Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 49)

Comments

• Options
    Eliott1301Eliott1301 Posts: 2,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved reading leonas new wbsite/blog thing.. really got me to know her alot more :)

i hope the media or something find it actually so more people get to see the REAL leona lewis
  • Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eliott1301 wrote: »
    I loved reading leonas new wbsite/blog thing.. really got me to know her alot more :)

i hope the media or something find it actually so more people get to see the REAL leona lewis

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/celebrity/leona-lewis-launches-blog-to-connect-with-her-fans_131879.htm

That's all I could find :p
  • Options
    IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
    Forum Member
    I'm so excited to hear how the songs sound on tour and I'm not even going to any of the concerts :o
  • Options
    LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was Jack on the fb, I never once insulted anybody, All I did was point out mistakes Julie was making (Maydens, wearing fur, wearing leather etc)
    They aggressively attacked me multiple times! I was called a ****, an idiot, a complete sad low life, etc....

They really are a horrid group of people & are completely disgusting!

(Also they are claiming I had more than 1 account, no I did not.. Obviously many people had my view, anyone who proves Julie incorrect ends up banned)

They only have about 60 members, 1,000+ were invited in & don't even know they're there!
  • Options
    butlernybutlerny Posts: 1,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was Jack on the fb, I never once insulted anybody, All I did was point out mistakes Julie was making (Maydens, wearing fur, wearing leather etc)
    They aggressively attacked me multiple times! I was called a ****, an idiot, a complete sad low life, etc....

They really are a horrid group of people & are completely disgusting!

(Also they are claiming I had more than 1 account, no I did not.. Obviously many people had my view, anyone who proves Julie incorrect ends up banned)

They only have about 60 members, 1,000+ were invited in & don't even know they're there!

you can go here and make a valid comment it wont get deleted http://sbbcolumns.co.uk/2013/04/10/jockey-dominic-fox-defends-horse-racing-in-midst-of-leona-lewis-twitter-facebook-row/#comment-1601
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie is just acting so innocent now! She only posted about not tolerating bad language or threats on the group because people started commenting on them! She was happy to like them! They even posted stuff about the whole collide court case and said how she's having a rough time recently...that was 2011 :L
  • Options
    IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
    Forum Member
    People seriously, you're just wasting your time.
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Move on from it now, yes they are irritating but you are just giving them things to talk about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've given up trying to debate with them or anything I just want to clear up that I was John smith in the group however on the article I am not John smith :s I don't know who that is! I gave up days ago hahaa
  • Options
    LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry! I'm John Smith in that article! The name was in my head (Must of been from the fb page!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry! I'm John Smith in that article! The name was in my head (Must of been from the fb page!)

Oh haha no worries! From what I've read you've remained respectful etc so no problem! I think Julie thinks its one person doing all this, not individuals with opinions? No matter! Tour on monday
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »

The Guardian supports Leona's tweets :)
    This was followed a minute or two later by: "How about we put down the little ***** that run those poor horses into the ground. Can't stand this bullshit."

This is the Leona Lewis we want to see on Lee-Loy.com. In fact, if every single post consisted of Leona swearing about horses, this could be an internet goldmine.
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Left it late but got tickets for the tour just now.

Front row at birmingham!
  • Options
    butlernybutlerny Posts: 1,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soeplepel wrote: »

LOVE IT!!!:D:D:D:D:D take note leona ;)
  • Options
    starlightsstarlights Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Soeplepel wrote: »

They better stan. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leona Lewis
    Send me your David Bowie look to win 2 tickets to the David Bowie expo at the V&A!

I'd participate if Leona would go with the winner :p
  • Options
    fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    This just melts my heart. Those acoustic versions of Bleeding Love are out of this world. Especially this one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS2sGC0ltus
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This just melts my heart. Those acoustic versions of Bleeding Love are out of this world. Especially this one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS2sGC0ltus

Yeah I love that one too! Really one my favourite acoustic versions.

