Options

Kerry takes aim at Jolie and Pitt

2»

Comments

• Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Dirty Desmond probably wanted special laminated pics all for himself:eek::D

You, young lady, have put me right off the stew I am cooking with that comment. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She probably phoned in that interview whilst off her tits anyway, and being fed lines to react to. It's how it works.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    ladyinblue wrote: »
    I actually quite like Kerry Katona :o Althought I don't agree of some of the things she has done. But one of the things I DON'T like about her is that she feels that she can comment on other peoples relationships and marriages - but if anyone ever comments on her marriage then she doesn't like it at all but what gives her the right to comment on their relationship. It is quite obvious that she is with a bit of an idiot in my opinion. I mean who says nationally "It's like having another bird with me in bed" just after she has had surgery to make her feel better about herself. I reckon if she was to be on her own for a while and sort herself out then she wouldn't be as bad as she is now :( but unfortunetly I think it is a bit too late for that now. The interview on This Morning was just painful to watch. She obviously didn't like the questions put to her but she must have known that she would have been asked questions like that so why did she even go on the show.?:confused: :rolleyes:

She looked generally shocked that she was asked anything to do with it to be honest, almost as if she didn't know her speech was slurred. I do wonder what Mark was thinking on the way in the car, how did he expect she'd get on in the interview. Surely if she was steaming drunk he would have known it would damage her image rather than help it. Had I been him and her meds had made her a bit slurred etc I would have had a quiet word with them before the interview to explain the situation.

In regards to her column, she gets paid a lot of money to give her opinion on things, she's not going to turn that down.
  • Options
    Resident EvilResident Evil Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The reality is that her comments on Angelina Jolie have about as much impact on their life as anyone of us slagging her off :D
    It's a war between the Z list & A+ list, it's just that the a+ list don't know it's happening
  • Options
    hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quallyfied wrote: »
    There should be a sub forum (NOT!)

What about a general subforum entitled 'Trainwrecks' ?
    We could vote people into it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked generally shocked that she was asked anything to do with it to be honest, almost as if she didn't know her speech was slurred. I do wonder what Mark was thinking on the way in the car, how did he expect she'd get on in the interview. Surely if she was steaming drunk he would have known it would damage her image rather than help it. Had I been him and her meds had made her a bit slurred etc I would have had a quiet word with them before the interview to explain the situation.

In regards to her column, she gets paid a lot of money to give her opinion on things, she's not going to turn that down.

I definitely agree. It seems to me that he wanted her to look stupid so that she would get more publicity and he would be mentioned. As I said in my other post she should be spending time alone away from the interviews and away from mark and everyone so that she can concentrate on herself. :(