Once Upon a Time Season 3 - US Pace. ***spoilers***

Comments

• Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Good episode. Pan certainly knows how to play everyone. He certainly played Rumple, Neal and even Henry in this one.

Not shocked that he turned out to be the Pied Piper and had prior history with Rumple as well.

The scenes with Neal and Rumple were a little hit and miss. I think Emma's meltdown was a lot better.

Not enough Tinkerbell but Regina was decent in this one with her humour.

Might be a good idea for Charming to tell Snow what's happening to him now, 7/10
  • 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    Cadiva wrote: »
    I think the "he will prove your undoing" means nothing more than Rumple will return to being a "normal" man, he'll lose the powers of the Dark One and be able to live a happy life with Belle. I don't think it means he will die if he saves Henry, I think it means it will undo the power of the Dark One and allow him to no longer consider himself a coward.

Yup, think this is spot on.

I'm intrigued by Pan and Rumples childhood meeting. I wonder if Pan was more like the traditional Pan we know.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched the first four episodes this week and have to say, I feel like Once upon a time has gotten it's magic back. Season 2 felt like such a drag. It felt like too much happened to really balance what was really going on. But episode 3 and 4 was such brilliant installements.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    I watched the first four episodes this week and have to say, I feel like Once upon a time has gotten it's magic back. Season 2 felt like such a drag. It felt like too much happened to really balance what was really going on. But episode 3 and 4 was such brilliant installements.

I'm loving this season too, I'm hoping we get more evil Regina again soon!
  • Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing that the other person hanging in the cage beside Neal is either Tinkerbell or
    Prince Eric since next week sees the introduction of Ariel the little mermaid to Storybrooke
    or maybe Robin Hood so Regina can have a happy ending.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That episode and its parallels and that kiss. :o *fans self*
    "As you wish." :o:p *tries to recover*
    I need to watch that episode again. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    OMG Hook is just bloody gorgeous! And the boy that plays Pan is very convincing good actor.
  • CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Otis Hill wrote: »
    I'm guessing that the other person hanging in the cage beside Neal is either Tinkerbell or
    Prince Eric since next week sees the introduction of Ariel the little mermaid to Storybrooke
    or maybe Robin Hood so Regina can have a happy ending.

I thought Tink at first but now
    you've mentioned Prince Eric, that's not a bad call, specially as Ariel would, presumably, be able to help them with the mermaids.

I also wonder if Hook still has the sextant somewhere.
    AndreaJx wrote: »
    hunni2nice wrote: »
    OMG Hook is just bloody gorgeous! And the boy that plays Pan is very convincing good actor.

Ditto to both of these! I thought it was another cracking episode, bit more humanity and depth to Hook and a little more doubt about whether or not they're going to head back to Storybrooke or to The Enchanted Forest (as I'm betting David can survive there just not in the Land without Magic).
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hot kiss that was felt by them, that cannot be a one time thing. I love the whole lingeringness and both know it meant more

As you wish - princess bride feels

I loved this episode, i had been waiting for ages to see Hook centric episode, and who he was and why he became a pirate. And the reason was something else to what i had thought before. He is a man of honour and lives by his code, he became a pirate for exactly that.., even though that label of pirate ppl just spit it out to him

Gotta love the Charming and Hook scenes, these two men are similar, men of action and fighters

Big time rooting for Hook-Emma, i think this episode pretty much told us he would do anything for her and put her first which he has been doing all this time, he is here for Emma, and he is in love with her (even though he hasnt voiced it yet, but he definately saw a future with her) . I think its got to the point that there isnt anything Hook wouldnt do for her. He understands her and believes in her and sees her.

I felt for Killian Jones, to lose his only family and see him from the start losing ppl :( but boy did he look gorgeous in his uniform as a naval officier

I love the dialogue of A hero's journey... that is indeed good form! He was always meant to be a hero in a way.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the episode but they are focusing too much on Neverland I think. I want to see Storybrooke and Belle :)

Pan is sneaky but I just don't buy him as this big villain for Season 3. He is just an irritant more than anything. Cora was a great baddie for Season 2 so tough act to follow.

