Options

How long were six chair challenges last year compared to this years

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 405
Forum Member
A lot of people are saying 2 hours x 3 is too long. How does this compare with last year?

Comments

• Options
    mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    A lot of people are saying 2 hours x 3 is too long. How does this compare with last year?

iirc it was the same last year , done over 3 shows anyway , cant remember if all the shows were 2 hours long tho
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they did it over a weekend last year - 2 categories per show

6 hrs of this garbage is way too much IMO. The way the audience is hyped up now is not enjoyable to watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought they did it over a weekend last year - 2 categories per show

6 hrs of this garbage is way too much IMO. The way the audience is hyped up now is not enjoyable to watch.

i just seem to recall them ending a show halfway thru a category and then finishing it off in the next show which would suggest it wasn't just 2 categories per show
  • Options
    ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    I think the Friday show last year was only an hour, they'd have been better off doing 3 shows of 90 mins each I think after a bit of intro and round up each category would be an hour
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ritchie2yk wrote: »
    I think the Friday show last year was only an hour, they'd have been better off doing 3 shows of 90 mins each I think after a bit of intro and round up each category would be an hour

ah ok that might make sense then if they did one short show that meant they couldn't do 2 whole categories so had started a second that they finished off on a second longer show alongside the other 2 categories
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure someone posted that one of the judges houses episodes is 2 and a half hours long. It might be the results show maybe I can't remember.
  • Options
    Harrison_FisherHarrison_Fisher Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    Last year's bootcamp had 2x 1 hr episodes and 1x 80 min episode.
  • Options
    FirespireFirespire Posts: 4,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you want to save time, X Factor load all the performances on to Youtube.
    Load up any website listing which 6 made it. Saving yourself of all the faffing about.