Options

Come Dine With Me 2012 (Part 2)

1222324252628»

Comments

• Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,060
    Forum Member
    Anyone watch tonight's episode where a charmless woman called Heather had a tantrum while reading out the results?
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen it before as it was a repeat, but it was still funny watching it again.
  • Options
    conceptasconceptas Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woodbine wrote: »
    I've seen it before as it was a repeat, but it was still funny watching it again.

Agree :D, she was going to bed ~ edit ~ then reading the results .. wonder how the film crew convinced her to continue ?!
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conceptas wrote: »
    Agree :D, she was going to bed ~ edit ~ then reading the results .. wonder how the film crew convinced her to continue ?!
    It was the look on the other 3 faces that made me laugh. Also when she said something like 'This is the best bit' then her face just dropped lol.
  • Options
    conceptasconceptas Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked the 'put the boot in' line off the guy .. 'somebody has to come fourth' .. priceless !
  • Options
    OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will have to watch this one later, I like the ones where they think they are going to win only to find out they haven't.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Surely his house is a health hazard, who in their right mind would eat anything??
  • Options
    miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Leon is vile very judgemental.
  • Options
    skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Oh my god!!!
    That guy Arwels house!!
    Lovely guy but I'd be terrified to eat Incase i got food poisoning
  • Options
    theidtheid Posts: 6,060
    Forum Member
    First Leon, now Aron. Two rude, ignorant, talentless people (one of whom is also a cheat) want us to believe they are the best representation of their country. No thanks.
  • Options
    miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    theid wrote: »
    First Leon, now Aron. Two rude, ignorant, talentless people (one of whom is also a cheat) want us to believe they are the best representation of their country. No thanks.

Both vile individuals !.
  • Options
    Badabing1966Badabing1966 Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    theid wrote: »

I used to work with Aron, we sat next to each other for quite a while, believe me he really is like that, he's quite thick, and a chauvinist pig, none of what you saw on screen was an act, he really is a first class knob!
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Yum, floor chicken with dusty bits :D
  • Options
    Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember when this thread like the show was so popular it would get daily updates and a new one started each year. We're still posting in the 2012 thread :o
  • Options
    justannejustanne Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caught the tail end of one today, from Ipswich. Two blonde ladies - one loud and 'comical' with an enormous appetite, one very well endowed, and two guys. I didn't see it long enough to get their names, but the taller of the two ladies, who loved the pork chops cooked in this final dinner, is very familiar. I KNOW I've seen her on something else.....???????