eBay

Anyone having trouble accessing eBay keep getting connection lost on my iPad but other sites are fine

Comments

• redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Batman- wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble accessing eBay keep getting connection lost on my iPad but other sites are fine

I can't access it either. I can get into the main site but everytime I try to sign in, it won't let me connect
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't get the Ebay page up earlier, but just did now and signed in. Still fairly slow.
    Must be a lot of people bored today.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had to change my ebay password six times in the past 5 days. It goes through the process of changing it and letting me in, then next time I log in it tells me the password is wrong. Twice it's accepted the previous password I'd just changed.

Ebay support has been less than useful, They say they haven't a clue and they'll get back to me. Until then, I'm not putting anything else on.

... and as for Paypal ... since they upgraded to the giant text version the other week, every time I log in it just sits there forever tellling me it's logging in, with the blue 'doing something' circle. I then have to open another tab, which takes me straight in when I click on the bookmark. Very frustrating. The original screen clearly is logging me in and then doing nothing, as if I log out and leave it running I have to start the whole login process all over again.