Options

Sam now pulling the classic 'will they won't they stunt'.

Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
Forum Member
Ahh the transparency of it all :D

http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother/article/video/Day-20-Sam-to-Ollie-Do-you-fancy-me

Asking Ollie if he 'fancies' her,

I smell desperation.

God, I really hope this is the last year we have to put up with any of these insufferable bores from scripted reality shows.

Comments

• Options
    DingbattsDingbatts Posts: 524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are two other vids there too about them, maybe three. I think the producers are bumping up their profiles. In reality, it is all so boring...yawn..yawn..
  • Options
    snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam deserves to go definitely now for messing with Ollie's feelings like that! She has already said that nothing will happen between them because they are too good friends! Talk about desperate! Shame on her!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh please.

She must've taken the scripts from Towie so seriously that she hasn't got any other way to make herself appear interesting without a fauxmance.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dingbatts wrote: »
    There are two other vids there too about them, maybe three. I think the producers are bumping up their profiles. In reality, it is all so boring...yawn..yawn..

They are really pushing this "boring non existent storyline" for some reason, if she stays it is going to be part 2 to the bollox, lets do the best thing to avoid it again vote her out...please.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    They are really pushing this "boring non existent storyline" for some reason, if she stays it is going to be part 2 to the bollox, lets do the best thing to avoid it again vote her out...please.

The only way to get her out is to vote for Liz!
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Levii wrote: »

Sam is so fake and desperate.

First her TOWIE castmates begging for votes on Twitter, and now this.

I think she'll beat Liz, but what a hollow victory. :(
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't see that they're any different to the insufferable bores, Lee, Casey and Jasmine. They're all desperate for airtime and will do anything to get it. I'd rather they just locked all false showmance players in a room and forgot about them for the duration. Now that IS fair.;-)
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Can't see that they're any different to the insufferable bores, Lee, Casey and Jasmine. They're all desperate for airtime and will do anything to get it. I'd rather they just locked all false showmance players in a room and forgot about them for the duration. Now that IS fair.;-)

That made me lol anne..:D:D Couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    pattiflatpattiflat Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its a task. big bro trying to stirr trouble. its on tellymix
  • Options
    pattiflatpattiflat Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    like sam and ollie .
  • Options
    SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pattiflat wrote: »
    its a task. big bro trying to stirr trouble. its on tellymix

Haven't seen it yet, but if Sam has said that to Ollie under the guise of a 'task', then she hasn't she already done a very similar thing (about a week ago), when they were sitting in the 'Lodge'. :confused:
  • Options
    John_TraynorJohn_Traynor Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Aura101 wrote: »
    I really hope this is the last year we have to put up with any of these insufferable bores from scripted reality shows.

Agree absolutely. :)
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB are also pushing this storyline - and Sam and Ollie are sufficiently switched on to be able to pick up on that and run with it as it gives them a storyline which they are sadly lacking atm.

Sam made it quite clear in the DR that she did not fancy Ollie. Yet suddenly she might? Pfft.

she is so dull. I really want her to be gone tonight if only to stop this stupid showmance in the bud. Well and the fact she is completely dull.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim_Bolton wrote: »
    Oh please.

She must've taken the scripts from Towie so seriously that she hasn't got any other way to make herself appear interesting without a fauxmance.

Initiate the robot-romance programme. This is what they do for a living folks..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Desperate times calls for desperate measure. Pathetic. I hope she goes tonight.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Levii wrote: »

and jim :)
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That made me lol anne..:D:D Couldn't agree more.

Thanks S. Is there anything more boring and usually false, EVER?
    Where's the sleepy smilie when it's needed ...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Selena wrote: »

"sexual tension continues to simmer between the pair" :confused:
  • Options
    John_TraynorJohn_Traynor Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    I think it's unfair that Sam isn't allowed her agent in the house. All the other housemates can think for themselves and Sam can't so she needs her agent to even things out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to poor lovestruck Ollie "dropping a tear" later for Sam, as Dappy puts it.
    Seems to be his greatest acting talent. Oh, and the emotional blinking and gulping.
  • Options
    Dave 101Dave 101 Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing Sam should be pulling is her suitcase behind her as she leaves!
  • Options
    colleencolleen Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Sorry Sam too little too late.
  • Options
    charybdischarybdis Posts: 7,628
    Forum Member
    "sexual tension continues to simmer between the pair" :confused:

Ha ha ha ha, that has really made me laugh. Thank you :)
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    Ahh the transparency of it all :D

http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother/article/video/Day-20-Sam-to-Ollie-Do-you-fancy-me

Asking Ollie if he 'fancies' her,

I smell desperation.

God, I really hope this is the last year we have to put up with any of these insufferable bores from scripted reality shows.

there's more chance of Lee and Ollie getting together than these two - nonsense isn't it -they're just pulling sentences out from their own reality tv show scripts - that sound so fake too
    Sam is sooooooooo dull
    Ollie just loves his reflection