Jade plans funeral.... and hates Jordan!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,500
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    Well said that has shut him/her up!

That poster may of changed their mind. Is that not allowed on DS?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twombly wrote: »
    Expect to have a long sleep ;)

:D:D:cool:
  • *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This isnt really about Jordan, this is really about Wendy Richards.

I might have agreed with you, except the interview and photoshoot would have taken place before Wendy made her statement.

Jade should have more important things on her mind now, but if she is going to give interviews, then I'm happy for her to point out Jordan's hypocracy. I can't believe she had the audacity to criticise anyone else for using personal problems in interviews, so it's about time someone challenged her on it. Even if it is Jade.:(

Unfortunately, it's probably all part of some grand OK scam so Jordan can "hit back" next week, and so the cycle continues. It's a waste of £3 every time Jade/Jordan or Katona are on the cover.:sleep:
  • Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So when will the lines be open to vote on the type of flowers?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade its trun right for the undertakers!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    I always wondered which zelebrity would sell funeral rights to OK magazine. Guess I now have the answer.

that made me laugh sooo much :D:D
  • Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's this about being mis diagnsed 4 times?

I thought she said that she had ignored letters? And surely she should be 'thinking of her boys' and claiming compensation that she would definitely get if this were really the case and the hospital are at fault

Originally Goody stated that she had ignored urgent letters out of fear, hoping the cancer would disappear by itself. When people then began to question wether Goody did therefore in fact know of her diagnosis before travelling to India to appear on Bigg Boss, adding even more weight to the idea that the whole Diary Room diagnosis was a publicity stunt, then the story suddenly changed. Goody has stated she will not sue as she does not want to take money away from the NHS. How noble, or how arrogant for assuming she would get compensation. The decision is yours. Either way, the NHS has a separate budget specifically for legal cases, so any compensation claims awarded never actually harms the provision of patient care. No, Goody will not sue, but for a different reason - that she has no case in the first place.

On another note, I saw the cover for OK! in an ad, with a beaming Goody and her two sons, with the headline she will not tell her boys she may be dead before Christmas. That is emotional manipulation of the lowest kind, and frankly appalling.

Oh and one last thing - Jordan should shut up. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Can I just say that I thought everyone had a 50/50 chance of dying from cancer - you either live or die there is no other option - maybe I am just being cynical. Hope she gets better though just for the sake of her boys. I have young childen and couldn't bear the thought of having them grow up without me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I just say that I thought everyone had a 50/50 chance of dying from cancer - you either live or die there is no other option - maybe I am just being cynical. Hope she gets better though just for the sake of her boys. I have young childen and couldn't bear the thought of having them grow up without me.

Medically you are right as we are born with cancer genes which may or may not activate.

I have known anyone so blatantly and with such cheap vulgarity use press to blackmail public sympathy for an illness before this. It kills any sympathy dead frankly, as it is all so cynical and manipulative.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snakestone wrote: »
    i know jade can be nasty but jordan is hypocrite in this case

Agreed, pot, kettle, black.
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    snakestone wrote: »
    yes but jade is not thnking of them is she? she thinks of her own children.
    yep

Jade thinks of her own kids everytime a bit publicity is involved;)
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Stewing wrote: »
    Medically you are right as we are born with cancer genes which may or may not activate.

I have known anyone so blatantly and with such cheap vulgarity use press to blackmail public sympathy for an illness before this. It kills any sympathy dead frankly, as it is all so cynical and manipulative.
    Im with you 100% with this statement
  • Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    Well, I managed to talk myself out of buying OK! mag. Phew! I was seriously close to falling off the wagon today!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    summerain wrote: »
    Jordan had cancer of the finger? :confused:

Dane Bowers could have had a nasty complaint of his toe(s) allegedly.;)
  • *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I just say that I thought everyone had a 50/50 chance of dying from cancer - you either live or die there is no other option - maybe I am just being cynical.

No, you are not being cynical. You are showing a lack of understanding of statistics. a 50/50 chance of something happening means it is equally likely it will happen as it won't. Not that there are only two options.

If you toss a coin there is a 50/50 chance of it being heads. The probability of heads is just as likely as it being tails.

If you buy a lottery ticket, you will either win the jackpot or you will not win the jackpot. But the odds of not winning greatly outweigh the odds of winning.

In terms of cancer. US statistics show that Americans have a 1 in 3 chance of developing cancer at some time in their life, and a 1 in 5 chance of dying from it eventually. I'm pretty sure I've heard those figures for the UK too. Those figures include smokers, although if you are a smoker, your odds of dying from cancer will be higher, and lower if you are a non-smoker.

