Options

Poor Jimi! :(

Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did anyone else go Bloody hell when Tess said Jimi and Flavia??

I'm shocked!

Comments

• Options
    andrewj123andrewj123 Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I said something a lot worse
  • Options
    SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy19 wrote: »
    Did anyone else go Bloody hell when Tess said Jimi and Flavia??

I'm shocked!

I am not a fan but I like Flavia, always have.

Sad, so gutted to see their reaction too, esp. Jimi. It's not nice to see grown man cry.

Just last week he was interviewed by Claudia about Tina's 'shock' exit and he said 'anyone could go'. I don't think he thought for a moment it would be him!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    I couldn't believe it. The one week when I haven't watched the spoiler. I was hoping Ann would be out and Michelle when they went up against each other :(
  • Options
    Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    It made me sad seeing him sad.

I wish Claudia could do the announcement over Tess. She is much better with the emotions when it comes to the contestants.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is why Ann needs to GO. Enough already.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd become so attached to Jimi and Flavia and saw them as genuine contenders after their delightful Quickstep. Strictly won't be the same without Jimi's smile to light up the dancefloor and my living room.

I'm distraught :(:cry:
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    It's a bit surprising, but I can't say I'll miss Jimi's mediocre dancing or his OTT reactions. I certainly won't miss his arrogance and snide comments about the judges.
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bruno pointed his fingers at Craig when it was anounced , I am sure he was saying it was his fault .
    I wanted to shake my fists at him and at others too .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    I don't know how Ann can sit there and watch dancers like Jimi leave :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    It's a bit surprising, but I can't say I'll miss Jimi's mediocre dancing or his OTT reactions. I certainly won't miss his arrogance and snide comments about the judges.

Sorry ? Could you explain that please ?
  • Options
    SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You have a stake at others getting into the finals don't you? Care to reveal who?:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd seen the spoiler, but it's shocking to actually see his reaction. Very unfair.
  • Options
    Yasmin26Yasmin26 Posts: 3,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted that Jimi is gone. He was my pick of the males celebs from the start of the show. :mad::(
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Which snide comments?
  • Options
    reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked Jimi, even if he did look disconcertingly like Bernie Winters at times.
  • Options
    GeekyGeminiGeekyGemini Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    I'd become so attached to Jimi and Flavia and saw them as genuine contenders after their delightful Quickstep. Strictly won't be the same without Jimi's smile to light up the dancefloor and my living room.

I'm distraught :(:cry:

I know how you feel Sid :( this partnership will be sorely missed from the show :cry:
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And Ann's not arrogant, good dancers going over her. So Ann is a champion is she:confused:
  • Options
    molo flapianmolo flapian Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Name one :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im gutted too...one of my faves (I do have a few) this Ann thing has gone too far now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hollie B wrote: »
    I don't know how Ann can sit there and watch dancers like Jimi leave :(

I feel the same...at least John S had some sympathy! Ann isnt bothered in fact she seems to find it funny at times :mad:
  • Options
    ZeusZeus Posts: 10,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    And Ann's not arrogant, good dancers going over her. So Ann is a champion is she:confused:

Not in the dancing sense, but in the entertainment sense she is most definitely a champion. This is not a show for purists. Having said that, I too was shocked that Jimi went.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Come on , quote it , name it , until then I dismiss your post and so do many more
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    This is why Ann needs to GO. Enough already.

Exactly, I'd like to know what sort of numpties are voting to keep her in !!! she doesn't make any attempt at dancing.

Poor Jimi, he did really well this week and he always threw himself into it and gave it his best shot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    tykechick wrote: »
    Im gutted too...one of my faves (I do have a few) this Ann thing has gone too far now

really disappointed:( Really liked Jimi - his dancing and his whole approach to SCD - He seemed to be really enjoying it - sad for Flavia too - they had a great chemistry
  • Options
    GirlygigglerGirlygiggler Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was emotional. Very sad watching both Flavia and Jimi's reactions, had a bit of a cry for them. :(