The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Yes...the red hair really suited her....so did the dress... I mean that waist...:eek:.... To die for... :D

:eek: with a towel on... :o

Well Pashulty, of course with a towel on.:o
    Unless you were thinking without.:eek::eek::o;)
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Well Pashulty, of course with a towel on.:o
    Unless you were thinking without.:eek::eek::o;)

Wellllllll.... I wouldnt mind getting rid of it... :eek::p:o
    Forum Member
    Isnt just??...:eek::eek::o:o... puddle...:o:o

A very, very good pic of him.:o
    Forum Member
    Wellllllll.... I wouldnt mind getting rid of it... :eek::p:o

Couldn't you wait to see if he let you in the room first.:rolleyes::o;)
    Forum Member
    Couldn't you wait to see if he let you in the room first.:rolleyes::o;)

Well of course.... :eek::eek:

But the way things are at the moment....he is most likely to call security when he sees me.... for stalking him.... :eek::(

Although I am not.... :o:o
    Forum Member
    Well of course.... :eek::eek:

But the way things are at the moment....he is most likely to call security when he sees me.... for stalking him.... :eek::(

Although I am not.... :o:o

BIB not if you keep bringing him chocolate.;):p
    Forum Member
    BIB not if you keep bringing him chocolate.;):p

hmmm.... maybe you have a point there... :) * breathes a small sigh of relief*

Need to plot the next coup....ummm...sorry...meant to say....choose next batch of chocolates.... ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just uploaded the last pics from my meeting with Pash from last month...

Most of them taken by my friend...one by myself....guess which one I took... lol...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12143433@N08/8732471807/in/photostream/

Love this Pashulty...and I can guess which one you took :D.....thank you so much for sharing... it's a beautiful pic..and also for the link....I loved Kimba's hair in this...really suited her :)
    BIB Lol Callie.
    Just imagine though if Pasha answered and he had just come out of the shower.:o:o

Yes I am imagining Shona....:o
    hmmm.... maybe you have a point there... :) * breathes a small sigh of relief*

Need to plot the next coup....ummm...sorry...meant to say....choose next batch of chocolates....

...just cover yourself in chocolate body paint next time ;):o:D
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Love this Pashulty...and I can guess which one you took :D.....thank you so much for sharing... it's a beautiful pic..and also for the link....I loved Kimba's hair in this...really suited her :)

Yes I am imagining Shona....:o

...just cover yourself in chocolate body paint next time ;):o:D

Brilliant idea callie!!!!!:D:D

mmmm.... wonder who will be doing the licking then....ooo....laaaa...mmm....:o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Hi sorry I'm a bit late back with my take on the show, i've not stopped until now and i wanted to have time to actually sit and type rather than just a quick note. Well where do i start?

He is as gorgeous and handsome and nice and caring and thoughtful in real life as he seems on the tv...........no actually a lot more so.
    The show was great although i did think that Katya and Lyndsey were just going through the motions, they almost seemed a bit fed up in my opinion. Probably just really tired and homesick by now. Pasha and Ryan were giving it their all though and it more than made up for it.

The show itself sounds exactly like other reviews on here so i won't repeat whats already been reported. It was generally the same dances, the Paso was topless mmmmm, the same routines from Mike and a bit where Pasha came out to Mike talking about the problem with the costumes being to small and bringing out the mankini. The Q and A section was all the usual questions, what would you be if not dancers, what age were you when you started dancing, do you think dancing should be made an olympic sport, etc. I was going to ask if they had had much chance to look round any of the UK towns they visited and if they had any favourites but alas i didnt get picked. Oh well maybe next year.

The dance comp bit was okay. They did the paso and managed to get 1 real couple and 2 made up from others in the crowd....Incidentely Pashulty the night they were in Cannock you posted a pic of a girl with P & K and she was one of those taking part in the comp. (lucky so and so had a kiss from Pasha as she left the stage too) Another woman who was in the comp. was from my row. As she was going back to her seat she said to me "Couldnt care less about the winning i just wanted my kiss from Pasha" :D

After the show myself and a friend queued to meet K&P. Now i must thank folk on here as if i hadnt read about you giving gifts, chocs etc i wouldnt have dared do it:o BUT we took them some locally made chocs each and they were really pleased (well Pasha was) He jokingly tried to take Katya's too and she was pulling them back, she said he loves chocolate too much.
    We then tried to convince them to come to our home town next year (hoping they tour again) at first Katya was adamant that they had been there but Pasha argued with her that they hadnt just somewhere with a similar sounding venue. I definately would have known about it if they had been.

