Options

Jordan & Pete Split Saga (Part 4) (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    Alex Reid and Dane Bowers have both denied that they were involved in a fight at New Year.
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a193535/reid-bowers-deny-new-years-eve-brawl.html

I would suspect they have had to deny it else the police would have bailed one or both of them to surrender at some point in the next 27 days meaning they could not go in.

From Alex's body language when Dane walked through the door, I sense an 'interesting' time when the alcohol arrives one night.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know what you mean, Croydon Police are bastards.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    I agree. It has not been either of their interests to have had this fight, the money (and fame) is enough to put it to one side for moment. Lots of discussions with the BB team to devise a story of denial look like having happened. They must think the public are stupid:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Reid is getting on my nerves already. He is hardly a wallflower is he. He is grabbing the limelight and trying to be the centre of attention from the off. Hopefully that Vinnie Jones will put him in his place:D

Oh, and I loved Davina's comment when about to introduce Stephanie Beecham, in respect of Reid. "What he needs a CLASSY lady" corker!!:D
  • Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    Dom-348 wrote: »
    Reid is getting on my nerves already. He is hardly a wallflower is he. He is grabbing the limelight and trying to be the centre of attention from the off. Hopefully that Vinnie Jones will put him in his place:D

Oh, and I loved Davina's comment when about to introduce Stephanie Beecham, in respect of Reid. "What he needs a CLASSY lady" corker!!:D

Agree with all of it, but the I rolled when Davina made that crack! And David Gest was spot on about Lusty (Lurch and Krusty) on Big Mouth. He even downplayed it when Davina said *but aren't you a friend of Jordan's?* - he said not much of one, he's more a friend to Peter because he's really good guy lol :D

And Lurch is using Pwicey's standard - *in it to show people another side to me*I - loved it that Davina cut him off :D
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member

:D

David Gest said on BBBM that its all a Katie Price publicity stunt. David is Team Andre.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. It has not been either of their interests to have had this fight, the money (and fame) is enough to put it to one side for moment. Lots of discussions with the BB team to devise a story of denial look like having happened. They must think the public are stupid:(

Not me - when I say I ain't watching, I mean it. Looks like Krusty may have sabotaged two reality shows in the space of a few weeks. They're about as stunt-dependent now as her relationship.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dubguy wrote: »
    Not me - when I say I ain't watching, I mean it. Looks like Krusty may have sabotaged two reality shows in the space of a few weeks. They're about as stunt-dependent now as her relationship.

I wish I had your willpower dubguy:D

Unfortunately I haven't. Particularly as this is the last one ever.

And I agree with you on the fact that KP has been allowed to sabatage yet another tv reality show. I am suprised she has been able to do this when it became VERY apparent on IAC that she had manipulated it. Still maybe BB bosses were short of candidates:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I finding Lurch a bit over effusive and creepy, he got on my nerves too
  • Options
    rosey-789rosey-789 Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why they even asked Alex to appear on CBB is beyond me. he's not even a celeb. in fact most in there couldn't call celebs either.
  • Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    The makeup is wearing away from concealing Dane's injury and its starting to look nasty. There's no way that's going to be fine in a couple of days. He's also keeping his distance from Lurch.... and being really cagey about details whenever anyone asks him about what happened and did it hurt...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    A rather unconvincing statement from their agents, which took them 36 hours to come up with. I had thought that perhaps Dane arrived at the party with an injury and Katie thought up the fight to get Sunday newspaper headlines - in the same way she planned the mock break-up, complete with scripted lines from Michelle. But it seems they probably did fight and are both too desperate for the CBB publicity and money to withdraw and/or tell the truth:

'......"Both enjoyed the party until approximately 5am when Dane went outside to see if his cab had arrived and two unknown men (not Alex, as rumoured) assaulted him.
    "He was then helped into his cab by people there.
    "There is absolutely no animosity and never has been between Dane and Alex. They spoke about the rumours that have been spread and everything is good between them.".......'

