Options

Saatchi up to his old tricks again.....?

Comments

• Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No sympathy

She knew exactly what he was like, and jumped in the second Nigella was history, looking like the scrawny Cat that got the cream

Vile old greaseball
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think he might have just proposed marriage, that's why Trinny is crying.:D
  • Options
    Tony TigerTony Tiger Posts: 2,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's not address the fact that the pictures (and story) don't actually give evidence of him doing anything wrong at all...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Tony Tiger wrote: »
    Let's not address the fact that the pictures (and story) don't actually give evidence of him doing anything wrong at all...

I agree. It's clear the mail don't have any real clue as to what they are talking about. Some of the captions under the photos are funny. I like the one where it says 'Reproachful Trinny demands that Saatchi look at the elbow of her coat, as he puffs on a cigarette' That makes perfect sense, I often do that when I row with people. 'I hate you, but I demand you look at my elbow'.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tony Tiger wrote: »

Precisely. Pictures can give the completely wrong impression of something. Video is much better. Trinny could easily have been crying because of something that's happened in her life outside of her relationship with him. As usual though, the trashy Daily Mail aren't bothered about the facts.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Precisely. Pictures can give the completely wrong impression of something. Video is much better. Trinny could easily have been crying because of something that's happened in her life outside of her relationship with him. As usual though, the trashy Daily Mail aren't bothered about the facts.

Well facts don't sell. Especially at dear old Tabloid Towers.

Whatever's happened, couples row, sometimes loudly or awkwardly in public. Wake me up when he's putting his hands on her, or vice versa.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once a bastard always a bastard.

Bet Nigella is delighted that she managed to get out when she did.

Trinny is welcome to him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Well facts don't sell. Especially at dear old Tabloid Towers.

Whatever's happened, couples row, sometimes loudly or awkwardly in public. Wake me up when he's putting his hands on her, or vice versa.

When it comes to tabloids, that bit's obvious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once a bastard always a bastard.

Bet Nigella is delighted that she managed to get out when she did.

Trinny is welcome to him.

So you know what happened then?
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I think he might have just proposed marriage, that's why Trinny is crying.:D

:D
    xlulux wrote: »
    I agree. It's clear the mail don't have any real clue as to what they are talking about. Some of the captions under the photos are funny. I like the one where it says 'Reproachful Trinny demands that Saatchi look at the elbow of her coat, as he puffs on a cigarette' That makes perfect sense, I often do that when I row with people. 'I hate you, but I demand you look at my elbow'.

It was quite a funny article really & like you say a load of nonsense. I even laughed at Mt Grumpys response, typical Saatchi.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here we are again
    Happy as can be
    All good friends
    And jolly good company.

'Full steam ahead! Charles Saatchi and Trinny Woodall share affectionate kiss outside their favourite restaurant... one week after her tearful display at SAME table'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2651359/Charles-Saatchi-Trinny-Woodall-share-affectionate-kiss-outside-favourite-restaurant-one-week-tearful-display-SAME-table.html
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here we are again
    Happy as can be
    All good friends
    And jolly good company.

'Full steam ahead! Charles Saatchi and Trinny Woodall share affectionate kiss outside their favourite restaurant... one week after her tearful display at SAME table'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2651359/Charles-Saatchi-Trinny-Woodall-share-affectionate-kiss-outside-favourite-restaurant-one-week-tearful-display-SAME-table.html

Aw. So romantic. <3

I'm sure some people will think it's a transparently cynical move designed specifically to counter the earlier 'He's at it again' tearful pics but not me. Oh no.
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    I wonder what on earth she sees in the multi millionair 'Saatchi', he's not exactly gods gift in the looks department, he obviously has 'other assets'. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Aw. So romantic. <3

I'm sure some people will think it's a transparently cynical move designed specifically to counter the earlier 'He's at it again' tearful pics but not me. Oh no.

Me neither. ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Money aside, how do people like him attract anyone? I'll never understand it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grey Lady wrote: »
    Money aside, how do people like him attract anyone? I'll never understand it.

It would be a boring world if we were all attracted to the same type of people. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember him. "Go to work on an egg", he used to say.
  • Options
    gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    these women are often self selectors. unresolved daddy issues?

bullies always find them out
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were the Fail running another 'Trinny and Saatchi have a blazing row' alongside a Fashion Spot, so people can read all about the blazing bustups AND dress to look like Trinny, all in one go? (Does the fun ever stop?)

Like the time they ran an article about Fearne Cotton looking 'subdued' as her paedophile brute of an ex-boyfriend, Ian Watkins, emerged as well, a paedophile. If indeed you had the money, or your first thought was to rush out to the shops, after reading their thinly-veiled attempt at sneering. Crass. The people at Fail Towers truly are nutcases.
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    Trinny must be short on cash
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jabegy wrote: »
    I wonder what on earth she sees in the multi millionair 'Saatchi', he's not exactly gods gift in the looks department...
    Neither is she tbf...
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I think they are suited perfectly.

Both are awful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Neither is she tbf...

Trinny might not be one of the best looking women around, but she's a good looking lass though.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Trinny might not be one of the best looking women around, but she's a good looking lass though.

She's not even the best looking one at their table, when there is just the two of them, in my opinion! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, Trinny is rich already, so she can't be with him just for the money.