Options

The Saturdays - Greatest Hits (lead single)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The promo for this campaign is appauling. The new single is the worst of the new tracks - they're promoting a GH they should be performing their biggest hits to remind people of how many they've had. There's only 3 singles that I don't instantly know.

Plus have 39 tracks on there - I hope this does for them what it did for GA
  • Options
    drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AdzPower wrote: »
    So far I've bought every version of the single available, I've bought the super deluxe album and am going to download the digital album when it comes out tonight and then possibly buy a physcial copy from HMV when I go shopping next week.
    I know it sounds sad, but they are my favourite group and I don't want them to fail, I want more new music from them in the future. And if I have to buy a few extra copies to ensure their safety then that's what I'll do.

Do you seriously think that's going to ensure their safety? Why don't you just enjoy their music and not worry about whether they stay together or not? They will have to break up one day
  • Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    drakhen wrote: »
    Do you seriously think that's going to ensure their safety? Why don't you just enjoy their music and not worry about whether they stay together or not? They will have to break up one day

Of course it's not going to ensure their safety, I guess I just meant that I wanted to do my part and help them get another album. And you don't need to worry, I am of course enjoying the music, I wouldn't have been a fan of the group for six years if I didn't at least enjoy the material they release.