Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Northcroft wrote: »
    I'm still catching up on ones recorded and saw this last night, "Billy" was obviously a young lesbian girl, but was referred to all the time as "your brother" and the sisters didnt correct Jeremy.
    Very strange and they did indeed look like they were acting up for the cameras

I didnt see it but was billy a lesbian or a transexual?

I know on one show there was a woman who was considering having a sex change so asked for jeremy to refer to her as a male (which he did) but her family wouldnt and referred to her as she and her.

Maybe billy sees him/herself as male but the sisters obviously still think of her as a sister.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    I'm still catching up on ones recorded and saw this last night, "Billy" was obviously a young lesbian girl, but was referred to all the time as "your brother" and the sisters didnt correct Jeremy.
    Very strange and they did indeed look like they were acting up for the cameras

Billie was transgender.
  • NorthcroftNorthcroft Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    I dunno if he/she was transgender, they don't do late night Jezza yet :)
    Also they had a very ginger bloke on the one I watched today, he admitted cheating after his gf had rejected him for 6 months, and Jeremy slaughtered him. Unfairly I thought
    Forum Member
    I dunno if he/she was transgender, they don't do late night Jezza yet :)
    Also they had a very ginger bloke on the one I watched today, he admitted cheating after his gf had rejected him for 6 months, and Jeremy slaughtered him. Unfairly I thought

:confused: Being transgender is nothing perverted or sexual. It simply means she felt she was born in the wrong body and wanted to transition into a male.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for the new series. :)
    Forum Member
    Liquinn wrote: »
    Can't wait for the new series. :)

Liquinn, do you work for the show?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These serious stories Kyle features sometimes really don't gel well with the show, do they? Also, is it me or is the cheesy "sad music" for these sort of segments really cringe worthy?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    couldnt agree more , this man has no qualifications to help these people !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing that bothers me is when a woman claims her boyfriend/husband beat her, Jeremy will hear both sides but somehow believe the woman no matter what. It boggles my mind he'd just choose to believe one side
    Forum Member
    yes agree . He just makes it up as he goes along , for instance when an he confronts an alcholic his solution is to shout at him or her . does he not realise alcholicism is an illness and these people should be treated in an understanding way !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst watching an old episode on catch up I couldn't help but notice how many times he said ' suffered the horror of miscarriage' in the first story - it was in nearly every other sentence he said.
    Forum Member
    He really is a know all ,he has stock answers to every problem .He keeps asking his guests to look at him .just how is this action supposed to help ?
  • marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really is a know all ,he has stock answers to every problem .He keeps asking his guests to look at him .just how is this action supposed to help ?

BIB - I hate his shouting 'Look at me, look at me' - quite scary sometimes. Then there is the 'Don't talk to me - talk to each other' which is ok for most folks but not on this show when the people are at war anyway and can't talk calmly, and in need of, supposedly, someone to mediate and counsel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something even worse than the "very special episodes" are these God-awful celebrity specials. They're so forced and dull, and people like Alex Reid and Kerry Katona wouldn't tell the truth about anything if their lives depended on it.
    Forum Member
    these specials are like an audition for the living ego jeremy kyle .Its as though he thinks hes destined for bigger things,have you heard him refer to it as a chat show?Not exactly what i would call it !!
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm starting to think Jeremy has a real problem with men. He always seems to take the woman's side, whatever the issue and blame everything on the man. For example, even if the girl doesn't know who the father of her baby is, even if she slept with 3/4/6/100 blokes, he always yells at the man. If they say they haven't been there because they don't want to bond with a baby that may not be theirs/they want a DNA test before they pay anything, it is always 'be a man, you haven't done enough, I don't think you have it in you to be a father, get a job' etc. The other day the guy said a few times that he does work and Jeremy kept shouting at him to get a job :rolleyes:

Also, I have noticed that sometimes he will tell people to stop blaming a bad childhood for their behaviour, and to another person he will tell them that a bad childhood is the sole reason for someone's behaviour, depending on who he likes and doesn't like that day.

For an ex-gambler, he has absolutely no empathy for anyone with an addiction. Surely of all people, he would understand that people can overcome them and move on with their lives?

He is an arrogant, vile man.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Purple. wrote: »
    I'm starting to think Jeremy has a real problem with men. He always seems to take the woman's side, whatever the issue and blame everything on the man. For example, even if the girl doesn't know who the father of her baby is, even if she slept with 3/4/6/100 blokes, he always yells at the man. If they say they haven't been there because they don't want to bond with a baby that may not be theirs/they want a DNA test before they pay anything, it is always 'be a man, you haven't done enough, I don't think you have it in you to be a father, get a job' etc. The other day the guy said a few times that he does work and Jeremy kept shouting at him to get a job :rolleyes:

Also, I have noticed that sometimes he will tell people to stop blaming a bad childhood for their behaviour, and to another person he will tell them that a bad childhood is the sole reason for someone's behaviour, depending on who he likes and doesn't like that day.

For an ex-gambler, he has absolutely no empathy for anyone with an addiction. Surely of all people, he would understand that people can overcome them and move on with their lives?

He is an arrogant, vile man.

I agree he should go in the celeb BB house, now that would be fun to watch !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »

I think I'm a celeb would be much for fun... we could watch him eating bollocks instead of just talking bollocks.... :D
  • scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,371
    Forum Member
    Listen to me.
  • Neil_NortonNeil_Norton Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    poppy10 wrote: »

Indeed. I think he would be more unpopular than Jodie Marshs stint.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strange episode this morning with two stories in a row to feature gay relationships. That annoying logo they have whenever the episodes are new is back too.
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These gay guys are hilarious!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hogs Head wrote: »
    These gay guys are hilarious!

They are really funny, especially the one who is currently talking.
  • all_nightall_night Posts: 7,596
    Forum Member
    Zora wrote: »
    They are really funny, especially the one who is currently talking.

As a gay man myself its nice to see more gay relationship problems featured on JK.
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    I see Vile is now using his own cancer experience to empathise with his guests.

Horrible man. :(