Boy George looks great!

Comments

• MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    He must have had something done to his face though, he face is a bit too flawless/wrinkle free, his face was massive before.

He's got on loads of slap.

Still looks good though.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone on Youtube who seems to know him and his family keeps saying he is back on drugs on loads of videos of him on YT. You just never know with him he has his demons.

He must have had something done to his face though, he face is a bit too flawless/wrinkle free, his face was massive before.

That's what I heard too, I don't know if he's had work done, if he has it looks bloody good
  • lolacolalolacola Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    Someone on Youtube who seems to know him and his family keeps saying he is back on drugs on loads of videos of him on YT. You just never know with him he has his demons.

I hope not.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really like George, can't believe he's 51, he looks great.
  • Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    George looks good. I used to be a big fan but as a person they're are a lot of things about him that annoy me. The biggest of which is that he very rarely seems to release new material even though he promises to. With all this publicity about him losing weight, now would be a great time to release a new single or album. It just seems to me he's the type of person that loves the spotlight and likes being famous for being famous but doesn't ever seem to get his work done as far as actually recording an album.
  • MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gigi4 wrote: »
    George looks good. I used to be a big fan but as a person they're are a lot of things about him that annoy me. The biggest of which is that he very rarely seems to release new material even though he promises to. With all this publicity about him losing weight, now would be a great time to release a new single or album. It just seems to me he's the type of person that loves the spotlight and likes being famous for being famous but doesn't ever seem to get his work done as far as actually recording an album.

He releases stuff on his SoundCloud page quite often.

https://soundcloud.com/boy-george
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knocked years off him - sounds like he's taken it slowly and so he's toned up too.
  • Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »
    He releases stuff on his SoundCloud page quite often.

https://soundcloud.com/boy-george

I meant an actual record that people can buy. I also find it hard to listen to his voice now. It's so deep and raspy, so different from the George of the 80's I grew up loving. He did do an album of dj remixes a couple of years ago, but a lot it was previously released stuff that was remixed. I find him kind of lazy. He doesn't seem to put the effort into writing new stuff that he could.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Why? 'Cos he's gay? :rolleyes:

:confused: Who said that?

Christ, some people just look for things to be offended about. :rolleyes:
  • QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking good George! :D
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking good, shame about the head tattoos
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    He looks fab... hope hes finally sorted himself out now :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's always had really pretty eyes

he looks great
  • SazzybluegirlSazzybluegirl Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Always loved George's voice and face and now he's looks really great.Maybe now he'll release new material.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holy crap! He looks gorgeous!
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    Got to be one of the most shocking celeb transformations! good on him...this story has given me a kick up the backside to sort my own weight out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    He looks way younger than Will Young does in the pics.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,639
    Forum Member
    He looks much younger than 51, he doesn't look much older than he did in the 80s.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    I was already rolling my eyes but i stand corrected, he does look great.

Why were you rolling your eyes? :confused:

I'm a huge fan. He looks amazing, rather sexy me thinks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »
    He's got on loads of slap.

Still looks good though.

His skin looks just as good without the make-up. He's been on a raw vegan diet for 4 years now, that's why his skin is so flawless. He's had no botox or he wouldn't have crows' feet and he'd be all shiny. He's had no work done, just a mega healthy diet and he certainly wouldn't look that good if he was back on drugs. No siree.

He is healthy and looks more beautiful than he did before. I just hope he doesn't lose anymore weight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gigi4 wrote: »
    I meant an actual record that people can buy. I also find it hard to listen to his voice now. It's so deep and raspy, so different from the George of the 80's I grew up loving. He did do an album of dj remixes a couple of years ago, but a lot it was previously released stuff that was remixed. I find him kind of lazy. He doesn't seem to put the effort into writing new stuff that he could.

Maybe he can't be so bothered with that side of his life anymore. He spends most of his working life DJing now. He's also written some songs for other people. Due to the fact that most of his stuff is ignored by the radio stations, he's probably got fed up with being knocked back all the time. I know I would be and would rather concentrate on the areas of life that are successful, ie the DJing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got to be one of the most shocking celeb transformations! good on him...this story has given me a kick up the backside to sort my own weight out.

Go for it. If you're on Twitter, he's been following the @freernutrition plan. Good luck. :) If he was a female, the women's gossip mags would be all over him like a rash wanting to know his secret.
    He looks way younger than Will Young does in the pics.

That's the funny thing, isn't it? He looks better than someone 20 years younger than him!
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    Go for it. If you're on Twitter, he's been following the @freernutrition plan. Good luck. :) If he was a female, the women's gossip mags would be all over him like a rash wanting to know his secret.

That's the funny thing, isn't it? He looks better than someone 20 years younger than him!

Couldn't hack being a vegan, but the 'real & natural food' thing is possible, and particularly appealing given the recent horse meat scandals!
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looks gorgeous.

Really impressive weight loss and he looks so much better - much, much younger than 51. He really does look decades younger than when he was heavier.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couldn't hack being a vegan, but the 'real & natural food' thing is possible, and particularly appealing given the recent horse meat scandals!

Good luck :)