Options

Debit credit card top ups

kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
Forum Member
✭✭
I know this is a stupid question but my ex girlfriend has my details on her phone so all she needs is the last 4 digits and the security code to top up and she knows these, know I've googled and couldn't find a way to remove the card from her phone is this possible and if so how?

Comments

• Options
    mooxmoox Posts: 18,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it's a bit harsh but instead of trying to get your details off her account (which is probably quite difficult unless you are named on her account to be able to access it), why not just dispute any charges she makes to your bank / even report it to the police as she's clearly doing it without your permission?
  • Options
    StigglesStiggles Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    Or change your card.
  • Options
    davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    Report the card as lost/stolen to your bank
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kendoguk wrote: »
    I know this is a stupid question but my ex girlfriend has my details on her phone so all she needs is the last 4 digits and the security code to top up and she knows these, know I've googled and couldn't find a way to remove the card from her phone is this possible and if so how?

Yes it is. Contact the customer service dept of your bank and request that they decline transactions to top-up your girlfriend's phone. If your card is used to top up more than one phone on the same network, you might need to provide information about recent top-up transactions so they can identify the correct one to 'block'.
  • Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the replys guys