Christopher
0% 0 votes

Comments

• R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    Marlon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    I'm starting to think it will be Ash. But it'll probably be Toya as she was more hated when the vote first opened.
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Toya, I think while Ash has been awful I think the negativity surrounding Toya early in the week will be too much for Ash to overtake.
  • little_big_manlittle_big_man Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately I stil think it will be Toya...the GBP are famous for voting out the interesting HMs whenever it is a "Vote to Evict" season... :-(
  • TeddybleadsTeddybleads Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    Toya most likely but I'd rather Ash.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really want it to be Ash.

However i think the casual viewer will vote out Toya based on previous weeks. I hope to be surprised :)
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash hopefully! :p
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping for Ash but sadly I think it will be Toya :(
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There should be an option of

Don't know, too close to call

:):)

I really want Ash out, but think it's close and Toya could go.
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    I'm starting to think it will be Ash. But it'll probably be Toya as she was more hated when the vote first opened.

I agree with that, but Toya needs to stay for just one more week. Only reason is, for more arguments and drama. I hate her, but at least she is good entertainment and has a gob on her. Get her out next week...
  • AngelathersAngelathers Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Voted and hoping it is Ash.
  • ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope enough people have voted for Ash. Its is definatley between Toya and Ash.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Ash to go, because 1. He said he was just being himself, well your boring then lol and do nothing for entertaining us apart from, swear loads, smoke and drink. 2. As I would love to see how Helen copes without him and how this will affect her position. 3. I want the housemates to click that association can have effects and hope they realise Helen is poison. :D
  • BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    Betting odds are saying Ash over Toya just as strongly as they said Tamara over Danielle last week.

Hard to think Toya can recover from her atrocious first 12 days or so but it's possible.
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Want Ash or Marlon
    Think Ash
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Between toya and ash, hopefully toya.
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ash. I think Toya would most certainly have been leading at the start of the week but I think it's very possible he would have overtaken her now.

There is a strong negative reaction for him - not just on here, but on Twitter & Facebook too - it's very hard to find positive comments on him. Not to mention his association with Helen won't exactly help him considering the amount of hate she receives.

I believe it'll be a very close eviction.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I think Toya will have built up a serious lead for the first few days the lines were open. I reckon Ash is still about 5% behind and may get past Toya by tonight but it's going to be really close.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unfortunately the tellymix poll (which is just about always right) has toya ahead of ash by 13%. she's toast.
  • littlemissbblittlemissbb Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would love Ash to go but I think it'll be Toya.
  • itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash, hope I'm right!
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J_R wrote: »
    unfortunately the tellymix poll (which is just about always right) has toya ahead of ash by 13%. she's toast.

but a lot of those poll votes were cast at the very beginning of the week and I think most phone voters wait until Friday/later in the week to actually vote.

Also on that poll Toya has gone from 57%-59% to 46% just in a day or two, while Ash is rapidly having a surge in votes after his recent actions. I think it could go either way tonight.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Ash is toast unfortunately.
  • spiralstaticspiralstatic Posts: 2,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it'll be Ash, but though I don't like Ash I'll feel a bit irked if it is him. I would rather it were Toya: I feel like people have overlooked her arrogance and certain HIGHLY negative traits she displayed this week (on BOTS the last few days it's been unanimous that Ash'll go seemingly.)

And what bothers me most is those who say the house would be boring without Toya. What could be more boring than Toya's arguments which she instigates and are basically about the fact that she is always right.

Anyway, can't say Ash is any more interesting.. I suppose I've just found him slightly less irritating. Damned by faint praise. Not even praise. Just lack of annoyance. Andit'll be even more annoying if Ash goes and then the implication will be that Ash went because of Helen - both to Ash and to Helen. Sigh.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I think we are all agreed that the final 2 will be ash and toya. Regardless its gonna be exciting telly tonight.