Hook and Emma <333 However I actually like Neil too so for once in a TV show its a great love triangle. Regina is awesome as always. Loved her scowl towards Charming and Snow when the reunited!!! :D
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The boy playing Pan is definitely one of the top actors on this show! He is utterly fantastic. It's kinda creepy how convincing he is. :D

Loved the newest episode! Hook finally got what he wanted. :p I'm really excited for him and Neal to be reunited.
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The actor playing Pan pulls it off coz he has that FACE lol, so demony and the eye brows that go up thats it lol

I dont think Hook expected to get a kiss, but woah both couldnt handle it and it was felt
  • L_SilverwolfL_Silverwolf Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A cracking episode this week (despite the lack of Rumple) - and Lieutenant Jones was blooming gorgeous. :o:D

I noticed that Captain Jones had no discernible first name, though. I also noticed how Hook addressed Charming as "Dave" when they went out to gather rope together. I can't help wondering if Hook's brother was a Dave, too, and whether we'll see him again rise from his watery grave? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A cracking episode this week (despite the lack of Rumple) - and Lieutenant Jones was blooming gorgeous. :o:D

I noticed that Captain Jones had no discernible first name, though. I also noticed how Hook addressed Charming as "Dave" when they went out to gather rope together. I can't help wondering if Hook's brother was a Dave, too, and whether we'll see him again rise from his watery grave? ;)

I thought he called him Liam?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    random questions is the acter who plays peter pan the orignal peter beal from eastenders as its been bugging me i dont know why im thinking this i could be wrong
  • L_SilverwolfL_Silverwolf Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cadiva wrote: »
    I thought he called him Liam?

Did he? Damn, I must've missed that. There goes my theory! *lol* :D
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Just seen a sneek peek of next week and which I was sort of :eek:. Can't wait to see the full episode now.
    Have a looksy ;)
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151673551593204
  • TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    Did he? Damn, I must've missed that. There goes my theory! *lol* :D

yeah his brother was called Liam
  • pon farrpon farr Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    Really enjoyed the latest episode, good to get some Hook back story and also see Regina doing what she does the best.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Madman01 wrote: »
    random questions is the acter who plays peter pan the orignal peter beal from eastenders as its been bugging me i dont know why im thinking this i could be wrong

Funny you mention that because the actor who played Peter Beale also played Peter Pan in a theatre show back in 2010. Both Thomas Law and Robbie Kay have very similar elfin looks. :D
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Fantastic episode. The best one this season I think.

I loved the backstory with Hook and his brother and I like the dynamic with him and Pan as well.

Nice to see Emma, Regina and Mary Margaret finally being able to communicate with Henry, even if Emma had to let Regina do her thing in order for it to happen.

I liked the kiss with Hook and Emma but I do hope he tells her about Neal though.

Who's in the other cage by the way?

Thank goodness David's plot is resolved now as well, 9/10
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    Funny you mention that because the actor who played Peter Beale also played Peter Pan in a theatre show back in 2010. Both Thomas Law and Robbie Kay have very similar elfin looks. :D

Except one can act and the other couldn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    Fantastic episode. The best one this season I think.

I loved the backstory with Hook and his brother and I like the dynamic with him and Pan as well.

Nice to see Emma, Regina and Mary Margaret finally being able to communicate with Henry, even if Emma had to let Regina do her thing in order for it to happen.

I liked the kiss with Hook and Emma but I do hope he tells her about Neal though.

Who's in the other cage by the way?

Thank goodness David's plot is resolved now as well, 9/10

At the moment we don't know, my own view is that it's probably Tink.
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only found out that this series was back a few days ago. I am currently watching episode 2 and think it's great so far. I liked the reference to the Disney version of Hook from Emma: " waxed moustaches and perms":D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant episode and loved Ariel (brilliant casting) and their take on the story. Very excited about Regina and Rumple working together. Regina was on point this episode...at her best. :D
    Really loved the secrets reveal in the cave. Very interesting. I did LOL at Emma's secret. :D So happy with Hook's confession even though I wasn't expecting it. Snow's confession :eek: damn that must have hurt Emma. Neal at the end...no comments.

Next week looks amazing! :eek::)