UK PACE - The Real Housewives of .......

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    There not showing New Jersey season 5?

One one ends I think they usually show a different francise I think.

Miami - do we know yet if it a repeat of season 1 or 2 or if it is a new to the UK season 3?
  • DC1983DC1983 Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One one ends I think they usually show a different francise I think.

Miami - do we know yet if it a repeat of season 1 or 2 or if it is a new to the UK season 3?

It's season 1 of Miami they are showing, but don't know if ITV2 have shown it before. They did the same last time after they finished NJ S3. They took a break and showed S8 of OC.
    Maybe they will finally show S5 NJ after they finish with Miami.
    Forum Member
    DC1983 wrote: »
    It's season 1 of Miami they are showing, but don't know if ITV2 have shown it before. They did the same last time after they finished NJ S3. They took a break and showed S8 of OC.
    Maybe they will finally show S5 NJ after they finish with Miami.

Pretty sure that ITV2 have shown Season 1 of Miami before. I know I have watched Season 2 but that it may have been on the Bio channel - they used to show BH and NJ.

Yeah I think they always change it up after a season ends. Miami Season 1 is not that long so will be interesting to see which one is next, think the only one we are not behind is NY.
  • MoffgalMoffgal Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    I'll give Miami a go. I think I saw season 2 on lifetime. I wasn't that grabbed by it but hey.

I found a really old series of OC on E! The other day. Wow, Tamra looks so different, really dowdy and old!
  • lizbetlizbet Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BH - Well that was an interesting last episode, the reunion could be explosive!

Where to start!!!!!!!

Thought Ken and Lisa renewal vows were lovely and it was really nice that Camille was there.

I honestly got the impression that Faye doen't like Lisa which makes me wonder why she was at the party! Brandy really needs to learn how to engage her brain butfore speaking, unfortunatly its a bit late for her.

I feel for Adrienne I really do, the break up of a marriage is a very sad time. Should Lisa gone and said Hello to her? - I think that she should have spoken with her yes. But I question Adriennes motives about going to a party on the day that your seperationis announced considering that they have not had the best of friendships lately. But, if you are going to go then do it with style as it were, not just go to a corner and sit with your friends for 5 minutes then leave.

After all the arguing and then the arrival of someone who had announced that day they had seperated that day the mood of the party did change to something unplesant - I think I would have disappeared to my room as well! But I am glad that they managed to change it back round.

Will be interesting to see when we get the next season and which channel it will be on 1st.

I love nearly all the Real Housewives shows but my favourite has got to be the Beverly Hills one.

Yes Lisa and Kens renewal of vows were lovely, and very Lisa:) Loved all the over the top pink and the flowers etc. Very chi chi chi ....as the designer would say (can't remember his name ).

I like Lisa on this show, but I don't think some of the other cast get her sense of humour, she is really funny and has a dry wit, so I suppose very British, and I think her humour isnt always appreciated or understood by the mostly American cast. Like when she called Adrienne's shoes she was designing "The maloof hoof" :D I thought that was really funny but Adrinne was so offended and not amused at all, and didn't get the joke.

I thought Adriennes behaviour at Lisa's vow renewal was appaling!:o Yes its sad she and Paul split up, but it wasnt a surprise, though, who on earth would announce that then go to party on the same day.? It comes across as pure attention seeking, I think most people would be upset and the last thing they would want to do is go to a party. Maybe see a friend to talk yes, but to go to a party? The icing on the cake was that she was not happy Lisa didnt speak to her. Hello, its Lisa's party she is the host, it was up to Adrienne to go and say hello to her as a guest who was invited. Total ignorance and rudeness on Adriennes behalf, and if she wasn't thinking about this because of the announced seperation then she shouldnt have attended the party in the first place.

Kyle was just as bad fawning over Adrienne, and the tears, she was so over the top.
    Not sure what I think of Kyle this series, I used to like her but not so much this series.

Kim to me has not got much of a story any more, yes she has done well staying sober, but thats about it....(I read that there were rumours she could be sacked as there was not really a story with her anymore...but that Kyle has said if Kim goes she would go) The only thing of interest with Kim, was her plastic surgery, but to have a party to reveal a new nose was beyond ridiculous (even for Beverly Hills) :D.

I quite like Yolanda's directness, its surprising but refreshing, and she is certainly very honest, not sure if the other ladies appreciate it though.

I cannot abide Faye and think she is a total stirrer, >:(>:( I think Yolanda is not afraid to stand up to her at all

Like you say Brandi needs to keep her mouth shut sometimes, its got her into so much trouble and people are only too willing to repeat what shes says.

Nice to see Camille, I like her and would be glad to see her more. Taylor hasnt been around much either so I don't have much of an opinion on her this series.

Loved this series and looking forward to the reunion shows now. :):)
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ I agree with all you say lizbet about BH. Adrienne has a problem with Lisa so showing up at her party on the day her separation was announced seemed to me to be pure attention grabbing and Lisa party spoiling. Shame that she was fawned over. and I agree with you about Kyle's tears - oh dear girl, give it a rest. I reserve judgement on Brandi because saying "I have no filter" does not make it right. Brandi got my backing though over her spat with Faye (there should be a stirrer smiley now, but instead :p will do).

