Options

Gary is a vulnerable old soul.

ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
Forum Member
✭✭
He's bewildered by all the conversations going on and cant understand why people walk away from him.
Why cant they be more understanding about his brain injury. ? :(

I could weep for him. :(

Comments

• Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it is disgraceful the way they all walk away from him.Terrible people, all of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    I hate the way they all exclude him so sad
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is horrible how they are with him, but I don't see him as vulnerable, he is quite secure in the spiritual reality of who he is and living in the moment. When he says he has never been better I believe him.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    I am upset for him, I want him to win but are we doing the right thing in keeping him in?? of they are all ganging up on him and then ignoring him once they have told him how to be, are we torturing him by keeping him in? :(
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Part of me wants him to get evicted so that he can go home to his loved ones and the other part of me wants him to stay to piss those bastards off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    I am upset for him, I want him to win but are we doing the right thing in keeping him in?? of they are all ganging up on him and then ignoring him once they have told him how to be, are we torturing him by keeping him in? :(
    We've both said almost the same thing at the same time :o
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Bunions wrote: »
    We've both said almost the same thing at the same time :o

SO we did!

It is something that bothers me,I dont want him to feel alone :(
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    Part of me wants him to get evicted so that he can go home to his loved ones and the other part of me wants him to stay to piss those bastards off.

No.......lets all vote for him so he will win.........and that will piss the bastards of.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    It is horrible how they are with him, but I don't see him as vulnerable, he is quite secure in the spiritual reality of who he is and living in the moment. When he says he has never been better I believe him.
    This is probably the best bit of personal growth he's ever had so I guess we should thank them *spits* for that if nothing else :D

There was some truth in what James was saying to him, re how he's treated in La La Land - none of the sycophantic hangers-on are ever going to give him a reality check.
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SO we did!

He doesn't feel alone, he is communicating with spirit world regularly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was nice of Rylan to lend his teeth to Gary for the duration of his stay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SO we did!

Me neither....said on another thread that I wish I could give him a hug :(

Let's see how he is tomorrow after all the fallout from the noms has settled down :)
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »

I agree that he has his spiritual enlightenment to help him through, however, it's not an easy environment for him. No matter how spiritually at peace you are with yourself, it's not nice to be universally rejected. The way they walk off when he's talking is ignorant.
  • Options
    Jake2008Jake2008 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree that he has his spiritual enlightenment to help him through, however, it's not an easy environment for him. No matter how spiritually at peace you are with yourself, it's not nice to be universally rejected. The way they walk off when he's talking is ignorant.

I agree, I thought David saying on BBBOTS how because they are all from different walks of life and didn't know each other meaning there's no agenda is total BS, so easy to jump on a bandwagon especially one which involves being not very nice, if Gary wins this it will be the best middle finger he could possibly give and I hope he does
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was nice of Rylan to lend his teeth to Gary for the duration of his stay.

roflmao :D
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's looking very worn out. I dunno, I really think they just need to get over the fact that he just isn't the way they want him to be. He doesn't need to be told his 'faults' each hour, each day.

They just need to get over it, change the subject and have a little patience.
  • Options
    juliadesignsjuliadesigns Posts: 6,105
    Forum Member
    Indeed it is - but us voting him out simply validates them and it would be better for Gary if we validate him by making him the winner :)
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary just needs public votes he'll find solace in that,I've yet to see the man slag these heartless fools off,and I've yet to hear a decent reason why they carnt bear him..maybe I will tomorrow in the noms.

Hopefully BB will stress to him he came first in the VTS,if they can see what I saw on the LF. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Worry not. He's playing James like a fiddle. He's heard the cheers and will continue on his

merry, slightly mental, way to the final.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    This is probably the best bit of personal growth he's ever had so I guess we should thank them *spits* for that if nothing else :D

There was some truth in what James was saying to him, re how he's treated in La La Land - none of the sycophantic hangers-on are ever going to give him a reality check.

No I don't agree when people say that because I don't think there will be any hangers on. I mean he's 70 years old, deaf and has brain damage. And probably considered a 'has been'. He probably lives with just his girlfriend (if he does live with her) and has help in the house. If he were still rich and 'influential' he wouldn't be in the BB house. I would imagine he lives quite a lonely life, because I can't imagine the current Hollywood set having any time for him at all. They'd be like the present housemates 'better things to do' etc.
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    Gary just needs public votes he'll find solace in that,I've yet to see the man slag these heartless fools off,and I've yet to hear a decent reason why they carnt bear him..maybe I will tomorrow in the noms.

That's true. I don't think I've heard Gary have a bad word to say about any of them, he likes them all and thinks they like him too. Makes me feel sad for him when all the others do is laugh at Gary and slag him off behind his back.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LiamOK wrote: »
    He's looking very worn out. I dunno, I really think they just need to get over the fact that he just isn't the way they want him to be. He doesn't need to be told his 'faults' each hour, each day.

They just need to get over it, change the subject and have a little patience.

Quite - is he supposed to go to the James Jordan school of How-Super-star-Americans- should-behave-when-they-are-in-the-UK? he seems to be getting a bit worn down by it all. Leslie too actually - I think he's being sidelined as well now.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I felt sorry for Gary just now on Live Feed and I'm not really a Gary fan. I didn't particularly hear anyone being mean to him they all chatted to him and then moved on to do other things. But it was him ambling from person to person all alone that got to me. He looked quite lonely. :(
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Quite - is he supposed to go to the James Jordan school of How-Super-star-Americans- should-behave-when-they-are-in-the-UK? he seems to be getting a bit worn down by it all. Leslie too actually - I think he's being sidelined as well now.

I think Leslie has gone into 'I'm not going to talk to anyone, then I'll get some attention' mode.
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I felt sorry for Gary just now on Live Feed and I'm not really a Gary fan. I didn't particularly hear anyone being mean to him they all chatted to him and then moved on to do other things. But it was him ambling from person to person all alone that got to me. He looked quite lonely. :(

And what i find quite sad is that this is being used as a reason to nominate him,people mentioned him butting into people's convos,..he's obviously trying to mingle.