Options

Manchester tickets yet anyone??!

I applied for manchester and havent heard anything so i was presuming that they will be out in next few days but got an email through from applause saying last tickets remaining and when i clicked on the link there waas just 2 shows there! So..i dont know whether they have been given out yet or whether they havent...just wondered if anyone has got tickets 4 manchester!

Comments

• Options
    katiemackkatiemack Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    I've applied but not heard anything yet said it would be up to 10 days!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh thats good to know :) anyone who applied for manchester post here if you hear anything back :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    applause store has only one date left so that obviously isnt full up so hopefully i will get some just wiah they would hurry up and reveal if i have got some..dont forget to post here if you get some!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i also applied for manchester tickets but i haven't heard anything yet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh good that must mean they havent been given out yet well obviously lol..wat date(s) did you apply for?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i applied for friday... as at last night only friday date was showing now, they are showing all dates again... what does this mean, has more dates become available
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm..no i dont think so i think its for people to keep applying for like a reserve list or something! I applied for mine a week ago..please Please PLEASE let me get some lol :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    Hello, I also applied for mine a week ago and still haven't heard anything so I'm assuming they are yet to send them out.
  • Options
    ArtoisArtois Posts: 3,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So relieved to read your posts. I applied for Manchester and have been carrying moby and landline around with me and checking mails every 5 minutes! OH thinks I'm having an affair. I noticed that some people have tickets to London dates.
    Come on applause store put us out of our misery!!! :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you are just like me im constantly on my ipod checking my mail but nothings come up yet! I wish applause would hurry up lol im tiredd of waiting
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what date did you all apply for yours? i was quite early with mine so hopefully fingers crossed and you have a gd chance if you are on the xf reserve list which i am lol so the people on that get priority..
  • Options
    ArtoisArtois Posts: 3,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I applied for mine for first chance I could get into applause store which was wednesday night.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    I applied for them the day before Simon announced it on GMTV! Someone had already posted the link on DS so thought I'd get in early - happy to see I'm not the only one who hasn't heard back. Fingers crossed we'll be lucky. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im hoping so too! I applied for mine last monday at like 8 in the morning i think the day bfor simons interview..i wish applause would hurry up..i really hope we all get some!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birmingham 30th have been released now and its 8 days before the date so im guessing us lot hoping for manchester if we are successful(which i hope we all are!) should hear about weds-fri maybe!
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Also applied last Monday, relieved that I'm not the only one being left in the lurch. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guys, quick question, i applied for the manchester tickets on on saturday but since reading from people who went to the london auditions feedback. i have decided to upgrade my membershipe at applause store to gold, which gives me four priority passes. Will this still apply as i only upgraded after i requested for the tickets?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm..not sure :S but i know one thing applause need to hurry up!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just been on the phone with applause store, and it seems they are quite nice, and answered my question promptly. They said the manchester tickets will be realesed towards the end of this week. This is the number i called them on 08719871234, With regards to priority tickets, they said they would only consider it if they still have priority tickets available.

Interesting how the way quick to say they would not suggest get the priority pass for just one show. To be honest i never knew the live show audience tickets was free. I would have joined ages ago, then again i live in leeds so i would have to pay to go down and see most shows... enough of the chatter
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats just as i though then i guessed theyd be released at about friday god that meabs more waiting..i bet now after all this i wont get some :(
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Thats just as i though then i guessed theyd be released at about friday god that meabs more waiting..i bet now after all this i wont get some :(

Don't give up hope!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol im trying not to but even if i did some i cant see my mum wanting to spend 4 odd hours standing waiting (even though i wouldnt mind)! We ended up doing that at BGT auditions and she was like dont get ticketsfor BGT again lol but spose i could bribe her that i have just done 21 GCSE's and need a reward lol :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I applied for tickets for Sunday 15th July 13:15 and 17:15. Do you think I will get tickets????? I applied today by the way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erm..maybe a slight chance you may get some but most of us lot applied quite early (I applied last monday) .. its hard to say really!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I applied on the 17th for the Manchester tickets and I heard today that I have got them, great news!!!