RCUK Tour of Britain Fantasy Game

Department_SDepartment_S Posts: 4,918
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Have set up a mini league if you would like to give this good version of a fantasy game a go over the following week. The best line up ever in the Tour of Britain with Kittel v Cavendish, Wiggins, Taj Van Garderen et al.

http://fantasycycling.roadcyclinguk.com

League Name : DS Tour of Britain

Password : digitalspy

All starts on Sunday.

Comments

• tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In...:)
  • The NetThe Net Posts: 5,484
    Forum Member
    In too :)
  • Department_SDepartment_S Posts: 4,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a quick reminder about this

Tour of Britain starts this Sunday.
  • dean michaeldean michael Posts: 29,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will join tomorrow mate:)
  • charlieparrcharlieparr Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to be a few cyclists not listed in the game though :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to be a few cyclists not listed in the game though :(

Yeah i noticed Adam Blythe is not their
  • Cissy FairfaxCissy Fairfax Posts: 11,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tso wrote: »

Nor are Barry Markus or Nordhaug for Belkin. They still have Lars Boom and Theo Bos. I need both of those in mine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nor are Barry Markus or Nordhaug for Belkin. They still have Lars Boom and Theo Bos. I need both of those in mine.

There is another omission that I would like to have picked too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why have they omitted so obvious ones :confused: (like i had a clue anyway :blush::kitty:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why have they omitted so obvious ones :confused: (like i had a clue anyway :blush::kitty:)

Not sure, to be honest?

Possibly they took the original proposed squads...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure, to be honest?

Possibly they took the original proposed squads...

I see :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Adam Blythe is in there TSO but Markus and Nordhaug aren't. I've emailed them. I also noticed Velogames also missed out Nordhaug today too. The Road CC game also has one or two cyclists missing. I just wonder if the ToB haven't released the official start list yet. Watch the site tomorrow if you fancy Nordhaug in a sprint. ( I don't to be honest)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam Blythe is in there TSO but Markus and Nordhaug aren't. I've emailed them. I also noticed Velogames also missed out Nordhaug today too. The Road CC game also has one or two cyclists missing. I just wonder if the ToB haven't released the official start list yet. Watch the site tomorrow if you fancy Nordhaug in a sprint. ( I don't to be honest)

Was he :o When i put a to z up when picking i didnt see him :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm an arse ...He's in my team:blush::blush::blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was he :o When i put a to z up when picking i didnt see him :confused:

He is £4.5m
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is £4.5m

See post above :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think i meant Markus :kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think i meant Markus :kitty:

Yeah he isn't listed. As i mentioned above I emailed them today but i suspect they will update the rosters tomorrow so yes a pain in the ass but best check back tom morning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah he isn't listed. As i mentioned above I emailed them today but i suspect they will update the rosters tomorrow so yes a pain in the ass but best check back tom morning.

OK will do :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They never added him then.
    My usual good start..Top 5,8th,12th,16th + winning team + bonus stage
    Now its all downhill from here :kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They never added him then.
    My usual good start..Top 5,8th,12th,16th + winning team + bonus stage
    Now its all downhill from here :kitty:

Had I brought Markus in, I would have had the top 7 in the stage. Was playing the joker on stage 1 too but changed it at last minute as it was only graded a cat 1 stage. Decent score though, all top 5, 7th, two more top 15 and the other in the breakaway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had I brought Markus in, I would have had the top 7 in the stage. Was playing the joker on stage 1 too but changed it at last minute as it was only graded a cat 1 stage. Decent score though, all top 5, 7th, two more top 15 and the other in the breakaway.

Didnt realise that :blush:
  • The NetThe Net Posts: 5,484
    Forum Member

Crikey if you also had Daniel Mclay who finished 7th that is impressive!!

I had the top 5 then 8th. Didn't have Mclay or of course Markus who wasn't in the roster annoyingly. Also played my joker on the stage but overlooked the category. I guess it is easier to predict a flat stage hence they are Cat 2s. The ITT next Sunday would be the best stage to use it but if I got the top 5 in that - it would be good going.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Net wrote: »
    Crikey if you also had Daniel Mclay who finished 7th that is impressive!!

I had the top 5 then 8th. Didn't have Mclay or of course Markus who wasn't in the roster annoyingly. Also played my joker on the stage but overlooked the category. I guess it is easier to predict a flat stage hence they are Cat 2s. The ITT next Sunday would be the best stage to use it but if I got the top 5 in that - it would be good going.

Sorry, had Haussler, thought he was 7th, although McLay is quite a hefty price, so must have had some form.