American woman have a 1 in 143 chance of developing cervical cancer, but just a 1 in 417 chance of dying from it. That's a 0.0024/1 chance of dying from it. Or 0.12/50 chance of dying from it.

[/i]If Jade does have a 50/50 chance of dying from this cancer (and I don't doubt there could be some massaging of the figures) then it's more than it is for the population as a whole.

The other thing to consider in this whole 50/50 thing is those could be the odds of her dying if she has no further treatment. If she has the chemo, it will hopefully reduce her risks, but whether or not she understands this, or this is communicated during interviews is another matter.

I'm a bit cynical about Jade and how the media dramatises these things (the headline announcing Wendy Richard's latest cancer was misleading too), but if people are going to try to use statistics to discredit Jade, they should have a grasp of the basics themselves.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yep

Jade thinks of her own kids everytime a bit publicity is involved;)

can someone tell exactly when Jade was in hospital? In OK she says that when she was in hospital and their Dad had the boys, that he did not get them to do their homework. I thought she was in The Marsden during August when there was no school. Hence the reason that they did not do their homework was because they did not have any.:confused::confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion, Jade has gone lower than low. I think she is an absoloute disgrace with no dignity whatsoever. When she survives cancer and comes skipping out of hospital straight to the bank to pay in the mass amount of money she has made out of an illness that people really are dying from, I hope she feels totally ashamed. I have lost any sympathy for her now and the best thing she can do is just shut up, get better and then keep herself out of the public eye.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member
    can someone tell exactly when Jade was in hospital? In OK she says that when she was in hospital and their Dad had the boys, that he did not get them to do their homework. I thought she was in The Marsden during August when there was no school. Hence the reason that they did not do their homework was because they did not have any.:confused::confused:

She was in hospital in September wasn't she?

And what is she trying to say? That he's a bad father for not getting them to do their homework?
  • OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

September 12-27 .....
  • muldranmuldran Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    I'll hold a funeral for Jade's decorum, which seems to have died when she started this whole 'public death thing'. It's just so undignified, poor girl. Never mind, it'll be all over soon. Either she will, sadly, actually die, or she'll live which will show that she was either very lucky or a complete liar. Either way, she's not in for a fun time. Poor lass.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omah wrote: »
    September 12-27 .....

Ok thanks for that.So possibly they were back at school?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was in hospital in September wasn't she?

And what is she trying to say? That he's a bad father for not getting them to do their homework?

Yes! added to that she said that one of the reasons she would not want him to have the boys was that he would send them to school with their blazer sleeves half way up their arms rather than buy them new ones. So not a big spender like Jade then?
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,942
    Forum Member
    Huffy1968 wrote: »
    Originally Goody stated that she had ignored urgent letters out of fear, hoping the cancer would disappear by itself. When people then began to question wether Goody did therefore in fact know of her diagnosis before travelling to India to appear on Bigg Boss, adding even more weight to the idea that the whole Diary Room diagnosis was a publicity stunt, then the story suddenly changed. Goody has stated she will not sue as she does not want to take money away from the NHS. How noble, or how arrogant for assuming she would get compensation.

<snip>

'This time they (doctors) said "There's a strong chance (of cancer)."'

Her speaking to Reveal magazine on 13 August just hours before flying off to India.

On her return and speaking on GMTV 1 September
    Q: "So you weren't going there thinking I may or may not have cancer."

A: "No. I would never had done that it wasn't even in my head. The whole idea of having cancer was never in my head at all, at all."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, can I just say to the people that are joking around, and saying things like 'wake me when she dies' that is completely disgusting, and the people who are laughing at things like this are just as bad. Okay, so she hasn't handled it in the best way, but Jade is ILL. She might not be the brightest, but she isn't evil. Only someone truly evil would fake having cancer and you know it. How guilty will you all feel if she does die? (Knock on wood). You may not like her but it doesn't give you the right to wish death upon her. Reading some of your comments make me feel physically sick.
  • gertiegertie Posts: 5,906
    Forum Member
    Sorry, can I just say to the people that are joking around, and saying things like 'wake me when she dies' that is completely disgusting, and the people who are laughing at things like this are just as bad. Okay, so she hasn't handled it in the best way, but Jade is ILL. She might not be the brightest, but she isn't evil. Only someone truly evil would fake having cancer and you know it. How guilty will you all feel if she does die? (Knock on wood). You may not like her but it doesn't give you the right to wish death upon her. Reading some of your comments make me feel physically sick.

I dont think they are joking they actually mean what they say, I agree it is sickening and far worse than anything Jade has ever said to or about anyone.