What a complete and utter hypocrite!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He didn't say they shouldn't do it. he said they shouldn't expect to be a celeb or expect the rags to beat down their door just because they were on the show.
    THIS!
    And how does he look like he likes men? :s That's like saying "He looks like he's thinking of the colour blue"

He said don't go in the BB house JUST for the celeb mags and to expect fame and fortune! Don't expect to be a rockstar when you come out!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought I'd read somewhere that he was doing Attitude magazine too? Or did I dream that?
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    I am a former JJJ fan believe it or not :eek: But i got a little freaked out at how obsessed some people were up there and i actually felt myself going off the pair of them. Still like John James, he was a good HM but i guess i'm just bored of hearing about them all the time.

Wow, welcome to the other side. :D
  • billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said don't go in the BB house JUST for the celeb mags and to expect fame and fortune! Don't expect to be a rockstar when you come out!

There was no evidence that the women he was berating were in the BB House JUST for the celeb mags etc; certainly Corin made the most of the experience and seemed to live in the moment. Ditto, no evidence that they expected to be feted like rockstars, so he had no right to project that onto them and shout at them. (Even if they had been just in it for the publicity, who died and made him the publicity police?).

None of the women appear as fame or publicity hungry as he himself has, hence the charges of "hypocrisy".
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the laugh OP.

Unbelievable that drawn on six pack. He looks like a complete idiot.

You'd think the agents or whoever would have advised him to stay well away from imitating Becks as it shows him up so badly.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJ1's so last week

pmsl:D:D:D
  • ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the laugh OP.

Unbelievable that drawn on six pack. He looks like a complete idiot.

You'd think the agents or whoever would have advised him to stay well away from imitating Becks as it shows him up so badly.:D

Or do the agents know he has such a short shelf-life that they may as well make the most money for themselves while the going is good. If they make JJ look like a plonker, so what, as long as they make some money off the plank :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is, he must have made a fortune by now!
  • kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    lol at the drawn on six pack :D
  • *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    Never have I seen an attempt at looking sexy failing so incredibly hard :eek:

It's not quite Attitude magazine...bless his ugly mug..he just got a mention on the top corner of a very cheap mag :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    HE LOOKS LIKE SUCH A FAIRY! :D:D:D Could he look any more gay :eek: He is the real **** not rachael. :mad: A numerologist on BBLB said he would do some modelling then self destruct :D: can't wait for that one :D: You just know that josie will bin him not long after she is out :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe people are defending him!
    He said to Rachael in a derogatory, spiteful tone that the only thing she wouldn't do for money was have sex..after her admitting to doing a half naked magazine shoot.
    Then he goes and does the same thing............hypocritial idiot.
    Forum Member
    Raquelos. wrote: »
    Where????:D
    lol at the drawn on six pack :D

JUST PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING! THANKS! :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    He didn't say they shouldn't do it. he said they shouldn't expect to be a celeb or expect the rags to beat down their door just because they were on the show.

And who the **** does he think he is to berate/decide what other housemates think or do.Rachael was at the dinner table eating with the rest of them when he went "Off on one" at her.A normal person would have said calmly..Well I don't agree with what your saying etc.but he went into a rant as usual and made her cry.Bet his mummy is really proud of barbie boy.I'd have decked twiglet legs.
    Forum Member
    I Wish Him Along And Very Painful Early Death! :d:d:
  • AshFanAshFan Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    When girls do nut magazine it's slutty, but when a guy does it it's sexy and normal. I don't get what this post is about, it's ok for guys to do this stuff.
  • ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They even have to shade his 'meat and two" there is nothing there. He has something on under his undies,
    that will hold the socks :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AshFan wrote: »
    When girls do nut magazine it's slutty, but when a guy does it it's sexy and normal. I don't get what this post is about, it's ok for guys to do this stuff.

Such a double standard isn't there.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CHARMER1 wrote: »

Appropriate, what a complete hypocrite he is!

And all his fans are using the same lame excuse he has been advised to use. 'I said we shouldnt expect to be rockstars, not that we wont be' :D Hilarious. what a lame excuse, the guys a moron, you cant go around screaming at people and then do it yourself! He shouted at them for wanting to persue such a direction after the show, not because they assumed they were rockstars :D thsi guys being advised and what poor adise theyve given him, but all his minnions are falling for it so its working to a degree :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are you still bleating about him

you love him really

if the work is offered ,you dont turn it down you just dont go into BB expecting work off the back of it , or expect to be a rockstar. thats all he said. i hate it when people dont listen properly and twist opinions to suit their agendas.
  • savvychelssavvychels Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    lucywoo2 wrote: »
    I Wish Him Along And Very Painful Early Death! :d:d:

Wow that's pretty harsh isn't it? Who did he murder in your family then as that's the only reason I can think of to wish something like that on someone. That's an awful lot of hate.

Seriously not funny
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    JJ1's so last week

Left the house last week and he`s still managing to wind people up :D

This must be at least the third thread about this DM article
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zigfan wrote: »
    are you still bleating about him

you love him really

if the work is offered ,you dont turn it down you just dont go into BB expecting work off the back of it , or expect to be a rockstar. thats all he said. i hate it when people dont listen properly and twist opinions to suit their agendas.

Poor excuse. What about him slating Rcahel very harshly then about doing anything to sell herself? Is he not doing just that? Sorry but many times hes said he doesnt agree with selling yourself yet people are excusing him now, and convieniently using the same excuse he's been advised to use??? Odd :D