Turning to Miami
    Moffgal wrote: »
    I'll give Miami a go. I think I saw season 2 on lifetime. I wasn't that grabbed by it but hey.

I found a really old series of OC on E! The other day. Wow, Tamra looks so different, really dowdy and old!

Yes sums up how I feel about Miami. I neither strongly liked nor disliked the characters. Some irritated, but that was about it. I did not get the hate for Karen+t. Oh well if it is the first season it might help put things in a bit of perspective, then again...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^ I agree with all you say lizbet about BH. Adrienne has a problem with Lisa so showing up at her party on the day her separation was announced seemed to me to be pure attention grabbing and Lisa party spoiling. Shame that she was fawned over. and I agree with you about Kyle's tears - oh dear girl, give it a rest. I reserve judgement on Brandi because saying "I have no filter" does not make it right. Brandi got my backing though over her spat with Faye (there should be a stirrer smiley now, but instead :p will do).

Turning to Miami

Yes sums up how I feel about Miami. I neither strongly liked nor disliked the characters. Some irritated, but that was about it. I did not get the hate for Karen+t. Oh well if it is the first season it might help put things in a bit of perspective, then again...

Agree re: BH , and yes am afraid Brandi will go too far yet. She's funny especially with Ken and Lisa, but she doesn't seem to learn to zip it, and totally agree about Faye, stirrer with a big big spoon.

Ive seen a trailer for Season 4 and I know we are behind here, so I hope we don't have to wait for ages before its shown. The trailer looked ace, and made me want to see it now ha ha :)

See your speaking about Miami, Ive only seen little bits of it and am not yet into it, but I will give it a look. The only one Ive never got into was/is Atlanta, it was ok but it didn't bother me if I didn't see it. Used to love New York, but then lost track of it especially with all the cast changes, like a lot of shows I liked the original cast best. Though I heard a rumour that they were trying to maybe get Jill back and Betthany, which would be great. :)
    Forum Member
    You are right Faye is a total stirrer and she has been pretty much everytime she has appeared on screen of BH. I haven't watched the 1st part or the reunion yet, going to wait till I have both parts and watch it as one :p I have a feeling this is going to be nasty towards Lisa. ITA I dont think that they get her humour at all which may not bode well if they ever do do the London one.:o

I have seen both seasons of Miami, I found that the second season was a lot better than the first. I found the 1st seacond very hard going but maybe watching it will help put some of what was said/do in the second season in better context.

Like you lightonmyfeet I do not get hate towards Karent either, but she was a new housewife in Season 2 (as was Lisa, Joanna and Ana) so perhaps it was just clasing or personitlies.
  • beaglemumbeaglemum Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone, this is quick one because Ive got to go out but does anyone else think Faye Resnick is trying to hard to become a full time housewife? She gets herself right in the centre of every bit of drama & im now wondering if shes 'calling people out' to convince the producers she might well be good telly. IMO shes failing miserably and is just stirring the pot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beaglemum wrote: »
    Morning everyone, this is quick one because Ive got to go out but does anyone else think Faye Resnick is trying to hard to become a full time housewife? She gets herself right in the centre of every bit of drama & im now wondering if shes 'calling people out' to convince the producers she might well be good telly. IMO shes failing miserably and is just stirring the pot.

Oh yes I think shes desperate to raise her profile on the show, I think shes decided to be vocal, and argumentative as a way of making her look interesting and that she would make a worthwhile addition to the show, However, imo shes just too annoying and yes everyone else argues, but it always looks like she wants to stir everyone up more. I would be amazed if she was popular, I cannot stand her.

Its funny though how some of the women are good on the show, aka good viewing and others just dont "work" Faye is one of them I think and the other one I remember was a friend of Taylor's ...I can't remember her name.....but anyway she was in series 2 I think and she was the one who had $25,000 sunglasses :o:o maybe someone can remember her.... she was is several episodes and you could tell she was desperate to be included but it just didnt work. ;:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Lizbet, that was Dana. She was too desperate, seemed to suck up to some HWs and then tried to get in the middle of the drama. She appeared briefly a few episodes ago, but thankfully no more than that. I agree that like Faye she seemed to be trying to become a HW.
    Forum Member
    Oh I remember Dana, she was good to watch, but a bit desperate. I think her personal life went downhill, had that not happened I reckon she would have gone up the ranks and been a proper housewife.

New Jersey is hotting up, finale today! So Melissa is not as squeaky clean as she makes out, it seems. And I can see the beginnings of this massive fight that led Jaq to not be at the reunion. Ooh, can't wait!
  • yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that Theresa was thrown under the bus in last night episode. Kim was smirking when that guy came in and told them about Melissa and even though Theresa said she didn't feel comfortable kim brought it up again. In te preview for tonight it looks like they all blame her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There not showing New Jersey season 5?

It's coming to Lifetime on 22nd April. Uncut! :D
    Forum Member
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »

:D:D ohhh rubs hands in glee! :D:D

I havent watched any of NJ this week will catch up on the whole week tomorrow. But its sounds like things are getting tense(r)!

