Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 93)

Comments

• Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Did your best mate say hello? Compliment his brillliant portrayal of Ally Gorman? :cool:

I'm not sure my best mate knows who he is!

But he tweeted a pic of himself with the coffee and my friend was working yesterday. Now I have to find a way to ask if a very tall Australian came in for coffee. ;)

Oh dear. I am actually a tad jealous. What is wrong with me? :o

And Ally Gorman sounds so wrong now!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there a story to go with that, LMan? Did your mate interact with him?

I bet he was so nice and had everyone starstruck and really sexed up the whole place :(

*is kojan*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iclabon wrote: »
    Is there a story to go with that, LMan? Did your mate interact with him?

I bet he was so nice and had everyone starstruck and really sexed up the whole place :(

*is kojan*

I have texted to find out. :o

Iclurrrrbin, you are kidding though, right? You've not really "done a kojan" and have started liking him? :o

Please tell me no?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    MERCIFUL HEAVENS!

*faints*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kojan wrote: »
    MERCIFUL HEAVENS!

*faints*

I may have met Dan via osmosis.

Nerrrrrrrrrrr. :p

Kojan, you are faking this affection, aren't yer?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    It's alright to like Ally now, because we know he's going no where near Stephen.

Well it would be alright to like him, if he wasn't a bastard.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's alright to like Ally now, because we know he's going no where near Stephen.

Well it would be alright to like him, if he wasn't a bastard.

No, no no, no it's not. It's never alright to like him. THE MAN WRITES LISTS. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I may have met Dan via osmosis.

Nerrrrrrrrrrr. :p

Kojan, you are faking this affection, aren't yer?

Noooo, I am being actually genuine In my affection for Dan and Plank!ally.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No, no no, no it's not. It's never alright to like him. THE MAN WRITES LISTS. :eek:

Oh I know, love. I'm on your side.

I don't like him or his x 15!! VIDEO GAMES.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yeah He should stay away from Ste... and everyone else really. He needs to be alone and forever interacting with animals... like doctor do little - but lonelier
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noooo, I am being actually genuine In my affection for Dan and Plank!ally.

But kojan. :(

Don't. :(

Do you like him personalitywise or sexualleh? Or both? ;)
    Oh I know, love. I'm on your side.

I don't like him or his x 15!! VIDEO GAMES.

Oh thank God, I feared he had converted someone else to his madness. :cry:

I'm surprised he didn't list every game, along with price. ;)

I still want him to write a list of Amy's flaws for her to improve herself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah He should stay away from Ste... and everyone else really. He needs to be alone and forever interacting with animals... like doctor do little - but lonelier

He looks like an animal abuser, though.

I don't think he should be allowed near anything. Lock him in a shed.
    Oh thank God, I feared he had converted someone else to his madness. :cry:

I'm surprised he didn't list every game, along with price. ;)

I still want him to write a list of Amy's flaws for her to improve herself.

Oh please. I'm not that mental. ;)

LOL so am I. See him sat with an Argos catalogue, just looking through and finding the price of everything.

Amy doesn't really need to improve herself - for him. She's a miserable cow, he's a miserable git. They're perfect for each other. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But kojan. :(

Don't. :(

Do you like him personalitywise or sexualleh? Or both? ;)

Err no not sexualleh.. not me type to be frank with yer

I just like his sad!bastard!personality & angreh list writing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No. He flashes animals. :(
    Oh please. I'm not that mental. ;)

LOL so am I. See him sat with an Argos catalogue, just looking through and finding the price of everything.

Amy doesn't really need to improve herself - for him. She's a miserable cow, he's a miserable git. They're perfect for each other. :cool:

I had to check. I didn't expect kojan to betray me like so. :cry:

I dare say he's the type who would write the RRP, just co he can milk them for the extra money. :cool:

Oh no, that's not good enough, Tezza. He'd demand that she stick to strict diet of plain biscuits, potatoes and steak. With water. Be in bed for 9.30 and must listen to 6 hours of Charlatans per day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No. He flashes animals. :(

YOU LIE!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Dan has his sexiness, yes, but no, he wasn't even worthy a fling for Ste, and as Dodgamuh is meant-to-be, he has no point or place as a character. They're just paying him to be the occasional flash of hunk. What a draw.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He'd call the extra money compensation for putting him through the trauma of losing his things to a thief.

