Options

Have the murder suspects been narrowed to a beale or branning

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
It seems to be finally kicking forward.

We were told by the end of the year that they would be narrowed done and it looks like from what is coming up and Emma's involvement means everyone has been ruled out from outwith these families

Comments

• Options
    Lisa_Thomas2Lisa_Thomas2 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not yet no. I'm pretty sure that's how it'll end up though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really think it's Abi now
  • Options
    Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abi has no motive
  • Options
    shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    remember it was the ip Address location not the laptop. Could of been lucys laptop in the brannings house. Also rememeber it just could be nothing, and its another hoax by DTC by thinking its one of them. Im heading towards Denise still.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shraine wrote: »
    remember it was the ip Address location not the laptop. Could of been lucys laptop in the brannings house. Also rememeber it just could be nothing, and its another hoax by DTC by thinking its one of them. Im heading towards Denise still.

Why Denise?
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still think it is Lola.
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Where was Whitney when she deleted messages from someone's FB?
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling it's a female character. Denise or Whitney perhaps
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,312
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling it's a female character. Denise or Whitney perhaps

Cindy for me. Sharon as an outsider.
  • Options
    shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hank1234 wrote: »
    Why Denise?

Im watching back all the time old episodes etc. When Ian tells tels jane and denise lucy died. Also Shot on her going into the kitchen when Ian told the kids. I dont think she ment to of killed her, it was by accident, thats why she had the look on her face. Also other night when jane put stuff on floorboard, and denise is in the trailer. Also she has not moved a Muscle in the betting market for weeeks on end, i have no idea why she is 2nd fav from the rest of them. Also Denise getting the council letter for the allotment, i think its a coincidence, also her telling patrick, he dont need the allotment, and let the council take it back. Also she finds the purse and wallett, I think they maybe using Reverese Phscology on us, she found it to try and make out she had nothing to do with it. With the laptop aswell she used a laptop alot to see Libby, so she knows how to use a laptop.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Cindy for me. Sharon as an outsider.

:o:o Interesting
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still thinking it'll be Jane.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who does it will have to leave
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who does it will have to leave

Not necessarily.

It could be an indirect cause.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Not necessarily.

Smothered by Max's arse :o
  • Options
    TesphenTesphen Posts: 2,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still thinking Masood did it. He's got a nasty temper.
  • Options
    LilDrew1LilDrew1 Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Based on what we see, the one person that would fit all so far is Witney and possibly Jane. I think Peter been made to look to obvious, as has Abi. Lauren i think has show genuine grief over the whole thing and to me Denise is no killer.

Jane not had much focus, but she seem to be hiding something, it just a feeling i get from the way she acting and Witney, well they never really dig into how much Witney actually hated her, but clearly the note in the funeral show that. She not been high profiled, she used Lauren computer and so on, Witney would make sense based on what we know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Not necessarily.

Even If it was a accident they would be jailed for not owing up and costing thousands in a police investigation
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even If it was a accident they would be jailed for not owing up and costing thousands in a police investigation

Not if they don't know they are responsible, as was stated in the original description of the storyline.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Come lauren be arrested and charged although she isn't guilty yet we know who did it.

This way she can be jailed then released when she wants to come back, although that would drag it beyond february

I really hope they don't go down this road but I wouldn't rule it out
  • Options
    summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    I'd love if EE filmed a bunch of spoof endings to put on the website as a joke.

Things like Jean Slater being the killer or the actress who used to play Lucy before the recast :D
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it is still wide open
  • Options
    IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    Where was Whitney when she deleted messages from someone's FB?

She was at Lauren's soon after Lucy's death. She asked Lauren for Lucy's password to her facebook account and deleted those messages on Lauren's laptop. This is what left Lauren in a bit of shit.
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    Isn't one person known to NOT be the killer at Xmas time?
  • Options
    nickymongernickymonger Posts: 11,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No...they'd be jailed as it would be manslaughter and they lied/ deceived the police for month which would mean unlikely to plead for a lesser sentence ;)