BH - I remember Dana, I thought she was funny - Yes a total try hard but i much prefered her to Faye.
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Originally, I was Teresa's #1 fan, but watching the series from beginning to end (well, I will have when the Season 4 Reunion airs in the UK) I can't stand the woman.
    I wish Caroline & Jaqueline weren't leaving next season

Glad to hear Season 5 will be airing soon, I watched it online before but watching it properly I'll be able to get anything I missed!

Also, do we know if Atlanta will continue into Season 6? I'm guessing not seeming it's in the morning slot.

I mean, what do we still have to air that's aired in the U.S?

New York (6) [Not shocking seeming it's only just begun]
    Atlanta (6)) [Still airing in the U.S]
    New Jersey (5) [Coming April 22]
    Beverly Hills (4) [???]
    Miami (3) [???]

Miami Season 3 - I suppose could come on ITV2 after they've aired the series from the beginning. And Lifetime just ended Season 2 and it's not airing after.

Beverly Hills Season 4 - Seeming Season 3 only just came out on Lifetime, unless they are starting it after Season 3 wraps up in two weeks, it's probably gonna be a while.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »

Yippee!!:D

Beverly Hills Season 4 - Seeming Season 3 only just came out on Lifetime, unless they are starting it after Season 3 wraps up in two weeks, it's probably gonna be a while.

I suspect we will have to wait a while for this as we had to wait too long for series 3, oh well, NJ to look forward to.
  • DigiPalDigiPal Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BHHW

They're all setting themselves up for a fail going against Lisa, as she's, probably, the most popular housewife they have on any franchise
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just caught up with the NJ finale and the reason why Jacqueline was too upset to attend the season 3 reunion. I have to say "was that it?". Yes it was a fiery night and I can imagine getting together the next day for the series 3 reunion would have been a strain (naughty producers), but really Jacqueline needs to grow up and deal with things. I think it was wrong of Teresa to accuse her of setting her up, but for goodness sake Jacqueline was receiving texts from someone who claimed to know what was going to happen and then after the event Jacqueline tells Joe G and Melissa that she thinks Teresa set her up because of what her friend thinks/heard. All a bit playground really.

Anyway I don't expect others to agree with me as we all have different takes but that is my take on it, My overall views on the HWs are:

* Melissa came across as the most level headed throughout the series, I hope it is not an act.
    * Kathy was nice, but with the exception of Rosie her home scenes were a bit boring. Kathy could not decide who she was; peacemaker or "don't mess with me girl".
    * I have no more to say about Jacqueline, and Teresa needs to get a grip too, and listen to people. I am not convinced though she is all bad.
    * As for Caroline, I went off her as she turned into self righteous advice giver rather than agony aunt. She kept saying she would not influence the others' view but by being so vocal she was really. I went off her, and Lauren too who just seemed too self pitying and not able to stick at anything. I was surprised that the business opened with her mother is still going.

I am looking forward to the reunion.
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Watching the New Jersey Reunion and my hate for Teresa has just skyrocketed. She's so petty and rude. Making fun of Caroline's weight? Lauren was a spit fire! They should have a Real Kids of America with her, and Briana from OC!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel like I need a holiday after that reunion show (NJ) and it was only the first one.
    I used to love Theresa but she is coming across like a nut-job especially the fact that she doesn't seem to know that she is in the wrong for the majority.

I still like Kathy, Melissa and Jacqueline all seem very genuine and I feel that the way Theresa has treate them all especially as they are supposed to be her family and best friend is appalling.
    Caroline used to be my favorite but this series she wasnt that nice, but with all that tension I suppose I don't blame her
  • DC1983DC1983 Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to agree. I didn't like Teresa much before, but after the first part of the reunion, I cannot stand her. She is a disgusting excuse for a human being. The bit that cheesed me off most was when Jacqueline was talking about her son and Teresa had to bring up one of her daughters.
    I really hope she gets banged up in her prison cell. Those poor children of hers need some time away from their parents as they are going to be messed up at this rate.
    Forum Member
    Not watched the reunion yet but the finale seemed more than a tad staged. A whole mountain out of a molehill situation. Or have I read it all wrong? I'll catch up with today's show tomorrow, makes doing my ironing go a whole lot quicker, lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not watched the reunion yet but the finale seemed more than a tad staged. A whole mountain out of a molehill situation. Or have I read it all wrong? I'll catch up with today's show tomorrow, makes doing my ironing go a whole lot quicker, lol.

Trust me this series has been so packed with slagging and bitching that the finale is exactly what the series has been and not molehill at all
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have to be honest that my initial reaction after watching the finale was :confused::confused: why the fuss? I did not get why Jac was receiving texts from someone telling her something was going on. It did seem a bit staged. Having seen the first part of the reunion though it brought it home to me that this was being filmed straight on from the screening of series 3 and so Melissa was probably very wary about Teresa. On the one hand hearing her say she wanted to be friends but on the other hand seeing what she was saying to camera last season would have been a bit :o. I think the incidents at the fashion show brought all the festering ill feeling to a head. The reunion was exhausting to watch due to the drama and there are 2 more parts to come!!