Options

The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• Options
    music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :cool: :) Update on Pasha's autobiography from Antony Read -

@antonyread
    @Helly_kins no the hardback is out for Xmas and the paperback next year! X

Helen Smythe ‏@Helly_kins
    @antonyread Aw brill. Do we know yet if he may be doing a cheeky signing upon it's release? Thanks very much for the reply :)

@antonyread 13 Jul
    @Helly_kins if we can yes. But time is tight with the show. X
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »

@antonyread

@antonyread Aw brill. Do we know yet if he may be doing a cheeky signing upon it's release? Thanks very much for the reply :)

@antonyread 13 Jul

Excellent find music girl...you are a gem!!!!:)
    Very excited about the book!!!:D:D *me grinning like a Cheshire cat BTW*

I really should make an effort to see BTF next year.. JG uploaded a different camera angle of the blindfolded rumba with Karen as the principle... absolutely stunning.... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4j9-2AYWhQ&sns=tw

Very excited that JG might be on board the SCD... :D
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    ;):)Interesting newsflash! ;):)

Jason Gilkison returned to UK over weekend and has started working for BBC - Wow!!

Not sure of his current role but it's super news!

jason gilkison ‏@JasonGilkison 14h
    first day of my new job : ) yay bring it on !!!

jason gilkison ‏@JasonGilkison 50m
    yay - great first day at the BBC ... still a bit jet-lagged - good night world ...

Thanks Music girl for the info.
    All the best to him.:)
    Seems Gilks is much sought after in his industry, so for the BBC to have him on board is a great scoop.:)
    He has choreographed for SCD quite a few times before so IF SCD related again then that can only be a good thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Excellent find music girl...you are a gem!!!!:)
    Very excited about the book!!!:D:D *me grinning like a Cheshire cat BTW*

I really should make an effort to see BTF next year.. JG uploaded a different camera angle of the blindfolded rumba with Karen as the principle... absolutely stunning.... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4j9-2AYWhQ&sns=tw

Very excited that JG might be on board the SCD... :D

Remember seeing Karen perform this routine when I saw BTF, a beautiful number.
    Thanks Pashulty for the link.
    Glad you enjoyed the musical.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member

@antonyread

@antonyread Aw brill. Do we know yet if he may be doing a cheeky signing upon it's release? Thanks very much for the reply

@antonyread 13 Jul

Thanks very much Music girl.
    Thought I would have my copy by early September, but Christmas will do just as good.
    Possible book signings?:eek::o If only there was one in Scotland to fit into his schedule. Then again, will depend on how long he and his partner stay in, hopefully for a few weeks at least, though I suppose could be involved in quite a few pro numbers if no longer in the competition.On the other hand, could mean more opportunities for book signings.:) Whatever happens if he isn't on our screens every week, then hopefully somewhere around the country at book signings and people may tweet pics. Thinking of all possibilities here!
    Mind you, would be weekdays so would have to take a day off.:eek: My reason for absence? Have a case of the Kovalitis.;):p Well, he is worth it.:o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Quite! ;):eek::o:D And anything can spark it: a word said, a look, a memory, something read, a poem, a painting, a lyric...or just daydreaming...:yawn::)

Anything indeed.:o:D
    So glad you have joined us Korky. Know Louis will always be first,;) but you do post and say some lovely things about Mr K.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Thanks for the clip music girl :). Will have to keep on eye on how Lindsey and Ryan do in SA....wishing them all the best. It sounds from the clip that they may have missed the first couple of weeks of rehearsals for the show whilst touring with P and K :confused:
    lol Korky and Shona....love a bit of fantasy.... especially on a Monday evening ;)....how else are we to get through the working week :eek:...and also loving the word 'oodles' Shona :D

Or any day of the week Callie when we're lusting, oops talking;) about Pash.:o:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Or any day of the week Callie when we're lusting, oops talking;) about Pash.:o:p

You lot lust :rolleyes::rolleyes:....I just admire this amazing creation and the gifts he bestows upon us by way of the movement of his stunning body and that gorgeous accent.... :D:D:D *halo over head*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You lot lust :rolleyes::rolleyes:....I just admire this amazing creation and the gifts he bestows upon us by way of the movement of his stunning body and that gorgeous accent.... :D:D:D *halo over head*

Just admire, now Pashulty who are you trying to kid?:rolleyes:;):p
    Stunning body and gorgeous accent and those beautiful eyes of his.:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just admire, now Pashulty who are you trying to kid?:rolleyes:;):p
    Stunning body and gorgeous accent and those beautiful eyes of his.:o:o

For you to admire 00:58-1:00 and not to lust after 1:37-1:38 from ITT backstage on SCD season 9 .... ;):D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58i-F3ghiJc&list=PLX426vwPWDT_PTQMPoa1VtTLRJPTUzezO

:o:o.... Honestly don't know where the puddle came from.... It was already there before I came in (fingers crossed tightly)....Will just get the mops and clean it... whoever has done this has been very very naughty...:rolleyes: *halo over head*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    For you to admire 00:58-1:00 and not to lust after 1:37-1:38 from ITT backstage on SCD season 9 .... ;):D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58i-F3ghiJc&list=PLX426vwPWDT_PTQMPoa1VtTLRJPTUzezO

:o:o.... Honestly don't know where the puddle came from.... It was already there before I came in (fingers crossed tightly)....Will just get the mops and clean it... whoever has done this has been very very naughty...:rolleyes: *halo over head*

Thanks Pashulty, some gorgeous Pasha clips there.:o:)
    You and your puddles.:rolleyes::p Oops, not yours eh.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks Pashulty, some gorgeous Pasha clips there.:o:)
    You and your puddles.:rolleyes::p Oops, not yours eh.:p

Honestly... :eek: *outraged face*.. don't know where it came from... :D:D:D
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything indeed.:o:D
    So glad you have joined us Korky. Know Louis will always be first,;) but you do post and say some lovely things about Mr K.

