Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 146)

Comments

• LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is lovely, by the way.

Silas used that door once, right?

ETA: The Brady's backdoor, I mean.

And I feel Walker was supposed to use it yesterday. ;)
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    I like this theory.:cool:

Ste has forgotten about it too, because the only time he's used the back door was when he was in a loved-up post-coital haze.
    I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member
    Honestly, I did like today's episode.

I've come to realise how much I really despise Doug. Truthfully, it isn't because of Stug, it's because his presence just pisses me off. A lot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like this theory.:cool:

Ste has forgotten about it too, because the only time he's used the back door was when he was in a loved-up post-coital haze.

he could have ninja'd out the window like Walker did, but he chose to make Brendans life difficult ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people are too fabulous for doors, LMan

Which is why Walker chose to backflip out of Brendan's window. Tick-tocking as he went.

What you on about? Ste uses Brendan's back door frequently and often. Fridays and birthdays, mainly.
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member
    Silas used that door once, right?

ETA: The Brady's backdoor, I mean.

And I feel Walker was supposed to use it yesterday. ;)
    Yes, Silas used it for a quick exit.

Simon was so drunk on his own villainous awesomeness that he forgot the way.:(
    lulu g wrote: »
    I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere.
    :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Aw Ste's little "Behave".

Aw.

And Brendan never behaved. He insulted Doug's burger, he pulled a face at the orange juice, he wound him up and then, I hope, ran over Doug's toes at least once.

He's a right little git. ;)

ETA: LOL I still love that Walker was just faced with a wall, once he did last final tick tock.

I think the coolness of him disappearing round the stairs was cooler than him stopping to open a door, and close it again, whilst saying tick tock and waving his finger. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, Wheelchair!Brendan is divine.
    Simon was so drunk on his own villainous awesomeness that he forgot the way.:(

The cray bitch.

By the way, I'm a bit all over the place with my viewing still, have the Amsterdam lot arrived back?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone :)

Ohhh I've loved all the Stendan scenes this week! I'm going to enjoy them while they last and maybe if we're lucky they'll last for a while!

I liked when Ste walked into the Kitchen without his top on to parade himself on front of Brendan. I think to be honest it was his intention for Brendan to see because when Doug said to him 'cover yourself up,' he kind of laughed about it and smiled as if he completely agreed with Doug. I'm pretty sure he even said 'Oh yeah!' as if he was like 'Oh yeah I guess I should cover up, because I'm all undressed and Brendan is there and maybe he's getting a bit turned on!' He just seemed quite pleased and Doug just looked pissed.

I also got the impression that Ste wanted to look after Brendan and be left alone with him. Just when he said 'I know how you feel about him,' just seemed like a bit of a manipulation to me. Ste made it out like he wanted to stay with Brendan as a FAVOR to Doug almost, but why would Doug want to leave Ste alone with his ex, when he clearly doesn't trust either of them? I do understand why Doug doesn't like Brendan, but I'm not really getting the vibes that Doug doesn't like him for treating Ste badly or being an inconvenience or anything deep like that, I really think he just doesn't like him because he's jealous and knows Ste still have feelings for him.

Also, I didn't really mind when Brendan brought up the fact that Ste visited him in hospital. I kind of think Doug deserved it because my impression of the whole scene was that it was actually Doug pushing Brendan's buttons for once. Brendan was asking about Ste because he wanted to know he was safe (albeit Doug didn't know this) but he really wasn't asking very much about him and wanting to know where Ste is doesn't really mean much. Also I got the impression that the only reason Brendan wasn't ringing Ste himself was because he knew it would annoy Doug and Doug would probably throw a big fit and make Brendan look even worse, so I think he tried to encourage Doug to phone Ste so it wouldn't make him look so needy. Then when Doug refused and basically went on a rant about how obsessed he is with Ste and all that stuff Brendan got irritated and was a bit like 'Oh really? Well if that's how you want to play it then eat this bit of info!' I think it was a delve back into Old Brendan ways, but I think old Brendan would have played on Doug's insecurities even more so and without as much provocation. I honestly think if Doug didn't get on his high horse then Brendan wouldn't have mentioned it. I think regardless of everything Brendan is making a struggling effort to be nice, but I think Doug just pissed him off.

I loved that Brendan didn't squeal on Doug. I think old Brendan would have made a cutting comment about him not being happy about it...

but I also loved how Ste clearly didn't believe that Doug said nothing and ended up getting annoyed with him.

I hope tomorrow is good :)

BH

(Sorry I posted this prematurely by accident! Here's the rest of the post.)
    Forum Member
    By the way, I'm a bit all over the place with my viewing still, have the Amsterdam lot arrived back?

Bart was in it today for a few seconds I think.
    Forum Member

Bart has.

He's been back, got back with Sinead and deleted a picture of Lola.

I dunno where dumb and dumber are, though. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He waved his finger?
    Bart was in it today for a few seconds I think.

Oooh, ok. :cool:

I want lovely Neil back.
    Forum Member
    He waved his finger?

Mm. It's not in shot but you can see his little hand moving, when he goes, "Tick tock". :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Mm. It's not in shot but you can see his little hand moving, when he goes, "Tick tock". :cool:

So damn camp, that lad.
    Forum Member
    So damn camp, that lad.

Adorably so. :p

I do like how he went all Gok Wan about Ste's shirt. :cool:

I would pay to see him say, "It's all about the confidence".

Actually pay real money.
    Forum Member
    Oooh, ok. :cool:

I want lovely Neil back.

Neil?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, it is all about the confidence, see. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    right, bed time for me :yawn:
    i have elderly relatives to entertain tomorrow :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, Neil.

I'm a fan. Sue me.
    Forum Member
    Yes, Neil.

I'm a fan. Sue me.

:eek:

You are joking?!

God you must be joking, after the difficult time you've given me. ;)

ETA: LOL Jess Fox, in her interview about Nancy, said she would really like Esther to punch Maddie again.

#StendanFan
    Forum Member
    Yes, Neil.

I'm a fan. Sue me.

Have you been smacked in the head or something?! :eek:

LMan....

Actually, he was the least bad of the guys in Amsterdam. :o Still, I disapprove.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:

You are joking?!

God you must be joking, after the difficult time you've given me. ;)

No, I'm genuinely serious. :o
    Forum Member
    No, I'm genuinely serious. :o

:D:D

This has pleased me.

So very much.

Hahahah! :D

ETA: Genuinely think they've been torturing you into liking the teens over at Lime, actually.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you been smacked in the head or something?! :eek:

LMan....

Whatever. :cool:
    :D:D

This has pleased me.

So very much.

Hahahah! :D

I think he's funny. :cool:
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member
    Aww, I didn't realise Andy Moss had tweeted about the Racqui reference.:D

I'd kill for somebody to say 'Stendan' in the show, even if it was someone like Leanne having a grumble about Ste and Brendan. Ideally though, it would be Ste saying 'Ere, we're Stendunn, us' [donkeh laff]
This discussion has been closed.