100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Hmm.... after reading the comments on CDAN and spending a little time on Google images, i think i know who this is. Never heard of her before and i would not in any way shape or form call her a B list actress (however we all know the CDAN rating system has never made logical sense) Anyway, i'd say sadly more than 90% of the photos of her adopted daughter are all on the red carpet.

She was on Wisteria Lane but i don't remember her. She co-starred when the Material Girl's ex-best friend was Dr. Claw. Her biggest hit is a comedy show i've never heard of.

Although Enty's 'list sense' is all over the place, the 90s show was very big and she was very popular in it and has done a reasonal amount of regular work since so I think she could be called B(ish) list in tv terms.

But she does fit the 'red carpet' aspect....
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,929
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Although Enty's 'list sense' is all over the place, the 90s show was very big and she was very popular in it and has done a reasonal amount of regular work since so I think she could be called B(ish) list in tv terms.

But she does fit the 'red carpet' aspect....
    Ah, got her now! Yeah, she was definitely B list (to younger viewers anyway) when she was Buffy's sister but her star has waned and she's looked more like a C in recent years. I see she's got a starring role coming up so we'll see if that can boost her career.

Edit: Ah, she's now on that gossipy series as well, which is much higher profile in the States than here. All the leads on that show would probably be rated at least B list.
  • happyfiuhappyfiu Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

What A list foreign born singer who has not has a hit in a long time but will probably always be A list does not consider herself married even though she has a husband. She doesn't wear a ring and does not allow her husband into her bedroom. She does not believe in divorce so didn't leave him when he was cheating on her with a bunch of different women and draining her fortune in get rich quick schemes. She won't cheat although if you talk to her friends, she has only had sex a handful of times in her life despite being married forever.

The Titanic singer? She is from a very Catholic family (being the younger of 14 children!) and got married in1994.
    Forum Member
    happyfiu wrote: »
    The Titanic singer? She is from a very Catholic family (being the younger of 14 children!) and got married in1994.
    Could well be. She's known him since she was 12 and dated since 19. Doubt any other bloke has had a look in. Known for not wearing her wedding ring. Even kids were IVF. Definite fit!!
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Ah, got her now! Yeah, she was definitely B list (to younger viewers anyway) when she was Buffy's sister but her star has waned and she's looked more like a C in recent years. I see she's got a starring role coming up so we'll see if that can boost her career.

Edit: Ah, she's now on that gossipy series as well, which is much higher profile in the States than here. All the leads on that show would probably be rated at least B list.

That makes no sense... Dawn wasn't in wisteria lane and I don't think she even has a child!
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »
    That makes no sense... Dawn wasn't in wisteria lane and I don't think she even has a child!
    Yeah, I think I picked the wrong Insp. Gadget costar and got muddled. Oh well!! :( Thought Dawn was a bit young for all that. Is it the white chat show host's friend Paige, then? Although she seems an advocate of adoption so that doesn't quite add up.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    Yeah, I think I picked the wrong Insp. Gadget costar and got muddled. Oh well!! :( Thought Dawn was a bit young for all that. Is it the white chat show host's friend Paige, then? Although she seems an advocate of adoption so that doesn't quite add up.

Yeah, i know but every other guess i had there were pictures somewhere else. On the beach, at a cafe. There's not even a picture of them walking down the street! It's basically all movie premieres.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the adopted kid is not her first, she has several biological children. This sounds like someone who had no idea what they were getting into ?
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This Glee actress is so in love with her new boyfriend that she decided to get a reconstruction in her private area. Umm yeah. She says that no one else ever mattered expect her current boyfriend so she wanted him to feel like he was her first.
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ :eek: :o I don't believe this one for a second!

It's probably Sue, the saucy minx :D
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sue is gay been with her partner for quite a while.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

This Glee actress is so in love with her new boyfriend that she decided to get a reconstruction in her private area. Umm yeah. She says that no one else ever mattered expect her current boyfriend so she wanted him to feel like he was her first.