He's such a miserable bugger, isn't he.

And to think, we thought Ste would be lumbered with that.

ETA: A fling with Ste?

He's not even worth Ste's acknowledgement.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh I would of hated him to be with Ste. I barely remembered he existed once upon a time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Err no not sexualleh.. not me type to be frank with yer

Aww. Poor Allehh.
    YOU LIE!

I DON'T.

LOOK. LOOK AT POOR R TERREH.
    Iclabon wrote: »
    I think Dan has his sexiness, yes, but no, he wasn't even worth a fling for Ste, and as Dodgamuh is meant-to-be, he has no point or place as a character. They're just paying him to be the occasional flash of hunk. What a draw.

And he doesn't really work as that. Maybe I'm not shallow enough but like, I can't fancy someone if their personality onscreen is so.... awful. :o
    He'd call the extra money compensation for putting him through the trauma of losing his things to a thief.

He's such a miserable bugger, isn't he.

And to think, we thought Ste would be lumbered with that.

Well, it is very sad, yer know. Do you know the sentimental value of that watch? :cry:

I know. As time has gone on, I'm more and more glad that Ste escaped him. :o

I'm just gutted he'll be living with him.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well, it is very sad, yer know. Do you know the sentimental value of that watch? :cry:

I know. As time has gone on, I'm more and more glad that Ste escaped him. :o

I'm just gutted he'll be living with him.

No, and I couldn't care less. ;)

Yeah, same. I do think I would've had to take a break from the show if Ste got with him. He's just dreadful, like there's nothing even funnily bad about him like there was with Noah. He's just dull. Duller than Riley, and that's saying something.

Maybe if we're lucky, they won't have many scenes together and we can pretend it isn't happening. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I would of hated him to be with Ste. I barely remembered he existed once upon a time.

I wish I could barely remember he exists. :(

Ugh, early mornings, Ste having breakfast, Ally at the table, tutting that Se used all the milk. Giving Ste a bill because Lucas drew all over the cover of his favourite Charlatans record.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, and I couldn't care less. ;)

Yeah, same. I do think I would've had to take a break from the show if Ste got with him. He's just dreadful, like there's nothing even funnily bad about him like there was with Noah. He's just dull. Duller than Riley, and that's saying something.

Maybe if we're lucky, they won't have many scenes together and we can pretend it isn't happening. :(

Wot about his sexy gold chain? :cool:

I don't see Brendan writing out lists to get his cuff replaced. Although he should.

I honestly couldn't have watched their scenes. It was bad enough when they ere friends and he was sucking life out of scenes but romantically? Awful. :o

Noah amused me, if nothing else. As well as making me wanted to stab myself in the eyes.

BIB: Well, maybe. We never see Ally as is, but you know he'll come back and ask Amy to stay and Ste will have to approve and it'll be... just bloody terrible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wish I could barely remember he exists. :(

Ugh, early mornings, Ste having breakfast, Ally at the table, tutting that Se used all the milk. Giving Ste a bill because Lucas drew all over the cover of his favourite Charlatans record.

I think my new found affection for him Is partly down to shock and happiness that He's not going to be involved with Ste.

"Steeyy yuv uwsed all the milk agaynn"?

"ere right, It's meh house yuh big pillock"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,783
    Forum Member
    Ally dunt even deserve to breathe the same air as Ste, never mind live with him. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope Ste hates him.

I know he won't cos he fancied him and got on with him but I hope he hates him for trying to play daddy to Leah and Lucas.

"If yerr fink yerr gunnuhh be daddehh to mah kids, rite, yerr've got anuffa fing c'min, Ozzehh boy, alrite?!"
This discussion has been closed.