I've just had a scary thought about Dalek Sec!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
Forum Member
✭✭
I was just thinking about the whole idea of him...
becoming human
what if...
Dalek Sec (Human Form) is able to escape, he gets transported to the future, he becomes known as Mr Saxon and The Doctor doesnt realise this until Dalek Sec reveals himself?
i know thats probably a bit far fetched, but i think it could be done like that.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    joscos wrote:
    becoming human
    what if...
    Dalek Sec (Human Form) is able to escape, he gets transported to the future, he becomes known as Mr Saxon and The Doctor doesnt realise this until Dalek Sec reveals himself?
    i know thats probably a bit far fetched, but i think it could be done like that.

There is every possiblity! I like it, but from what we are lead to believe MR SAXON is the master
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is every possiblity! I like it, but from what we are lead to believe MR SAXON is the master

Particularly after the Face of Boe's message on Saturday
  • SladenSladen Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    joscos, that is a really cool idea!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: hmmm brilliant but scary. i hope its not a third dalek season finale!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    joscos wrote:
    becoming human
    what if...

nice idea but I am hoping that the Daleks won't be in this series finale.
  • cy_bonescy_bones Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nice idea but I am hoping that the Daleks won't be in this series finale.
    Agreed, if the current belief about The Master's return (as Mr Saxon) is to be believed then I doubt that the Daleks will make a return (and over shadow a new returning enemy)...

Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised to see tham in a big story for the end of season 4!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i hope it is The Master at the end of series 3, but im thinking, the series finale usually has a bit of backstory from a previous episode. Series 1 finale sort of carried on from 'The Long Game'. Series 2 finale carried on from 'Rise of the Cybermen/The Age of Steel'. so maybe Series 3 will follow on from 'Daleks In Manhattan/Evolution of the Daleks'. Dalek Sec could surprise The Doctor by making his own army away from The Daleks (Toclafane) and bring them out to take over the world.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes i think you are making a good point and are very sensibly peicing it together, but i HOPE it doesnt happen!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    sec has baby = sec's son
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Drathro wrote:
    sec has baby = sec's son

in one word. no. lol :D:D
    Forum Member
    aww it'd be like on emmerdale with sam's son
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Drathro wrote:
    sec has baby = sec's son
    Dalek Sec breeds a new army to fight The Doctor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cy_bones wrote:
    Agreed, if the current belief about The Master's return (as Mr Saxon) is to be believed then I doubt that the Daleks will make a return (and over shadow a new returning enemy)...

Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised to see tham in a big story for the end of season 4!

haven't the rights to use the Daleks expired after this series?
    Forum Member
    john simm is Mr Sec's son
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

i thought that :confused: but they must get them again!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nope, the 3 year contract story isn't true, they're on 1 year contracts, so while it's true the rights expire at the end of the season, they also expired at the end of seasons 1 and 2. They've already re-negotiated twice, so there's no reason there won't be another successful renegotiation this year.

I'd put money on them being back next year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope, the 3 year contract story isn't true, they're on 1 year contracts, so while it's true the rights expire at the end of the season, they also expired at the end of seasons 1 and 2. They've already re-negotiated twice, so there's no reason there won't be another successful renegotiation this year.

I'd put money on them being back next year.
    next year it will probably be the finale again, hopefully they wont be a finale monster until series 5. maybe we will see the time war in series 5, who knows?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    dalek sec could very well turn out to be mr.saxon.
    the master could still be in the series though as(correct me if i'm wrong) doesn't the derek jacobi character regenerate in his episode? he could be the master
  • Tegan JovankaTegan Jovanka Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Daleks must not be used again next year. Rest them for a while. Make their retiurn a real event. Like it used to be.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    headred? wrote:
    dalek sec could very well turn out to be mr.saxon.
    the master could still be in the series though as(correct me if i'm wrong) doesn't the derek jacobi character regenerate in his episode? he could be the master

Umm, you have seen the RT cover? Doesn't look like john simm to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Daleks must not be used again next year. Rest them for a while. Make their retiurn a real event. Like it used to be.

quite so! while they are at bring back some real menacing Cybermen rather than the lame d**ks we got last year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JCR wrote:
    Umm, you have seen the RT cover? Doesn't look like john simm to me.

perhaps Simm is the man behind the mask? :D