So anyway then it was the usual signing of the prog. and photo. Oooo for the photo i knelt down between them as they were seated and Pasha put his arm round my back and i thought... nice;) Then ever the gentleman he helped me stand back up - i didn't need the help but I let him do it anyway........as you do;)

Well my friend and i were buzzing for ages after the show and were at breakfast the next morning when i did a double take and thought Ryan was on the next table to us. I tried to get my friends attention without being obvious but it wasn't working - eventually he got up and went to the foodcounter and i asked her 'Is that Ryan?' She looked across and said 'Nah' so i thought oh thats a shame. Anyway about 20 mins later he gets up and walks past to go and my friend says 'They are staying here!) I said 'What?' and she says, there's Ryan from last night!!!!:eek:
    Anyhow it turned out she thought before that i had meant somebody else:confused: So of course then i spent the whole time we had left until check out, trying to spot Pasha so i could check him out :D

Sadly we didn't see him at all but not through lack of trying. It was a largish hotel so too many rooms to pretend we had accidentally gone to the wrong room ;)
    What helps though is the thought that I spent the night in the same building as Pasha:cool: and that will have to do for now.

Hope I've not waffled on too much, i'm still on a high now and keep grinning like a Cheshire cat:D I would definitely recommend the show to any strictly fans and if they do it again next year i'll be booking my ticket as soon as is possible.
    Forum Member
    willbuff02 wrote: »
    Hi sorry I'm a bit late back with my take on the show, i've not stopped until now and i wanted to have time to actually sit and type rather than just a quick note. Well where do i start?

He is as gorgeous and handsome and nice and caring and thoughtful in real life as he seems on the tv...........no actually a lot more so.
    The show was great although i did think that Katya and Lyndsey were just going through the motions, they almost seemed a bit fed up in my opinion. Probably just really tired and homesick by now. Pasha and Ryan were giving it their all though and it more than made up for it.

The show itself sounds exactly like other reviews on here so i won't repeat whats already been reported. It was generally the same dances, the Paso was topless mmmmm, the same routines from Mike and a bit where Pasha came out to Mike talking about the problem with the costumes being to small and bringing out the mankini. The Q and A section was all the usual questions, what would you be if not dancers, what age were you when you started dancing, do you think dancing should be made an olympic sport, etc. I was going to ask if they had had much chance to look round any of the UK towns they visited and if they had any favourites but alas i didnt get picked. Oh well maybe next year.

The dance comp bit was okay. They did the paso and managed to get 1 real couple and 2 made up from others in the crowd....Incidentely Pashulty the night they were in Cannock you posted a pic of a girl with P & K and she was one of those taking part in the comp. (lucky so and so had a kiss from Pasha as she left the stage too) Another woman who was in the comp. was from my row. As she was going back to her seat she said to me "Couldnt care less about the winning i just wanted my kiss from Pasha"

After the show myself and a friend queued to meet K&P. Now i must thank folk on here as if i hadnt read about you giving gifts, chocs etc i wouldnt have dared do it:o BUT we took them some locally made chocs each and they were really pleased (well Pasha was) He jokingly tried to take Katya's too and she was pulling them back, she said he loves chocolate too much.
    We then tried to convince them to come to our home town next year (hoping they tour again) at first Katya was adamant that they had been there but Pasha argued with her that they hadnt just somewhere with a similar sounding venue. I definately would have known about it if they had been.

So anyway then it was the usual signing of the prog. and photo. Oooo for the photo i knelt down between them as they were seated and Pasha put his arm round my back and i thought... nice. Then ever the gentleman he helped me stand back up - i didn't need the help but I let him do it anyway........as you do

Well my friend and i were buzzing for ages after the show and were at breakfast the next morning when i did a double take and thought Ryan was on the next table to us. I tried to get my friends attention without being obvious but it wasn't working - eventually he got up and went to the foodcounter and i asked her 'Is that Ryan?' She looked across and said 'Nah' so i thought oh thats a shame. Anyway about 20 mins later he gets up and walks past to go and my friend says 'They are staying here!) I said 'What?' and she says, there's Ryan from last night!!!!
    Anyhow it turned out she thought before that i had meant somebody else:confused: So of course then i spent the whole time we had left until check out, trying to spot Pasha so i could check him out

Sadly we didn't see him at all but not through lack of trying. It was a largish hotel so too many rooms to pretend we had accidentally gone to the wrong room
    What helps though is the thought that I spent the night in the same building as Pasha and that will have to do for now.

