Options

Danielle & Winston - Video

2»

Comments

• Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Loool I think that's one of the most cringeworthy things I think I've ever seen on Big Brother :D
  • Options
    Cornish GirlCornish Girl Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was all a ploy by Danielle to keep her looking interesting.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is embarrassing to watch, but I find it quite amusing to witness Winston's brain cell attempt to work.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ValW wrote: »
    I'll never be able to watch Father Ted again without uncomfortable thoughts about Father Dougal and Mrs Doyle. :(

Down with this sort of thing
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was cringey especially as she was looking and sounding like Mrs Doubtfire.
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ValW wrote: »
    "Ashleigh, here comes the bus." *Shove* :D

Danielle senses her "friend" is toast next week so is desperate to make new allies.

I'll never be able to watch Father Ted again without uncomfortable thoughts about Father Dougal and Mrs Doyle. :(

Mrs Doyles appearances in Shameless ruined Father Ted forever for me.:blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god how embarrassing. Maybe she thinks his poem about her the other night meant he fancied her.

How can Danielle possibly fancy Winston anyway, when she is so offended by vulgarity?

She is so fake but I'm glad she's in there. It's quite funny to see what she'll come out with next.... :D
  • Options
    scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Winston looks like an astronaut who's just landed on another planet and met a randy female inhabitant. :o

She's wearing a bit more makeup today too, isn't she. Surprising, considering Winston's not a stockbroker.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    OMG! That was the cringiest thing I have ever seen! But I wouldn't look badly on Danielle for it - actually I think it was really brave of her to bring it up, because so often it's just left to men to be the ones who have to broach these things. My toes were curling but I quite admired her as well.

Funny thing was it had crossed my mind over the last few days as to whether there was any chemistry between Winston and Danielle, unlikely as it seems. I thought probably not, in the end,and this video confirms it, I think if Winston fancied Danielle he would have reacted differently. He just looked baffled and a bit trapped. Mind you, that's how he always looks.
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Doyles appearances in Shameless ruined Father Ted forever for me.:blush:
    Same. Everytime I think of her I remember her being bent over by Frank with Kate Bush playing in the background :blush:
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My God, that was hideous.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    OMG poor winston. He is like a rabbit with its foot caught in a snare and danielle is the hunter looming over him with a massive gun pointed at his head.
  • Options
    keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    Talk about mixed messages. Winston looked baffled, trying to figure out if Danielle was saying a showmance was on the cards or not.
    Bless him, he seems happy to act along with whatever she's proposing, if only he could work out what that is.

I'm a bit fed up with all the references to Tamara. She's gone and there's nothing going on with her and Winston.

BIB :D:D:D
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danielle is a fine little actress.
    Pretending to be this little refined girl full of morals etc but being a bitchy little backstabber on the sly.

Yeah and whats with the mouth, she looks like shes lost her teeth.
  • Options
    carolineglasgowcarolineglasgow Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with those who have noted how cringeworthy Danielle and Winston's conversation was.......but what an actress she is! I still can't get over the fact that Danielle has had a bit of a career in glamour modelling already and I find it so, so, so, so difficult to believe all of this innocence.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winston looks like an astronaut who's just landed on another planet and met a randy female inhabitant. :o

She's wearing a bit more makeup today too, isn't she. Surprising, considering Winston's not a stockbroker.

yeah , was I drunk or did she say last night that the sort of men she usually goes for are "stockbrokers" ??

I mean who talks like that ?