Options

BBC Two's New Look (01.01.15)

Callum_Preciou2Callum_Preciou2 Posts: 144
Forum Member
Hi guys, I've been busy working on the new look BBC Two since 28 June
I would recive to all of you that I will 'rebrand BBC Two' because the nower presentation is old and dull.

Go to Youtube for more and be sure to Subscribe and like..meet me at Youtube. Good Luck :)

Comments

• Options
    AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would recive to all of you that I will 'rebrand BBC Two' because the nower presentation is old and dull.

Go to Youtube for more and be sure to Subscribe and like..meet me at Youtube. Good Luck :)

So you've devised a mock ident and want everyone to tell you how fabulous it is.....yes?
  • Options
    ocavocav Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Self promotion doesn't work if nobody has a clue what you are on about, nor a link to what you want us to do.
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ocav wrote: »
    Self promotion doesn't work if nobody has a clue what you are on about, nor a link to what you want us to do.

I think the DS User, means he has worked on new idents for BBC2, to come into place in the New Year
  • Options
    msimmsim Posts: 2,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And only thick people would believe him...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    msim wrote: »
    And only thick people would believe him...

The guys Twitter name is BBCidents, surely you wouldn't have tbat as a twitter name, if tbat wasn't your situation
  • Options
    BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The guys Twitter name is BBCidents, surely you wouldn't have tbat as a twitter name, if tbat wasn't your situation

Surely not. That would be a crazy scenario. :cool:
  • Options
    albertdalbertd Posts: 14,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As if the BBC would allow him to announce his efforts somewhere like this. Would have been sworn to secrecy I should have thought.

Note, only 5 posts so far!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if it is true he has committed career suicide
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    albertd wrote: »
    As if the BBC would allow him to announce his efforts somewhere like this. Would have been sworn to secrecy I should have thought.

As far as I am aware, being an enthusiastic ident fan and spending time researching for news regarding new idents, there are currently no plans to renew idents for either BBC1 or BBC2. BBC2 have reverted back to some classic ones from the 90's which serve a purpose very well. It might not be until 2016/2017 before we get new idents.
  • Options
    Billy HicksBilly Hicks Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Horrifically misleading thread title.
  • Options
    BosoxBosox Posts: 14,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

https://twitter.com/TheTweetOfGod
  • Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes because of course a big tv corporation will use one person to create their logos which will need to last for years and be of high quality.
  • Options
    Bandspread199Bandspread199 Posts: 4,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And if he is official, should he not be able to post in English?
  • Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So this is a fantasy makeover thread .......
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course not. No one had ever created a fake Twitter account have they!! :p
  • Options
    ocavocav Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So this isn't real, the guy is on YouTube (as drwho1995pictures I think) and he's created a new ident for BBC Two which is just a blue gradient with a big number 2 and some home. Video visible through the number.

Also on his YouTube channel is some rebrand ideas for Channel 5 as well as a trailer for his upcoming film based on Rome Total War which is being distributed by Walt Disney Pictures
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not just I've done the regular idents but also re-edited classic idents, starting with Swan (Short version only), unless needed a clean copy of all the classic idents :)
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not just I've done the regular idents but also re-edited classic idents, starting with Swan (Short version only), unless needed a clean copy of all the classic idents :)

So why the misleading thread title then?
  • Options
    RadiomikeRadiomike Posts: 7,947
    Forum Member

Seriously?????? I don't think so.

Stop it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've made a real idents rather than a mock, I am indeed the first person to create a real ident that I've outnumbered the nicks ones such as 2007TGD From Youtube.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But I am not sure for viewers n Scotland due to the Scottish Independence in which take place on September 18
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've made a real idents rather than a mock, I am indeed the first person to create a real ident that I've outnumbered the nicks ones such as 2007TGD From Youtube.

Are you Stanley Unwin?
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit flummoxed and bamboozled
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So, are BBC1 getting new idents too?
    My naive side overcame me!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit flummoxed and bamboozled

Ooh. Sorry to hear that. Have you taken some tablets? There are some good ones for bamboozlement on ebay!
This discussion has been closed.