Options

Who said Harry Styles is good looking?

Comments

• Options
    FanielleFanielle Posts: 1,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd shag him. And there is nothing wrong with a bit of spitting during fornication. In fact, it can be quite disgustingly pleasurable
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember when I first saw him on X-factor and I said to my husband that he was beautiful. Not handsome, but beautiful.

I still think that now. Its just a shame he has gone down the Russell Brand route and now looks so skanky and in need of a bath.

I think Zayn (is that spelt right) was the most gorgeous member of One Direction.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »

I think Zayn (is that spelt right) was the most gorgeous member of One Direction.

Me too. Still much too young for me but if I were closer to their ages he's the one I would be crushing on, if any of them.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    I don't find him attractive now but I did when he was on X Factor.
  • Options
    Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweetums wrote: »
    I can't remember where I read it but it wasn't blind gossip. It was supposedly quotes from Styles himself.

He actually said he doesnt like spitting. It was at the press conference for the first movie i think it was.

He is a very beautiful man and actually I really like his hair at the length he has it now.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    Me too. Still much too young for me but if I were closer to their ages he's the one I would be crushing on, if any of them.

Me three. That boy is divine looking.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glitter03 wrote: »
    He actually said he doesnt like spitting. It was at the press conference for the first movie i think it was.

Fair play in that case. I wish I knew where the quote I read came from. I swear it did exist once upon a time.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Me three. That boy is divine looking.

Zayn just looks ill.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair play in that case. I wish I knew where the quote I read came from. I swear it did exist once upon a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QTMMXkFng

This is what i was referring too. Sorry would have included it earlier but was on my phone :blush:
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liam is the hottest. The things id let that dude do to me. 😈
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,201
    Forum Member
    twells wrote: »
    \
    David Niven was mostly a second lead. Not a big movie star. And little Harry isn't even going to be that. Sheesh.

David Niven most certainly WAS a big movie star, from the late 30's, the 1940's, only interrupted by distinguished war service, and all through the 1950's when he starred in smash hits like Around the World in 80 Days, and Separate Tables, for which he won the Best Actor Oscar.

The first two Royal Film Performances after the last war were David Niven films, A Matter of Life and Death, and The Bishops Wife.

He continued to star in more hits in the 1960's including The Guns of Navarone, and the first Pink Panther film, in which he was billed over Peter Sellers.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    DaxieLove wrote: »
    I would.. 😉

Me too

If I was the age group 1 Direction were aimed at, I'd be well into them and Harry would be my favourite :D
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QTMMXkFng

This is what i was referring too. Sorry would have included it earlier but was on my phone :blush:

LOL he isn't saying he likes spitting on this . It's a joke that went wrong and then he had to explain
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    LOL he isn't saying he likes spitting on this . It's a joke that went wrong and then he had to explain

I never said he did..... :confused:
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never said he did..... :confused:

Sorry thought it was you . One poster did
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    Nobody like Milhouse.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's that girl?
  • Options
    amelia_leeamelia_lee Posts: 11,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really cannot believe he has only just turned 21, he is looking so old now, he is ageing very fast, it's quite surprising.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Yes, and more intelligent than the average boy bander. Harvey Weinstein reckons he is going to make him a big movie star, he sees in him a David Niven quality. Not sure what all that is about.

Good for him if he breaks into movies. It's often hard for a "teen icon" to be taken seriously in their later career. If I was into boybands, he'd probably be the one I'd like to be honest. But I'm just a teeny bit past their demographic being in my early twenties :D
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    That's an unfortunate shot.
    But they're all so cringeworthy to look at now, covering themselves in tattoos. It's like they're embarrassed about being in a manufactured boyband so are trying to prove otherwise.

If there's a part for an ageing rocker in Hollywood then he'd be perfect for it, but the tattoos are going to be a major drawback for future opportunities. Big mistake getting them.
    But then I'm really not a fan of tattoos. The odd one is fair enough, but they're supposed to be about art and expression yet I can't think of anything less expressive than branding yourself with something permanent that you are stuck with for life.
  • Options
    mangomoonmangomoon Posts: 2,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks bloody awful now. Not sure why he's going for the Russell Brand look.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree - he has bags of charisma. Zayne may be aesthetically more perfect, but Harry has an undefinable appeal.
  • Options
    mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »

No one over the age of 15 I'd hope

I'm old and think he's very attractive.
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »

No one over the age of 15 I'd hope

More like over 12
  • Options
    day dreamerday dreamer Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get it either, OP. When I see him I just want to give him a bath and a haircut!