadder when Jean left.
    Forum Member
    Firegazer wrote: »
    I never really liked Pat - I thought she was quite dull, so I was never sad about her exit. I was shocked when I heard how viewers reacted to her dying. I was sadder when Jean left.
    Pat is a legend. A soap icon and a character that had links with pretty much every family on the square.
    The show does feel her loss today tbh.
    Forum Member
    Look what I found. The S Club 7 Girls with Dirty Den :o
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17n8C5ZAtNI
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Pat
    It's just occurred to me that Jacqueline Jossa may not take part in CIN this year because of her pregnancy maybe?? Be a shame if she doesn't especially because the theme seems to be Grease judging by the photo EastEnders put up on Facebook
    Forum Member
    Matt_James wrote: »
    It's just occurred to me that Jacqueline Jossa may not take part in CIN this year because of her pregnancy maybe?? Be a shame if she doesn't especially because the theme seems to be Grease judging by the photo EastEnders put up on Facebook
    Possibly. She might be around though as it's live from Albert Square across the night.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kathy
    I'm surprised Cindy came third, mind you she was a bitch
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    I'm surprised Cindy came third, mind you she was a bitch
    A proper bitch though :)
    Forum Member
    Should DTC step down as EP?

I wonder which faces we will see from EastEnders tonight on CIN?
    Shane will no doubt be kicking around somewhere. I wonder if Danny Dyer can stop himself from swearing on LIVE TV? :D
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cindy
    just a heads up The one show will be filmed live in the queen vic at 7 before the main Children in need event :D
    Forum Member
    LIVE from Walford now on BBC1 :)
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cindy
    The EastEnders Segment will be around 9:30ish according to alex Jones when interviewed michelle Collins
  • KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shane didn't know Cindy was dead
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sketch is gonna be on at 9pm apparently.
    Forum Member
    The EastEnders Segment will be around 9:30ish according to alex Jones when interviewed michelle Collins
    Thread here regarding tonights CIN LIVE from Walford and EastEnders specials :)

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=75616425#post75616425
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »
    The sketch is gonna be on at 9pm apparently.
    The advert says 9:00pm (or there abouts) Alex Jones said 9:30pm but she never is right :D

EastEnders does Grease is also on at some point too.
    Forum Member
    Mas,Alfie,Sonia,Kat on screen right now !

Grease performance is LIVE :o
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,222
    Forum Member
    Pat
    Ooooo looking forward to a bit of greased lightning.
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cindy
    Can we just stay here and talk about children in need?
    Forum Member
    lola_skye wrote: »
    Can we just stay here and talk about children in need?
    Yes :)
    CIN is LIVE from Walford and EastEnders is playing a huge part so why not :)