Tulisa, police investigate alleged assault..

2»

Comments

• kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see that she's still flogging the dead horse "Female Boss" slogan. That one was never going to catch on (what does it even mean?) and the fact that she's still pushing it shows how deluded she really is.

She is just an awful, hideous person. Constantly foul-mouthed and abusive, and to me her view of herself as 'The Female Boss' seems like part of her belief that she is more important than other people, and that she's not someone to be 'messed with'.

It is laughable, she really does think she's so tough (it's coz she's from da streets innit? :rolleyes: ) and she's so desperate to come across that way, she doesn't even realise how much of an idiot she makes herself look. It's a damning indictment of 'showbiz' culture that someone like her can become seen to be some kind of important celebrity, especially having hardly anything to show for it in the first place.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    Apparently had to be put on "suicide watch" after being linked to the drug incident. Lolz...attention seeking little trollop.

Spin, spin and spin again but eventually the truth is you really cant polish a turd.

If she genuinely was suicidal, then I do feel sympathy for her, and I'm glad she hasn't done that. However, she has brought her troubles entirely on herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she genuinely was suicidal, then I do feel sympathy for her

I don't. She's a grown woman who should know better. Her entire being is disgusting and an appalling example of humanity.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zora wrote: »
    I don't. She's a grown woman who should know better. Her entire being is disgusting and an appalling example of humanity.

Not a fan, then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a fan, then?

The fact someone like her would ever have fans of any sort bewilders me, honestly.