Options

The Moscow Kremlin, has anybody here ever been to it?

BedrockGBedrockG Posts: 46
Forum Member
For any of you who's been to Moscow, did you visit this place: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Kremlin ? If so, what did you think to it?

During my recent visit to Moscow, I did as part of a guided tour, and we were lucky enough to see a car enter the ground with Vladimir Putin inside, twice! (Confirmed by our tour guide person).

What I loved the most about the place was the golden domes at the top of the towers.

Comments

• Options
    sej17sej17 Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    I would like to go one day. In order to visit Russia is it simple to get a visa and then book flight, hotels etc... or is it quite a complicated visa process?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sej17 wrote: »
    I would like to go one day. In order to visit Russia is it simple to get a visa and then book flight, hotels etc... or is it quite a complicated visa process?
    If you go as part of a guided tour, (like what I did), the visa application process becomes a whole lot more simpler. :)
  • Options
    sej17sej17 Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    Okay, thanks. It's a country that I find interesting and that I would love to see. In addition to Moscow and St. Petersburg the south of the country such as Krasnodar and Black Coast looks nice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sej17 wrote: »
    Okay, thanks. It's a country that I find interesting and that I would love to see. In addition to Moscow and St. Petersburg the south of the country such as Krasnodar and Black Coast looks nice.
    No problems! ^_^

If you ever need any advice when it comes to visiting Moscow and St. Petersburg, I'm right here. ;)