I don't believe this either but for my own entertainment I'm going to say the main girl :D
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »

Duh. I know that. What i said was a joke. Not a obvious one it would seem :D:)
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »

I don't think Dee123 was being entirely serious!
  • SarahJamSarahJam Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

Oh I can't believe that one! If it is the main girl haven't her and Finn been together for a while. And it would be a pretty obviously considering they say Glee in the blind!
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't there a blind recently, from Popbitch, or another brit source about a pop star that put it about a bit, while promoting her music? Just think it's interesting with recent relevation's.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't there a blind recently, from Popbitch, or another brit source about a pop star that put it about a bit, while promoting her music? Just think it's interesting with recent relevation's.

Hmm, possibly. Jury's still out on that one, for me.
    Forum Member
    Surely not America's new pop sweetheart?!! :D
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member

Yes, that rang a bell with me too. Can't remember the source though.
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

House Of Crazy

Although he has appeared in more than 50 film and television roles, this actor may be best known for his role in a classic horror film. What is not widely known is that he is as crazy off screen as he is on screen. He attracts a lot of groupies at horror conventions, and manages to lure quite a few of them home. It's when they reach his home that they begin to see how unhinged he is.

When you get to his house, he will warn you that he has a problem with bugs. He will say that these bugs reside in him as a host, and that he is being eaten alive by them. He has very little furniture in his home - save for a plastic blow-up couch in the living room - because he claims that the bugs ate it all. He explains that the bugs can't eat plastic, so only plastic furniture is allowed in the house.

If you can get past the bug talk, the real fun part is coming up. He will start to spray his entire body with Windex... and will ask you to help him with his cleansing ritual. This includes spraying his private parts and anus with the Windex. So if this actor ever asks you to come home with him, don't claim that you didn't know about the bugs and the blow-up furniture and the Windex. You've been warned.

*Please note: Blind Gossip had a picture (like they do every blind) accompanying this one and in this instance it was of Chucky but rules out it being anyone associated with the Child's Play or Chucky series of films.
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member

Are we talking about the how we do singer?
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

House Of Crazy

Although he has appeared in more than 50 film and television roles, this actor may be best known for his role in a classic horror film. What is not widely known is that he is as crazy off screen as he is on screen. He attracts a lot of groupies at horror conventions, and manages to lure quite a few of them home. It's when they reach his home that they begin to see how unhinged he is.

When you get to his house, he will warn you that he has a problem with bugs. He will say that these bugs reside in him as a host, and that he is being eaten alive by them. He has very little furniture in his home - save for a plastic blow-up couch in the living room - because he claims that the bugs ate it all. He explains that the bugs can't eat plastic, so only plastic furniture is allowed in the house.

If you can get past the bug talk, the real fun part is coming up. He will start to spray his entire body with Windex... and will ask you to help him with his cleansing ritual. This includes spraying his private parts and anus with the Windex. So if this actor ever asks you to come home with him, don't claim that you didn't know about the bugs and the blow-up furniture and the Windex. You've been warned.

*Please note: Blind Gossip had a picture (like they do every blind) accompanying this one and in this instance it was of Chucky but rules out it being anyone associated with the Child's Play or Chucky series of films.

Do you think he was trying to make himself shine(ing)????
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    happyfiu wrote: »

Isn't her hubby a gambler though ?

Of course they could mean gambling when they refer to "get rich quick" schemes.
  • honeypothoneypot Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Blind Gossip:

House Of Crazy

For some reason Mr Balti/korma/vindaloo springs to mind, but from over my shoulder there is a call for Freddy?
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

House Of Crazy

Although he has appeared in more than 50 film and television roles, this actor may be best known for his role in a classic horror film.
    Freddy Kreuger fits a bit. Large body of work but all overshadowed by his one role. Although of course he was in that role a few times and the blind refers to 'film' not 'films'.
This discussion has been closed.