Options

Anna doesnt want to be physcial with Owen as she wants Phelan

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Anna doesnt want to be physcial with Owen as she wants Phelan I dont think they have slept together since her encounter with Phelan and this explains it all why she doesnt want to be all touchy feely with Owen. Phelan needs to be brought back he had so much more to give come on Stuart Blackburn do something right for once and bring back this great character

Comments

• Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry but I just don't see where all this sex God Phelan stuff is coming from!!! Ffs the guy was so desperate to get his leg over he had to blackmail a middle aged sourpuss housewife to get it!!!! Hardly sex God material is it!!!!! As for Anna she was so repulsed by him it's put her off sex for life!!! :D:D
  • Options
    Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anna doesnt want to be physcial with Owen as she wants Phelan I dont think they have slept together since her encounter with Phelan and this explains it all why she doesnt want to be all touchy feely with Owen. Phelan needs to be brought back he had so much more to give come on Stuart Blackburn do something right for once and bring back this great character

LMAO I'm dead!!!
  • Options
    Belpry_1Belpry_1 Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but I just don't see where all this sex God Phelan stuff is coming from!!! Ffs the guy was so desperate to get his leg over he had to blackmail a middle aged sourpuss housewife to get it!!!! Hardly sex God material is it!!!!! As for Anna she was so repulsed by him it's put her off sex for life!!! :D:D

Excellent post

Well said!
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea how she can turn down the hunky Owen.
  • Options
    PEARLY331PEARLY331 Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anna had become very irrating, All they talk about is their tea
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,954
    Forum Member

Phelan was pretty repellent, but I enjoyed watching him play games with the dim-witted Armstrong-Windarses.

Owen is such a pathetic little tosser that I can see why Anna doesn't want him near her, though I'm at a loss to understand why he'd want to touch her - the dozy, sourfaced trollop :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna still dreams about Phelan taking his socks off.
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PEARLY331 wrote: »
    So true. On her gravestone will be written, 'Here lies Anna "Are you stopping for your tea?" Windass.'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He probably had to blackmail his wife too, he was so horrible.
    Anna will end up with Tim. Much better than sour Sally.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sam_gee wrote: »
    Phelan was pretty repellent, but I enjoyed watching him play games with the dim-witted Armstrong-Windarses.

Owen is such a pathetic little tosser that I can see why Anna doesn't want him near her, though I'm at a loss to understand why he'd want to touch her - the dozy, sourfaced trollop :D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    PEARLY331 wrote: »

Become irritating? She's always been a sanctimonious self righteous irritant
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A Scouse Popeye lookalike in a string vest - what's not to like?!:p
  • Options
    Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wyezed wrote: »
    He probably had to blackmail his wife too, he was so horrible.
    Anna will end up with Tim. Much better than sour Sally.

I doubt it, the Tim and Sally pairing is way to popular, even blackburn said he has no plans to split them up.
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have Owen and Anna my had sex since then? Oh dear
  • Options
    Silent-TearsSilent-Tears Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would of thought after living with Eddie WIndass Anna would never want a man again lol
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mean to be crude, but the only thing Anna is thinking whenever Owen has a little cry and begs for sex or a cuddle, is how much she wants Phelan to burst in at any moment, kick Owen out, and ravage her for hours on every surface in their spacious flat.
  • Options
    MaisieMooMooMaisieMooMoo Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm with you there Sweet Princess, what red blooded woman wouldn't want sexy Phelan? No other man could measure up to this Sex God.....Bring him back!
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I know right. Also he showed a level of culinary sophistication that hasn't been seen since.

Anna really wants Owen to let her brie so she can pheel like she did with phelan
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anna loved every minute with Phelan and she wants more
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More of the street need to feel Phelan, he should come back.
  • Options
    bloodstreambloodstream Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry but I really wouldn't like to see the return of Phelan. I found the scenes with him and Anna very cringe-worthy
  • Options
    MaisieMooMooMaisieMooMoo Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not been able to eat brie since, without thinking of Phelan.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thank heavens I never eat brie :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    I don't mean to be crude, but the only thing Anna is thinking whenever Owen has a little cry and begs for sex or a cuddle, is how much she wants Phelan to burst in at any moment, kick Owen out, and ravage her for hours on every surface in their spacious flat.

Do you mind J-B, I was just about to start my dinner! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well when you put it like that, I suppose.... :D:D