BB is garbage this year isn't it?

2»

Comments

• evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am liking BB15 but the editing sucks. Power Trip sucks.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    cant believe we are only not even half way through !!!

how the F*** are they going to sustain this crap for another 5 weeks ??
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    We need a task where random housemates are severely punished (clothes taken away/no hot water etc) every time Helen opens her ugly foghorn. She won't be able to keep it shut, and her so called friends will soon get sick of her.

Unfortunately they won't be able to vote her out. Thanks BB - your worst "twist" ever.
  • lorrieathomelorrieathome Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    Enidan wrote: »
    This year looked so promising on launch night. Then Helen opened her mouth.
    It's not much fun to watch and it must be a whole lot worse actually being in there. I just feel sorry for them all. They must have been so excited and then this. :-(

It makes me smile every year when HM's say during the first few days "we're all getting on so well together". Someone from this year's batch said it (can't remember who?) - it's like the kiss of death!
    Forum Member
    Aura101 wrote: »
    cant believe we are only not even half way through !!!

how the F*** are they going to sustain this crap for another 5 weeks ??

They are going to keep setting Helen the rotweiller on everybody. Personally I don't care if its over tomorrow.

They have completely spoilt it this year. No one EVER should get a free pass to the final, but especially not a horror like Helen.>:(
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    Speaking to people and reading comments on here, this is one of the first times when people are actually switching of.

Usually I make sure I can watch with no interruptions, but lately it's been on in the background whilst I've been cooking or doing other things. It's become so predictable.

Someone says something in private in the diary room. BB plays it to the house, someone (usually Helen) takes offence and kicks off. She then goes into foul mouth overdrive for the rest of the show, whilst her gang sit there smirking.

No fun, no laughs, no nice chats or people forging new friendships. Just bitching and swearing, welcome to the Helen show. Thanks BB, you managed to ruin a classic show.

Totally agree with every word. :)

This series is utter trash.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    Speaking to people and reading comments on here, this is one of the first times when people are actually switching of.

Usually I make sure I can watch with no interruptions, but lately it's been on in the background whilst I've been cooking or doing other things. It's become so predictable.

Someone says something in private in the diary room. BB plays it to the house, someone (usually Helen) takes offence and kicks off. She then goes into foul mouth overdrive for the rest of the show, whilst her gang sit there smirking.

No fun, no laughs, no nice chats or people forging new friendships. Just bitching and swearing, welcome to the Helen show. Thanks BB, you managed to ruin a classic show.
    Exactly!! Maybe with Desmond jettison of Ch 5 and possible BB sell-off to ITV , they're trying to run it into the ground to make it worthless for Tax Reasons??? :confused: Worst Series Ever!!
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I got angry after Friday nights show and felt like not watching it ever again and that is a first.

Having to watch a prostitue in full flow night after night with her gutter behaviour turned on anyone in her vicinity is not entertainment or good viewing.

We have seen twice when she is not there, the housemates getting on and having a good time until Helen enters the group.

I am quite annoyed having to watch this insult to decent people get so much airtime. I am no prude, like a risqué joke but having to watch her degenerate behaviour night after night is a complete turn off and if BB is ended because of it, it is well deserved.
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We could do with a year away from the show' The show makers recharge there batteries, and come back in 2016
  • ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched since Friday. I have a look here to see if anything has been happening but thats it. It has been to difficult to watch. There is no one to like ir care about and just no fun at all.
    Forum Member
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I got angry after Friday nights show and felt like not watching it ever again and that is a first.

Having to watch a prostitue in full flow night after night with her gutter behaviour turned on anyone in her vicinity is not entertainment or good viewing.

We have seen twice when she is not there, the housemates getting on and having a good time until Helen enters the group.

I am quite annoyed having to watch this insult to decent people get so much airtime. I am no prude, like a risqué joke but having to watch her degenerate behaviour night after night is a complete turn off and if BB is ended because of it, it is well deserved.

That's how I feel too, and I don't think we're alone. It's absolute misery. God knows what it must be like having to live with that vicious freak. No wonder they all keep cowering and smirking in the background.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's awful, tried watching last night's episode but couldn't get through it.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No fun whatsoever in this house this year.

So yes the BB house is garbage this year all down to one garbage housemate who is sucking the life out of it this year.

Let's hope that Armageddon Week does shake the house up and get rid of the garbage that has infiltrated the house and has been given licence to do so.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    It's the first year I've thought about stopping watching. Far to much BB manipulation to create drama - when this house does not need it. RIP BB.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma Willis, always used to say on BBOTS she never liked housemates, having communication from the outside world.

If she feels strongly about it, why is she still involved in the programme
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    No I like real characters like Dexter and Gina. Although the producers manipulated it fro Sam to win. They gave Gina the Queen Bee task knowing she would abuse it.

With the one exception of Conor and that's only because of his rape rant Gina is the worse HM in BB history I often think the word hate is over used but in her case I genuinely hate her

I'd take this bunch 100X over than just 1 Gina
  • Wrestling_fanWrestling_fan Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With the one exception of Conor and that's only because of his rape rant Gina is the worse HM in BB history I often think the word hate is over used but in her case I genuinely hate her

I'd take this bunch 100X over than just 1 Gina

Loved Gina. You and I have contrasting views on everything it seems.
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    dtorre wrote: »
    I hope that was a joke. Every single housemate last year apart from Sallie were wastes of space, it's like BB were actually trying to pick boring people for the show and Gina was by far the worst. Dexter only became slightly interesting due to producer manipulation and Sam only won because everyone else was either revolting or invisible

Sallie was a terrible housemate. I'm glad she got kicked out in the first week.
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been some good bits but it's all forced to make for bad arguments and ganging.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lozzo99 wrote: »
    Dont be daft its been an absolute bitchfest of shite since day one.

It has at that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One Bit of outside communication I would do is.

Play the video clip, of Kimberlys bf Sasha's phone call from BBOTS last week
  • JavedJaved Posts: 6,832
    Forum Member
    Yes rubbish. Stopped watching.