Your comments are so kind and I'm very glad to be here! :) Yes, it's true that Louis is my Number 1, but (and don't tell Pashulty) I do genuinely have a very soft spot for Pasha for various reasons.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly... :eek: *outraged face*.. don't know where it came from... :D:D:D

Oh, what have you done again? It's always so damp on this thread that I have to look around carefully before I pull up a chair for the evening! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Your comments are so kind and I'm very glad to be here! :) Yes, it's true that Louis is my Number 1, but (and don't tell Pashulty) I do genuinely have a very soft spot for Pasha for various reasons.

Just heard that..:eek::eek: ... so what various reasons pray tell?
    Oh, what have you done again? It's always so damp on this thread that I have to look around carefully before I pull up a chair for the evening! :eek:

Really it wasn't me....:o:o... Don't know who it was .... but he did look lush with only his boxers and a tie on...mmm... :o:o...ooops.... gutter calling!!!! Sorry for the mess everyone...:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just heard that..:eek::eek: ... so what various reasons pray tell?

Really it wasn't me....:o:o... Don't know who it was .... but he did look lush with only his boxers and a tie on...mmm... :o:o...ooops.... gutter calling!!!! Sorry for the mess everyone...:o:o

O.K. Well, for a start, one of my great-grandparents was Russian (from Minsk) and so I have some Russian blood and feel a bit of kinship with Pasha. Also I think he's an outstanding dancer who can't be improved on. Thirdly, he seems a sweet, honest and genuine man with no pretension. I cannot abide show-offs. Also he's very intelligent. Will that do?

So, my reference to bed hair provoked a pervy dream, did it? Why did you remove his tie and shirt and then put his tie back on? And didn't we see a photo of him in Y-fronts? Did you make him change into boxers?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    O.K. Well, for a start, one of my great-grandparents was Russian (from Minsk) and so I have some Russian blood and feel a bit of kinship with Pasha. Also I think he's an outstanding dancer who can't be improved on. Thirdly, he seems a sweet, honest and genuine man with no pretension. I cannot abide show-offs. Also he's very intelligent. Will that do?

So, my reference to bed hair provoked a pervy dream, did it? Why did you remove his tie and shirt and then put his tie back on? And didn't we see a photo of him in Y-fronts? Did you make him change into boxers?

I don't kiss and tell about serious stuff... ;):D:o
  • Options
    Forum Member

Aww Korky, very soft spot for Pasha, you're in the right place for sure.:) No, won't tell a certain poster.
  • Options
    Forum Member

First paragraph, Russian blood eh. Can you dance too Korky? Well, many Russians either dance or ice skate.;)
    As for your lovely comments about Pasha - and very true they are - people, Korky can definitely stay.:D
    BTW I don't like show-offs either (or sukes, snobs or falseness; that's all!:p)
    Yes Pashulty, why did you remove his shift and tie?
    Never mind not kissing and telling, spill the beans! :p What else did you remove?:eek: No wonder the man has gone away for a rest.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Lovely things about the Kovalev that you appreciate Korky!!!... Love you !!!:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    First paragraph, Russian blood eh. Can you dance too Korky? Well, many Russians either dance or ice skate.;)
    As for your lovely comments about Pasha - and very true they are - people, Korky can definitely stay.:D
    Yes Pashulty, why did you remove his shift and tie?
    Never mind not kissing and telling, spill the beans! :p What else did you remove?:eek: No wonder the man has gone away for a rest.:D

Good question Shona...do you Korky??.. But I suspect you are more inclined towards poetry and painting as you have mentioned previously... :)

Aye... He does need some rest!!!! My poor worn out yozhik....;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, I can't really dance and would be absolutely hopeless at Latin styles; nor do I ice skate!

I also abhor falseness in people, by which I mean any affectations, sham friendliness, smarminess...you know! ;) Also, Pasha seems cultured, which I love. Does anyone know what his main hobby is? I know he reads a lot. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely things about the Kovalev that you appreciate Korky!!!... Love you !!!:D:D:D

Love you too, my little podruga! Mwah, mwah!! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loving all the posts today....you are all stars :)

Thanks music girl for the news flashes/tweets about JG and the book. Wonder whether JG is involved with SCD already?....seems a bit early but who knows :confused:

Pashulty and Shona did you find the mops that I bought at the weekend? Looks like I stocked up at the right time ;) Can't abide a squelchy thread :eek: Glad you enjoyed 9 to 5 Pashulty....it's well worth seeing and I enjoyed it nearly as much as Legally Blonde which is my all time fave :)

Thanks Korky for the lovely words about the Kovalev....I agree whole-heartedly with you but could not have worded it as well as you have done :)

Mwah to you all :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Love you too, my little podruga! Mwah, mwah!! :p

1/4 inch taller than you... I would like to remind you.. :D:D:D....mwah!!!!

Reading, travelling and he is also very tech saavy...used to get old computer parts and fix and reinstall them just for fun...in his own words 'crazy about computers'..., he is apparently also crazy about computer games and all these fancy games everyone plays these days...I don't know much about them...as I am TC (that is technologically challenged...lol).... :p
This discussion has been closed.