Neighbours: The One Soap No-One Should Be Missing... (P2)

Comments

• lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smfan123 wrote: »
    Really? Oh that's good, between her and Naomi Neighbours has had some great additions to the cast lately

With the exception of Dead-eye Nate!
  • pholly22pholly22 Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    With the exception of Dead-eye Nate!

Yeah totally agree! He's quite unnerving! Love Paige and Naomi they are brilliant characters
  • FluffyBunnykinsFluffyBunnykins Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woodbine wrote: »
    Watching Top of the Lake on Netflix thinking this guy looks familiar and then I realise it's Max Hoyland :D I know that was random lol

But have to say I'm loving Paige atm, Nate is a bit wooden, but some times new people take a while to settle in. I remember not liking Georgia when she first arrived, but I really like her now.

..and if you watch Wentworth Prison, mad cousin Gem appears (still mad, now called Sky). :)
  • LuckyM2012LuckyM2012 Posts: 6,136
    Forum Member
    And finally that took some searching to find a neighbours thread, i've only started watching I ean I use to watch it years agoo like i remember susan paul carl, suppose everyone else has changed what's with aussie soaps anyway they never seem to have longetivty with characters, anyway i'll stop rambling help me, I watched two episodes of neighbours in two weeks and i've rewinded I need to find neighbours episodes I'm hooked on imogen's bullimia's episode but I can't find any other episodes apart the cupcake one if anyone remembers, anywhere you can watch neighbours for free, excuse the spelling bad fast typer..
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,732
    Forum Member
    Have you tried checking Daily Motion? I know episodes are sometimes uploaded there.
  • Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paige and Brennan are the hottest Neighbours couple ever!

Paige has become my favourite Neighbours character.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    The upcoming storm looks good..Does anyone get injured, go missing etc in it

a storm hits Ramsey Street , in the hot sun :D
  • jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,547
    Forum Member
    Tweety Pie wrote: »

I think she's my least favourite!
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweety Pie wrote: »

Paige is my favourite character as well. :)
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    It's surely only a matter of time before some other girl that Daniel had a "vibe"/"connection" with turns up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to know why is everyone was out before storm and during don't they have sense to stay in
  • WoodbineWoodbine Posts: 14,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fiagomez wrote: »
    i giggled at the end when the car moved- reminded me of dodgem cars at a fair :D
    I did as well, I know the storm is suppose to be dramatic, but I'm finding it all a bit too funny at the moment lol.
  • jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,547
    Forum Member
    Woodbine wrote: »
    I did as well, I know the storm is suppose to be dramatic, but I'm finding it all a bit too funny at the moment lol.

I liked the bit where Sonya couldn't close the front door and then said she couldn't close the door. Sounded improvised rather than scripted!

Otherwise I did find the effects quite scary.
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the episode was OK.

I liked Paige and Brennan, however Amber and Daniel were terrible.
    I want to know why is everyone was out before storm and during don't they have sense to stay in

I agree. :)
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Brennan shirtless makes a good ep for me ;)
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope Daniel leaves Amber out in the storm. What a whinging drip she is.

I love it when Neighbours does big stunts with their very limited budget. Always fun,

I like Brennan and Paige, although I might have left her single for a while longer, as I still think there's more mileage in her dealings with new siblings and parents. They could have teased the romance for a bit more. Still, she is sooooo pretty.

And I love Georgia using the board to 'talk' and then chasing silly Bossy into the the storm. Poor Kyle will be frantic!
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,732
    Forum Member
    For once I actually get why Amber's upset. She didn't think all the things Daniel said were pick-up lines, but genuine words meant only for their love. Of course to Daniel they are genuine, as he lives in the moment and doesn't get why she's mad.

For Neighbours' limited budget, I think the effects were decent enough to generate the right threat level for an impending tornado. I like how they had the roof rip off of Daniel's car, with Amber screaming as it spun round.

I liked the Paige/Brennan scenes, but I get the feeling he's not quite as ready to move on as what he makes out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    I love cheesy Neighbours stunts! Sonya trying to pretend she couldn't close the door despite there actually being no wind... People supposedly out in the rain but coming in not even slightly wet... 'Trees' outside the windows supposedly blowing in the wind that are actually prop men shaking some houseplants... Good stuff. I look forward to tomorrow!
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    I thought the storm effects were decent enough - it was atmospheric. It worked fine.
  • MadgeMadge Posts: 6,492
    Forum Member
    Omg how high maintenance is that Amber idiot?
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Madge wrote: »

Yup, just when you thought the whining relationship with Josh was over, here comes V2.0, the Daniel months.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow the honeymoon period with Amber and Daniel ended quickly enough didn't it

I like Brenno and Paige together, i thought Kate might have meddled from beyond the grave but it seems not, for now anyway

What a great episode today, i was also baffled at the amount of people out and at the waterhole for example when there's a storm coming. The special effects are great consideing the budget they've probably got
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That episode was great. Although it was quite annoying seeing everyone go out into the heavy rain and wind FOR NO REASON! :D

I wish Amber and Paige would move away together. And Daniel is annoying me far to much these days.
  • emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving Neighbours at the moment!

Love Paige and Mark! That scene where she pushed him and said she was trying to get through to him was a bit GCSE drama though lol.

I don't like how Chris will get with anyone who's gay! There is zero chemistry between him and Nate. Chris saying he could fall for him? Really? He talks like a robot with no expression or tone!

Love Naomi and Josh together. Amazing chemistry and the guy who plays Josh has really improved with his acting. That little pretend cry he did when Naomi said she wasn't in the mood anymore was brilliant. He plays the horny teenager very well haha.

Just happy there's no more Sheila dreams. Cringe!
  • MentoristMentorist Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Madge wrote: »

Idiot is the right word, she seems to have completely forgotten how besotted she was with Josh. Daniel is not allowed to have been in love before despite the fact that she was supposedly in love with not only Josh but also Robbo before him! Double standards much?!
This discussion has been closed.