Options

Angelina breastfeeding pics to be published

13»

Comments

• Options
    JanieBJanieB Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry - I utterly disagree with you. Angelina is one of the main proponents of 'snapping back into shape' after giving birth so I don't see how that argument holds. She is always red carpet perfect - nothing wrong with that, but she certainly doesn't seem a realistic notion of motherhood to me.

I'm personally sick to death of people telling me I should breastfeed my baby - it's my body and I will do what the hell I like. Angelina's baby sucking on her titties is not going to influence me, or anyone I know with half a brain, one iota.

What about the people with a whole brain that you know?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JanieB wrote: »
    What about the people with a whole brain that you know?

Them too.
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must be very difficult breastfeeding 2 babies and having another 4 children to take care of. Whats to say she is actually breastfeeding them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it is a lovely photo. Not sure what her intentions were in publishing it, to promote breast feeding, to show how happy and relaxed she is, or whatever.

But, she does look like a very very contented mum indeed in that pic, and I think, for her, that is great.

As to the breastfeeding debate, i think you are either in one camp or the other. Not many people, Julie66, claim you are the spawn of satan if you don't. If that is true then I have two fathers at least lol, as I breastfed one and formula fed the other.