Hope I've not waffled on too much, i'm still on a high now and keep grinning like a Cheshire cat:D I would definitely recommend the show to any strictly fans and if they do it again next year i'll be booking my ticket as soon as is possible.

Brilliant review willbuff... Thanks for sharing all the lovely details.. :D..Glad you enjoyed the show and got to experience first hand the gorgeousness that is the Kovalev... Properly 'Pashafied' now.... :)

Loved the comments of the Paso lady... :)

Pash does like his chocolates...:)

Shame you did not catch a glimpse of Pash the morning after... but spending the night in the same bulding... ;)

Wonder what Pash would have done if he wasnt a dancer..hmm...what did he say?

I know the after show feeling...:o... Difficult to get off cloud Pasha... :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The dance comp bit was okay. They did the paso and managed to get 1 real couple and 2 made up from others in the crowd....Incidentely Pashulty the night they were in Cannock you posted a pic of a girl with P & K and she was one of those taking part in the comp. (lucky so and so had a kiss from Pasha as she left the stage too) Another woman who was in the comp. was from my row. As she was going back to her seat she said to me "Couldnt care less about the winning i just wanted my kiss from Pasha"

So anyway then it was the usual signing of the prog. and photo. Oooo for the photo i knelt down between them as they were seated and Pasha put his arm round my back and i thought... nice Then ever the gentleman he helped me stand back up - i didn't need the help but I let him do it anyway........as you do

Well my friend and i were buzzing for ages after the show and were at breakfast the next morning when i did a double take and thought Ryan was on the next table to us. I tried to get my friends attention without being obvious but it wasn't working - eventually he got up and went to the foodcounter and i asked her 'Is that Ryan?' She looked across and said 'Nah' so i thought oh thats a shame. Anyway about 20 mins later he gets up and walks past to go and my friend says 'They are staying here!) I said 'What?' and she says, there's Ryan from last night!!!!::
    Anyhow it turned out she thought before that i had meant somebody else So of course then i spent the whole time we had left until check out, trying to spot Pasha so i could check him out

Sadly we didn't see him at all but not through lack of trying. It was a largish hotel so too many rooms to pretend we had accidentally gone to the wrong room ;)
    What helps though is the thought that I spent the night in the same building as Pasha and that will have to do for now.

Hope I've not waffled on too much, i'm still on a high now and keep grinning like a Cheshire cat I would definitely recommend the show to any strictly fans and if they do it again next year i'll be booking my ticket as soon as is possible.

Brilliant report Willbuff......thank you sooooo much for taking the time to write all this

Loved your account of the meet and greet....glad the chocolate tips came in handy ;).....definitely the key to a certain man's heart...and it'a a good conversation starter as well. It took me two attempts to have some sort of conversation with him so I think you did rather well ;)....and if he wanted to help you up then you were quite right not to stop him. Don't want to hurt his feelings etc etc ;):D

Shame you didn't find him in the hotel....you must book the same hotel next year and have a second attempt if they go back there again. We will all join you there :eek:

Totally understand the Cheshire Cat grin :D....have been there myself :o

Thank you again for a wonderful report and glad you had a fabulous time :)
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Brilliant report Willbuff......thank you sooooo much for taking the time to write all this

Loved your account of the meet and greet....glad the chocolate tips came in handy ;).....definitely the key to a certain man's heart...and it'a a good conversation starter as well. It took me two attempts to have some sort of conversation with him so I think you did rather well ;)....and if he wanted to help you up then you were quite right not to stop him.Don't want to hurt his feelings etc etc ;)

Shame you didn't find him in the hotel....you must book the same hotel next year and have a second attempt if they go back there again. We will all join you there :eek:

Totally understand the Cheshire Cat grin ....have been there myself

Thank you again for a wonderful report and glad you had a fabulous time :)

First BIB... Chocolate and Pash....mmmm

Second BIB... Took me attempt number three ... :o (I think callie helped... Thanks again... :))

Third BIB... Definitely dont want to hurt his feelings... ;):D

Fourth BIB... ooo...yeah... :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant review willbuff... Thanks for sharing all the lovely details.. :D..Glad you enjoyed the show and got to experience first hand the gorgeousness that is the Kovalev... Properly 'Pashafied' now.... :)

Shame you did not catch a glimpse of Pash the morning after... but spending the night in the same bulding... ;)

BIB....wasn't that one of the questions on our original list? :confused: Would be good to tick that one off. Just need someone to ask him the musical instrument question next ;):D
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonderful report Willbuff - so nice of you to share with us!