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/celebrity_big_brother/2792937/Dane-Bowers-and-Alex-Reid-pretend-they-didnt-have-a-fight.html#ixzz0bcVM9lRk

And here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1240316/Celebrity-Big-Brother-Alex-Reid-Dane-Bowers-share-awkward-hug-enter-house.html
  • Options
    OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lurch is definitely trying too hard to be the nice guy isn`t he - hopefully in a few days the others will see through him and put him up for eviction and we can vote him out :) His reception from the crowd last night said it all .......and the idiot tried to take the door off it`s hinges as he went in :rolleyes:

Love the way the whole fight incident has been turned into a "non event" ...........which leaves us guessing how exactly did Mr Bowers receive the lump/bruise on his head .......bumped into a garden gnome in Krusty`s garden perhaps ? :rolleyes: Of course it happened, but with the producers threatening to drop the pair of them and their big-money cheques, I can imagine their agents running around like headless chickens trying to come up with a plausible explanation :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    :D

David Gest said on BBBM that its all a Katie Price publicity stunt. David is Team Andre.

I am not sure he is team anyone, but he clearly doesn't think much of Katie and believes most of what she does is a contrived publicity stunt designed to gain headlines - including the alleged fight.

An article from the Star who claim to have photos of the children at the party, which they decided not to publish. It seems Pete is not happy about the situation , but of course the Star is not known for its accuracy:
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/115361/Pete-kid-fury-at-Katie-s-party-pics
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    A rather unconvincing statement from their agents, which took them 36 hours to come up with. I had thought that perhaps Dane arrived at the party with an injury and Katie thought up the fight to get Sunday newspaper headlines - in the same way she planned the mock break-up, complete with scripted lines from Michelle. But it seems they probably did fight and are both too desperate for the CBB publicity and money to withdraw and/or tell the truth:

'......"Both enjoyed the party until approximately 5am when Dane went outside to see if his cab had arrived and two unknown men (not Alex, as rumoured) assaulted him.
    [/url]

Her house has gates and a big drive doesn't it? How convenient that two unknown men just happened to be right outside her door at 5am.
  • Options
    gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, but what about all the Lurch "quotes" at the weekend telling his side of the story?

It did happen. Sounds like Dane Bowers was p*ssed stupid, and got his *ss whipped. I prefer him to Alex though. Or should I say I dislike him less....
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the "Most Annoying..." programme. Peter at No. 50 and Katie at No.1! :D
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They must think the public are stupid:(

The public are stupid if they watch that lot of no-bodies .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bowers wants to be more careful - the last time he was over Pwiceys he crashed his motor within yards of the house, now he gets attacked by the mystery twosome at 5am on a freezing morning somewhere between her front door and his waiting taxi.

Far more plausible than Lurch socking him one:rolleyes: I think PA might be wanting a look at the pics the DS have.
  • Options
    'Oaks Addict'Oaks Addict Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dubguy wrote: »
    Bowers wants to be more careful - the last time he was over Pwiceys he crashed his motor within yards of the house, now he gets attacked by the mystery twosome at 5am on a freezing morning somewhere between her front door and his waiting taxi.

Far more plausible than Lurch socking him one:rolleyes: I think PA might be wanting a look at the pics the DS have.

Ohhh what pics?:p Have I missed something juicy?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how orange was mr reid he looked liked he'ed been at the extra strong fake tan/creosote!
    hes hardly a celeb either!since when does sleeping/having a relationship with someone make you a celeb???!
    i hope dane packed his makeup kit:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how orange was mr reid he looked liked he'ed been at the extra strong fake tan/creosote!
    hes hardly a celeb either!since when does sleeping/having a relationship with someone make you a celeb???!

There's several on there that I wouldn't know. The ones who stand out to me are, obviously, Lurch, Bowers, Stephanie Beacham, Vinnie Jones and Stephen Baldwin. I just about know who Nicola T is, 'famous' for getting her baps out and I'm gonna sound incredibly bitchy when I say it, but she looks several years older than 27.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

It probably just rubs off when sleeping in the same bed as Krusty- Peter Andre went fairly orange as well I seem to remember :D
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    I thought Ivana Trump, Kim Marsh and Pamela Anderson were supposed to be going in?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    I thought Ivana Trump, Kim Marsh and Pamela Anderson were supposed to be going in?

i think ivana backed out at the last minute?!
This discussion has been closed.