I was actually listening to Stop Crying Your Heart performances couple of minutes ago :D

"take what you need and pee on your way" :o - Once you've heard it, you can't unhear it ;)
  • Options
    Paul_MarsdenPaul_Marsden Posts: 1,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    Left it late but got tickets for the tour just now.

Front row at birmingham!

great news!
  • Options
    Skye.91Skye.91 Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3 Days till GH Tour! :D
  • Options
    Skye.91Skye.91 Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guys, about 4th Album, what do you think it's going to be like?

To me, I think it's going to be an original concept of early GH Sessions, I think it's going to be similar concept to "Loud" album, NOT in Rihanna style!, she's been listening to Reggae a lot lately, "Burn" was actually a bit Reggae inspired, so there's possibilities, She recorded many songs on GH, much more than Echo, and Spirit sessions, so maybe she get half of them on the album. I think it's going to be more uptempo with Leona's strong vocals, also more ballads, ENOUGH with Midtempos.

Also, Collaborating with other Artists might help, like appearing in David Guetta's new album, or other artists. Appearing Ricky Hill's mixtape was a great thing, but he's not well known yet.
  • Options
    Carly_ThompsonCarly_Thompson Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skye.91 wrote: »
    Guys, about 4th Album, what do you think it's going to be like?

To me, I think it's going to be an original concept of early GH Sessions, I think it's going to be similar concept to "Loud" album, NOT in Rihanna style!, she's been listening to Reggae a lot lately, "Burn" was actually a bit Reggae inspired, so there's possibilities, She recorded many songs on GH, much more than Echo, and Spirit sessions, so maybe she get half of them on the album. I think it's going to be more uptempo with Leona's strong vocals, also more ballads, ENOUGH with Midtempos.

Also, Collaborating with other Artists might help, like appearing in David Guetta's new album, or other artists. Appearing Ricky Hill's mixtape was a great thing, but he's not well known yet.

I think Syco will force her to go back to ballads, those big ballads that Adele and Emeli Sandè are doing at the moment. The public just don't buy "edgy Leona". And I don't think Leona is comfortable doing it. I mean she had songs like Shake You Up and Glassheart which could have faired a lot better than Trouble and Lovebird yet she has shyed away from performing them. Instead all we've got this era is a bunch of acoustic performances. Leona's strong point is her ballads, she can do them well, it's what people know her for and I think it's time everyone accepted that this is the only "Leona" that the public would potentially invest in again. Leona doesn't show enough personality to pull off uptempo songs in the way Rihanna or Katy Perry do, she tried to be all edgy and failed with both Collide and Trouble.

A fourth album full of amazing catchy ballads should hopefully give her some hits or, at the very least, will give her decent sale numbers.
  • Options
    LeonagwenLeonagwen Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Syco will force her to go back to ballads, those big ballads that Adele and Emeli Sandè are doing at the moment. The public just don't buy "edgy Leona". And I don't think Leona is comfortable doing it. I mean she had songs like Shake You Up and Glassheart which could have faired a lot better than Trouble and Lovebird yet she has shyed away from performing them. Instead all we've got this era is a bunch of acoustic performances. Leona's strong point is her ballads, she can do them well, it's what people know her for and I think it's time everyone accepted that this is the only "Leona" that the public would potentially invest in again. Leona doesn't show enough personality to pull off uptempo songs in the way Rihanna or Katy Perry do, she tried to be all edgy and failed with both Collide and Trouble.

A fourth album full of amazing catchy ballads should hopefully give her some hits or, at the very least, will give her decent sale numbers.
    I think your underestimating leona.Leona can sing uptempo songs really well.The glassheart song and come alive,and shake you up could have done well as singles but were never released due to change in management.In my opinion leona can sing any genre of music well. Maybe leona should sing songs similiar to what demi lovato or kelly clarkson sing.
This discussion has been closed.