You must have had such a great time and the fact that you stayed in the same hotel as the dancers....something you'll never forget!!:)

By the way, has anyone noticed that very few young dancers have made any recent tweets or sent photos of Pasha or Katya?? Just wondering if the parents and dance teachers have been keeping a closer eye...!! :cool:
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Thank you so much willbuff for your review, sounds as if you had an amazing night. Pasha is such a perfect gentleman bless him.
    Pashulty thank you for posts and links...I think I can only ASSume which pic you took.

Have you decided about Hayes tomorrow? I can't believe they still have seats available given its proximity to London, I would have gone as I live in Berkshire and it is only 17 miles from me but I have another function, and I am going to Dorking on Friday
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member

So true totally Pashafied lol :)
    Well the answer to the question what would they have been if not dancers i think took them by suprise. They did think for a moment before answering. Katya had gone first saying 'A project Manager' and Pasha said " Or producer of strictly you could do that, at least someone who knows about dance would do it" (lots of ooooooo's from the audience)
    Pasha then said "I think a pilot" then Mike asked him "really?" and he replied "yeah one that flies to the moon." Mike asked "An astronaut?" and Pasha said "yes that's it" It's hard to tell if he was being serious but I think he meant it.

Pleasure to share my experience with you. You have all entertained me and informed me since about October 2012 it's the very least i could do in return:)
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Thank you so much willbuff for your review, sounds as if you had an amazing night. Pasha is such a perfect gentleman bless him.
    Pashulty thank you for posts and links...I think I can only ASSume which pic you took.

Have you decided about Hayes tomorrow? I can't believe they still have seats available given its proximity to London, I would have gone as I live in Berkshire and it is only 17 miles from me but I have another function, and I am going to Dorking on Friday

Hi Susie... unfortunately not going to Hayes...:(....Cant believe two second row seats will go empty..:(...Sorry Pasha.....I got the date all mixed up and only realised yesterday....thought it was on Wednesday... :( ... But hey ho...working on remedying my absence in Hayes...lol...So be careful Pash... ;):D
    Forum Member
    Hi Susie... unfortunately not going to Hayes...:(....Cant believe two second row seats will go empty..:(...Sorry Pasha.....I got the date all mixed up and only realised yesterday....thought it was on Wednesday... :( ... But hey ho...working on remedying my absence in Hayes...lol...So be careful Pash... ;):D

Perhaps I should warn him about June 9 ....Julie has just booked 4 tickets for Reading to ensure I take my forfeit:eek::o
    Forum Member
    Perhaps I should warn him about June 9 ....Julie has just booked 4 tickets for Reading to ensure I take my forfeit:eek::o

So how many strong are you going to ensure the forfeit goes 'smoothly'!!??..;):p:D
    Forum Member
    So how many strong are you going to ensure the forfeit goes 'smoothly'!!??..;):p:D

8 and counting:eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    8 and counting:eek::eek::eek:

Best of luck Susie.... :D *not an evil grin*

Maybe should warn Pasha about Reading...;):p:D

Bless him!!!
    Forum Member
    So true totally Pashafied lol :)
    Well the answer to the question what would they have been if not dancers i think took them by suprise. They did think for a moment before answering. Katya had gone first saying 'A project Manager' and Pasha said " Or producer of strictly you could do that, at least someone who knows about dance would do it" (lots of ooooooo's from the audience)
    Pasha then said "I think a pilot" then Mike asked him "really?" and he replied "yeah one that flies to the moon." Mike asked "An astronaut?" and Pasha said "yes that's it" It's hard to tell if he was being serious but I think he meant it.

Pleasure to share my experience with you. You have all entertained me and informed me since about October 2012 it's the very least i could do in return:)

Thank you for the extra info willbuff... :)

I can imagine him as a pilot.... ;):o
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great pictures Pashulty, thank you for sharing with us, loved the patootie shot.....:o:D

willbuff, thank you for sharing your night with us, Pasha is such a gentleman and to think he would have been sleeping nearby too...:eek::D

It is always good to find out the answers to questions that haven't been asked before from our International Man of Mystery, Pasha as a pilot, can you imagine that gorgeous accent and the outfit..... 'This is Captain Kovalev speaking'...........:o:o

On that note, I am off to bed, Sweet Pasha dreams....:o:D
    Forum Member
    From last year's tour ... ooo...laaaaa...mmm... :o:o:o

33tmddt.jpg

The whole article... :D

http://www.villageschooldancedrama.co.uk/strictly.html
This discussion has been closed.