Lee Ryan quotes..

Comments

• Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was trying to make the point that thousands of animals are being killed but nobody mentions them; just human loss. There's millions of people on earth who feel an animal life is as important as a human one.

Well the sentiment may have come from the heart. But come on, time and a place. :o I.D.I.O.T
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    mialicious wrote: »
    "I'm not f**king Bono."

No it's Duncan !!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    INFLUENCE wrote: »
    No it's Duncan !!

:D:D:D
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Babe listen i told you i don't want a relationship with her or you i just don't..and i feel like i just don't. Not in this house, its just not where i'm at. I like you, i love you i think you're f**king amazing i think you're great i had so much fun with you like.. but i need to explore other levels in the house."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Babe listen i told you i don't want a relationship with her or you i just don't..and i feel like i just don't. Not in this house, its just not where i'm at. I like you, i love you i think you're f**king amazing i think you're great i had so much fun with you like.. but i need to explore other levels in the house."

Love, Love LOVE this. You have that **** down to a tee:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    “It was almost like we’d been married for ten years.”

“I didn’t look in her eyes like I look in your eyes.”

"i was crying! crying!!"
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    “It was almost like we’d been married for ten years.”

“I didn’t look in her eyes like I look in your eyes.”

"i was crying! crying!!"

I did not think I would find a HM so soon that would make me cringe more than Callum did - at least Callum was an ok guy. Lee has no endearing qualities at all.
  • BonniekiltyBonniekilty Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "She`s a really sweet girl, Jasmine. I really get on with her. She full of, full of....she`s got a lot of depth to her. Got a lot of layers, a lot of layers to her. I really like her actually. Like, like her a lot. It`s just...she`s beautiful. She`s got a lot, a lot to give. A lot of character but she`s also delicate. She`s a delicate little flower. She needs a lot of love, a lot of love. I like her, man. Like, I really like her."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To Evander Holyfield: "what up brother"

:blush: cringe. At one point he tried to high-five Evander, and a clearly uninterested Evander belatedly lifted a hand up by nearly 2 inches.
  • CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    exactly, I am starting to think he's playing a part of being a total cock, no-one could be this much of a bellend seriously could they? :D

It's hard to believe anyone could be as thick as Lee. He makes Joey Essex look like Hawking.
  • CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "She`s a really sweet girl, Jasmine. I really get on with her. She full of, full of....she`s got a lot of depth to her. Got a lot of layers, a lot of layers to her. I really like her actually. Like, like her a lot. It`s just...she`s beautiful. She`s got a lot, a lot to give. A lot of character but she`s also delicate. She`s a delicate little flower. She needs a lot of love, a lot of love. I like her, man. Like, I really like her."

Ha nice one, you must have rewound Sky to get that quote exact! I've been meaning to do that with Lee loads of times when he leaves me open mouthed with his next oblivious comment. He is truly expert at stringing words and words together that bear little relation to each other - his ambition is to construct a full sentence.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I need a bucket. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    To Lionel
    "I want to get married, I want to settle down but its just not the easy"
    No, its not Lee. Not when you run around with a permanent hard-on for any female within 20 yards...or male for that matter.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    I did not think I would find a HM so soon that would make me cringe more than Callum did - at least Callum was an ok guy. Lee has no endearing qualities at all.

Yes--and now we've even seen his 'Sex face' in that Task! :o:o As ollie wisely kept saying, 'What is seen can never be un-seen'. Could Lee wind up as the IRONIC Winner?? He is entertaining.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Bursting out crying and stuff and acting like a kind of victim in a way has made me i feel look a bit stupid and a bit insensitive when i'm actually not"
  • PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    Thanks to this thread, Lee has catapulted from one of the most annoying HMs to possibly my all time favorite.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To Jasmine :

"Ar did nawt lork in er ayes laike Ar Lork in yur Ayes"

SWOON!!
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to believe anyone could be as thick as Lee. He makes Joey Essex look like Hawking.

LOL............just sitting here howling with laughter. Spot on!!!:D
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee said on last nights highlight show he would love to get married and have lots of kids but didnt he say to Casey he didnt want to get into a relationship?. So why did he say he wanted to get married
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "yeah i'm gonna really enjoy it in my birth suit."

"I never had a w@nk in the bathroom, only in the toilet."
  • who, me?who, me? Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant, brilliant thread!
    So there he was, locked up in the bolt hole with Casey and going on and on about his feelings for Jasmine, then complaining that it was a 'head ****' for HIM...
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who, me? wrote: »
    Brilliant, brilliant thread!
    So there he was, locked up in the bolt hole with Casey and going on and on about his feelings for Jasmine, then complaining that it was a 'head ****' for HIM...

He's all heart, isn't he? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To a butterfly:
    "It's my Grandad.. Hey Grandad!"

"My second nomination is Sam.. Because the other night we was having a sex game and she enjoyed it and she didn't want to admit it."

"I be a good man for you if you let me."
    "I want to look after you, i want to look after you…and i want you to look after me."
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Thanks for this thread.I knew he was a prick but wow.Everyone's pretty much mentioned the best ones.Although I did like it when he was talking to Luisa about Casey.

"I never said I liked her.I swear to you I never said that".

Later in the bolt hole.
    Casey - "You said you really liked me"
    Lee - "I'm a flirt babe"
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    To a butterfly:
    "It's my Grandad.. Hey Grandad!"

Ha ha, the butterfly thing was astonishing.

Yeah let's go for that oh so plausible theory that a butterfly flying past had to be his grandad, over the far more unlikely scenario of it just being an insect unfortunate enough to fly into the vicinity of Lee Ryan. ;-)
    "I be a good man for you if you let me."
    "I want to look after you, i want to look after you…and i want you to look after me."

I almost did a bit of sick in my mouth when he started saying all that! :D