Options

Music Video - Cheryl Cole - Ghetto Baby

2»

Comments

• Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a bit boring - looks like any other unoriginal video of todays pop music to me. Singer looking glamorous and sultry, touching her hair a lot and making shapes with hot dancers.

That's what I thought actually. I can only guess that the media think it's "sexy" because we see plenty of shots of her cleavage.

I like all music but the song really is a bit 'meh' for me ..
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They uploaded the video to her Vevo channel and it's being promoted on the banners around some videos...does this mean they are going for an official release? :confused:

Also, I was in a club a few days ago and I'm pretty sure these two people were trying to do the choreography from 2:45. It didn't work so well....:D
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    You can really tell this is a Lana song.

You can tell by the lyrics and the style of it I guess. Lana's version is on Youtube as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBeREH_Bfkk
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can tell by the lyrics and the style of it I guess. Lana's version is on Youtube as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBeREH_Bfkk

I like Chezza's version but Lana's is MILES better. :eek:
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    They uploaded the video to her Vevo channel and it's being promoted on the banners around some videos...does this mean they are going for an official release? :confused:

Also, I was in a club a few days ago and I'm pretty sure these two people were trying to do the choreography from 2:45. It didn't work so well....:D

It has been getting vevo promoted since its upload to her vevo channel, I never noticed banners around videos but it has been at the side of most videos since its upload. I doubt it is a single though, probably just trying to keep Cheryl solo in people's minds.
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Nowhere near the quality of many of Lana's unreleased tracks imo (of which there are hundreds!) but still great (done by Lana).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    It has been getting vevo promoted since its upload to her vevo channel, I never noticed banners around videos but it has been at the side of most videos since its upload. I doubt it is a single though, probably just trying to keep Cheryl solo in people's minds.

I haven't seen it on the music channels yet so it mightn't be an official single.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »

Excuse me?! Me and my mate pulled off the dance routine perfectly:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    Excuse me?! Me and my mate pulled off the dance routine perfectly:)

So it was you doing that dance routine KieranDS mentioned?! :D I hope he isn't spying on you! Better tape up your webcam just in case :p
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    Why would Lana write a song for Cheryl? Yuck...

Awful song and horrible video, if not even Rankin managed to suck the chaviness out of her no one can.