Options

Neighbours Imogen...What a B****

vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,555
Forum Member
✭✭
I am catching up on Neighbours after a week away, my god Imogen has become a right little b****

Comments

• Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Imogen but she's really annoying at the moment, hope she reverts back to her usual self pronto.
  • Options
    Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    I am catching up on Neighbours after a week away, my god Imogen has become a right little b****

Agreed, she is a bitch, she is arrogant and thinks she is better than everyone else when in reality she is just a spoilt madame that needs taking down a peg or two, the way she talked to Brad on his first day as a teacher was disgusting and the way she is acting with Amber over Daniel is awful.
  • Options
    mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's right about Amber. Easy to see how Amber is so like her mother, trying to deflect the truth about her cheating.
  • Options
    jojo01jojo01 Posts: 12,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's always been a right stroppy whatnot. I've never liked the character and my opinion of her is lessening as days pass (saying that, I'm about 5 episodes behind you lot).
  • Options
    wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jojo01 wrote: »
    She's always been a right stroppy whatnot. I've never liked the character and my opinion of her is lessening as days pass (saying that, I'm about 5 episodes behind you lot).

I`ve never liked her either. The apple doesn`t fall far from the tree either as her Mother is stroppy too.
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    You have to remember that Amber cheated not just on her brother but on her twin brother and still sees nothing wrong with what she did and has shown no remorse for it either. Her and Daniel swan around like they have nothing to be ashamed of because they have a "connection". Pairing Amber with Daniel has ruined Daniel's character though so I really hope they split them up and don't make them a long term thing.
  • Options
    fuzzybintfuzzybint Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not Imogen's biggest fan either BUT I cannot stand Amber so by default I am happy she's getting grief from Imogen...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    oh that catfight was good :D
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm on Team Amber!
  • Options
    DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    I could get used to bitchy Imogen if she lost the arrogance and nastiness - it's these qualities that make her unlike-able.

Maybe it's her way of dealing with everything she's been through: bulimia, Brennan rejecting her, learning her dad has a secret long-lost daughter, Amber cheating on her twin and killing their friendship dead... Plus, I think how Terese reacts to things has a strong influence, too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Imogen will be forgotten about her squabbles with Amber like her eating disorder was forgotten about, or over in an instant and brushed under the carpet..they be bessie mates next episode lol
  • Options
    lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Imogen will be forgotten about her squabbles with Amber like her eating disorder was forgotten about, or over in an instant and brushed under the carpet..they be bessie mates next episode lol

She was the best of the teens at the beginning but the scriptwriters have ruined her!
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    elliecat wrote: »
    You have to remember that Amber cheated not just on her brother but on her twin brother and still sees nothing wrong with what she did and has shown no remorse for it either. Her and Daniel swan around like they have nothing to be ashamed of because they have a "connection". Pairing Amber with Daniel has ruined Daniel's character though so I really hope they split them up and don't make them a long term thing.

Actually Daniel said to Imogen that he and Amber didn't plan to fall in love. They did show remorse as both tried to break things off before they properly got together. But like Daniel said, you can't help who you fall in love with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imogen is awesome.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deschanel wrote: »
    I could get used to bitchy Imogen if she lost the arrogance and nastiness - it's these qualities that make her unlike-able.

Maybe it's her way of dealing with everything she's been through: bulimia, Brennan rejecting her, learning her dad has a secret long-lost daughter, Amber cheating on her twin and killing their friendship dead... Plus, I think how Terese reacts to things has a strong influence, too.

This is very true.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elliecat wrote: »

Josh was a rubbish boyfriend though. And he kissed another girl when he was with Amber so don't have much sympathy for him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Actually Daniel said to Imogen that he and Amber didn't plan to fall in love. They did show remorse as both tried to break things off before they properly got together. But like Daniel said, you can't help who you fall in love with.

That's just an excuse. At the end of the day, Daniel, the supposed good guy, gave into temptation and entered a relationship with Amber before she broke up with her boyfriend. And Amber stood around like a constipated jellyfish and made zero serious effort to dump Josh. Then proceeded to act like a victim when she was called out on her behaviour.
  • Options
    red_amberred_amber Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »

Like mother like daughter.
  • Options
    Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never been an Imogen or Amber fan. I do however think Paige is a great character and is definitely the most interesting sister.
  • Options
    pholly22pholly22 Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Imogen has turned really vile lately. When she started I really liked her. I thought she handled the bulimia storyline brilliantly. I have no idea why they have written her like this, but totally agree, her arrogance and spiteful behaviour is not pleasant to watch.
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's just an excuse. At the end of the day, Daniel, the supposed good guy, gave into temptation and entered a relationship with Amber before she broke up with her boyfriend. And Amber stood around like a constipated jellyfish and made zero serious effort to dump Josh. Then proceeded to act like a victim when she was called out on her behaviour.

Well said.

I like Imogen :)
  • Options
    starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    I can inform all UK fans Imogen and Terese and even Daniel become likeable again this week. We are heading for a very big week on the show...

2 marriages torn apart
    a marriage proposal
    a tornado
    soaps first homosexual soldier gets fleshed out a bit more
    throat surgery goes badly wrong
    Several of our favourites lives are in great pearl
    a new couple is formed

enjoy!