HDR 1000s/1010s Update -1.00.54

2»

Comments

• -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    For anyone else that maybe having similar issues as the previous poster, here's a list of what different brands call HDMI-CEC.
    Samsung - AnyNet+
    Sharp - Aquos Link
    Sony - BRAVIA Link and BRAVIA Sync
    Hitachi - HDMI-CEC
    AOC - E-Link
    Pioneer - Kuro Link
    Toshiba - CE-Link and Regza Link
    Onkyo - RIHD (Remote Interactive over HDMI)
    LG - SimpLink
    Panasonic - HDAVI Control, EZ-Sync, VIERA Link
    Philips - EasyLink
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    Not sure why but on some recordings the displayed time is not the current time nor does it match the time of the recorded program it gives a random time.

For example I recorded casualty Saturday which was shown at 8.40pm (20.40) I watched it at 2am however the time displayed in the top left corner was "22.05" 10.05pm. It doesn't bother me at all just wondered what the cause of the random incorrect time shown might be.
  • REPASSACREPASSAC Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    For anyone else that maybe having similar issues as the previous poster, here's a list of what different brands call HDMI-CEC.
    Samsung - AnyNet+
    Sharp - Aquos Link
    Sony - BRAVIA Link and BRAVIA Sync
    Hitachi - HDMI-CEC
    AOC - E-Link
    Pioneer - Kuro Link
    Toshiba - CE-Link and Regza Link
    Onkyo - RIHD (Remote Interactive over HDMI)
    LG - SimpLink
    Panasonic - HDAVI Control, EZ-Sync, VIERA Link
    Philips - EasyLink

It is a good job we don't all call something like HTML something different.
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Another issue that's been found,
    I don't know if this affects other TV's, but its most certainly affecting Samsung TV's.
    When 2 recordings are taking place and the box is turned on before the TV you are greeted with a 'No Signal' message on screen.
    However, turning the TV on first and waiting for the 'Check signal cable' message to appear on screen and then turn on the box the picture appears on screen as normal.
  • youddiphyouddiph Posts: 956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    Another issue that's been found,
    I don't know if this affects other TV's, but its most certainly affecting Samsung TV's.
    When 2 recordings are taking place and the box is turned on before the TV you are greeted with a 'No Signal' message on screen.
    However, turning the TV on first and waiting for the 'Check signal cable' message to appear on screen and then turn on the box the picture appears on screen as normal.
    don't have any issues like this hdmi cec works flawlessly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    I've turned the SimpLink on. Hopefully the problem is fixed thanks.